GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

160 results found

1. I can't recall if this was available before version 6.0. It seems I am now doing extra clicks to get back to the Organization Summary in order to get the live link on a user's email and login as them. It would be great to have this on the Applicant contact info on the Request Summary page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

2. I'd like to be able to do an email merge to a subset of applicants from the applicant pool based on their responses to LOI/application/followup questions. For example, we ask under which interest area an applicant is applying. I'd like to be able to select and email all those applicants who applied in the arts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

3. When sending an email to multiple users (one email address in the To field, and one or more in the CC field), it would be helpful for the email to show up in the email history for all users emailed (included those that were CC'ed).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

4. We have had to remind a grantee to complete the correct budget form and re-submit their application...a couple of times. It would be helpful if "re-send emails" were part of the application and/or contact email history.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm interested in having a CC option for an application whereby when the automated emails go out to applicants, another email address identified through a CC field could also receive a copy (thus informing them of the progress). So for instance, you could CC a partner organization or an underlying donor for that grant, so they can see how the process is progressing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On the email template page, it would be helpful to identify which type of template it is by the event type selected. Typically when I'm copying a template to create a new one or when I'm looking to edit an existing template, I'm looking for the 'event type' of template. I've tried different naming conventions to help with this, but it would be helpful if there was another column at the top in addition to the template name and subject line to identify what event type it is.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not that it is a big deal, but is it possible to make the entire email template bar a selection for the email you wish to send, rather than just the little envelope icon?

When we go from a request to send an email to an applicant you can hover over the list of email templates and it slightly highlights each template, but you do have literally click on the envelope.
    This isn't a top priority of course, but just curious if it is feasible. It would make the task that little bit more straightforward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. As an Administrator I do most of my work in the Dashboard so I want to go into the dashboard areas (submitted, draft, open, closed...etc.), choose the applicant(s) I wish to email and e-mail them. Ideally the applicant and request/grant information would be merged into an e-mail template and the workflow would look like the steps below.

1) Click on an area in the Dashboard (submitted, draft, open, closed...etc.)

2) Check the boxes next to the applicant(s) I wish to e-mail

3) Scroll to the bottom and choose the Send Email button

a) This triggers a pop up window with
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be helpful to see bouncebacks on emails generated and sent through Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Thank you Foundant for the addition of email history! Great addition!

I am wondering if anybody else would like to see an option for emails to have a delivery or read receipt for the email sent through GLM.

-Lynn Larson

Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation

Idea posted August 15, 2013 by Lynn Larson, Fred and Jean Allegretti Foundation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We noticed that when an applicant adds a third-party e-mail address and then composes e-mail, the third-party receives an e-mail from "administrator" (of the site) (or in our case, my name) versus the name of the applicant. I would suggest the applicant be able to add their e-mail address as the "from" as well as the third-party e-mail address as the "to."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One of my evaluators pointed out that an applicant's attachment was incomplete. I had the applicant email me a corrected attachment, but now cannot attach it (by moving the application back to draft) to his application without deleting two completed evaluation forms associated with the application. I uploaded the corrected attachment as a Request Document and noted it in Request Comments. The incomplete attachment is still in the application though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We would like to suggest offering email verification on the registration page. In other words, requiring the applicant type their email in two separate boxes to ensure it matches. One of our testers had an unrecognized typo and then had trouble logging in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am manually entering grants from 2011 that were submitted via email. Most of these applicants are new users. This has given me the opportunity to experience being an applicant and using GLM to apply for a grant. I think it be helpful to have a box that you could check when setting up a new user accoutn that populates the organization information using the contact info previously entered. In many of cases, the applicant and head of the organization are the same person and I am entering this info twice.

Idea posted January 27, 2012 by Erin Baird, Allegany…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be wonderful if the Foundant system would generate an automatic email to applicants confirming that their application or follow up has been submitted through the system!

Idea posted September 25, 2012 by Kristy Ladd, Arts Council of Metropolitan Kansas City

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to open an organization's record and see what email correspondence I have sent them and when.

Idea posted June 27, 2011 by Angie Boecker, Central Minnesota Arts Board

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I realize that "Urgent" can be subjective, but it would be great if we could let you know when a tech support issue was "urgent" (from our perspective, of course). Case in point: I've been unable to export all day and haven't had a response to the email I sent this morning (other than the automated response). At that point, I needed to run an export for a colleague who needed it for a meeting. Now, I need to run an export because I am creating a template for a client, but I don't have the merge fields, so I…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please use your magic to allow foundations/grantors to customize the email sender address when sending email via Foundant.

As I send email messages via Foundant, the sender of each appears to be " http://foundant-community.custhelp.com/posts/administrator@grantinterface.com" rel="nofollow">administrator@grantinterface.com." Again this week I have heard from grantees that they found messages from "Linda Tracy, Steele-Reese Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We have been using Foundant long enough that agencies are submitting new requests to the foundation. Several forget their log in information and create new accounts that we subsequently merge. But several more are on the ball.

I was wondering if there could be a pop up message for returning nonprofits that asks if there have been any changes with the agency such as a new address, executive director, website, email, etc.?

We recently had an experience with a change in address. Neither the agency or the foundation realized we had the old P.O. Box and mailed the grant check…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So this probably only occurred to me because I just copied a follow up TEN times... not sure many folks will have encountered this. In any case, when you create a follow up, there are six automatic email selections to decide on (even if "not using" is your decision). I found it tedious to have to select the six emails ten times (sixty drop-down menus), so I was wondering if it would be possible when copying a follow up, to have the automatic email selections default to the original follow up's selections?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?