GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Override Follow-up sequential order

It would be ideal if the order of follow-ups was not enforced. We assign our follow-ups all at once. These usually include a grant terms and conditions form, sometimes an interim report, final report, and now i just created a followup for our grantees to electronically share their acknowledgements.

I get an OVERLOAD of questions from our grantees asking why they cant access a report form ( usually they ask after they submit the terms form by before i have had a chance to mark the follow-up complete)

The ackknowledgment follow up is optional and could be submitted at any…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Batch Approval

I know we can currently batch DECLINE applications- would it be possible to batch APPROVE applications as well?

Idea posted May 2, 2012 by Emily Bronson, Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Grantee Application Access

Hi Foundant,

Is there anyway to make all forms assigned to an applicant availble to them immediately once they have been assigned? It seems we have had numerous grantees emailing us lately because they need access to a follow up, but can't get to it because our office needs to go in and mark any previous forms complete. I am sure there is a 'method behind the madness' here, but it sure would help our efficiency as well as the grantees to know exactly when each follow up is due rather than only being able to see one form at…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Follow up

It would be amazing if applicants could access/edit follow up forms regardless of their due date. This would allow them to access multiple follow ups at one time, even if there were different due dates for each follow up.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notification for Payment Installment

I would like to have the ability to program a notification so I'm alerted when an installment payment is due. I see this working the same way as follow-up reminders work for grantees, but it would be an internal notification set up to remind an administrator that a payment is coming due on an installment grant.

Thanks for your consideration.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Assign follow-ups and notify grantees later

Could there be a way to assign follow-ups to grantees and notify them at a later date? Right now, when assigning follow-ups, the grantee is notified on their dashboard right away that they have a follow-up and therefore they will know that they have a grant. I would like to assign follow-ups during our Foundation's approval process time in November; however, the grantees are not notified of their grant until December with an award letter and payment then.Therefore, the surprise of being awarded a grant would be ruined if the grantees received notification of a follow-up prior to their award…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add an import link so payments can be uploaded from a spreadsheet

I would like to download payments from my accounting system to a spreadsheet or csv file and upload them into Foundant. Would eliminate errors and save lots of time!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SLM: List of names & emails for those who passed the EQ for a specific Process

We received a new scholarship fund after the deadline for most of our other funds had passed. I ran the eligibility for this fund and 16 users passed. I wanted to send an email to these users to let them know there was a new application on their dashboard.
    Even though the Passed list didn't include emails, I wanted to Export the list, but the only Batch Option was to run the eligibility again.

Chat Support suggested using Reporting, but no data is generated unless the user has started an application.
    I have 3 more processes with later deadlines that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sort by approval date

It would be nice to be able to sort in open approval by approval date. Currently it's time consuming to find what you want on that bucket.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Read only reports for board members

I would like the board members to have read only access to reports. Standard reports and saved reports would be great. At this time board members are also administrators and the chance for them to accidentally blow something up is too risky.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Denial Date

Hello! We recently moved a number of applications into "Denial Draft" and then, a few weeks later, into "Deny." It appears Foundant records their denial dates as the dates they were moved into "Denial Draft." Would it be possible to change that so that denial dates are the dates they are formally and finally denied? It would more accurately reflect our decision-making process.Thanks!Bob Hybben

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base