CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Default Grant Fields

Service Area, Grant Type (for which we use NTEE codes), and Grant Advisor must be entered for every grant. It would be helpful if the Service Area and Grant Type were default based on the profile of the grantee, and the Grant Advisor were default based on the fund.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grant Catalog Search Function

It would be so nice to have a search bar at the top of the Grant Catalog so donors looking for a specific charity instead of scrolling thru dozens they can type in and the one they are looking for will pop up???!! PLEASE!!!! Thanks!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. default school for scholarships

It would be much more beneficial if you could set multiple options for the default school when setting up a scholarship. We do have a few scholarships that are only available to students attending one specific school, but the majority of our scholarships usually have 3-4 different options of schools. So then when a new scholarship is created, you could easily pick from those 3-4 options vs. having to look up the grantee everytime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Distributions - Use net asset balance rather than total asset balance

Is it possible to include an option to use net asset balance rather than total asset balance in the distribution calculation? Our spending policy says to use net asset balance. Thank you!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. revenue share

Impact Investing-Revenue Share
    We recently invested in an impact investment where we have a portion of $ in a mortgage. We earn interest and principal repayments monthly but only receive the funds 2 a year. I would like to book the monthly int earned and reduce the principal by the amount owed and set up a receivable for the twice a year payment. I was looking to the add int/fees to book the income no problem but how can I reduce the principle balance and set up the receivable other than booking journal entries. At the moment there is just…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maximum Gift

Currently, donors are alerted if they try to make an online gift below a foundation's minimum gift amount. However, it's not the same with a maximum gift. It would be helpful to do the same when a donor makes a gift that exceeds a foundation's maximum online gift.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Column export choice for all lists

When I go to Donations and pull a list, the system gives me a choice of the columns I want to export. Can this also be done for lists pulled from Profiles, etc?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. mobile

Make Mobile Interface More Functional

The current mobile interface is very hard to use--the blue bar at the left rarely opens, making pulling up information on a cell phone nearly impossible. If there's a way to get it to show up right I'd love to know about it, but right now I can really only see the page without the left hand navigation tools.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Searching for Names is not consistent

When searching for a profile, the results are listed Last name, First name. When searching for a student or vendor, it is First name Last name. Could this be consistent?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integrate Stripe Point of Sale for Events

We have a Stripe credit card swiper as well as a Paypal version for use at events. It would be great if the Stripe model could be integrated with CSuite to easily take credit card donations at events.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Interfund - Fund Name not in Description

Please add the Fund Name in the inter-fund Descriptions & P-Description (currently it just says our Foundation name) of where the grant is going to. Thank you.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Giving Via TEXT

We would love to see a Giving Via Text option - especially for disaster recovery efforts

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. copy and paste statements

Hello, many of my fund advisors/accounts would cut and paste their statements into an excel file for the purpose of keeping more detailed records. For some reason, this is no longer an option. Can you fix it so that they can do this? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Color Code Invitee Primary & Guest Profile Sections

When you're looking at the list and trying to check off the primary and/or guests who had RSVP'd or Attended the campaigns, it becomes difficult to follow the lines across since they're all the same color (white w/blue lines). It would be nice to have the Primary Name (Business/Person) a fill color (possibly light blue) then every other guest name have a fill color as a green or white....something opposite to set off from the primary color.

This should be available to all levels of licenses in CSuite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ACH Letter Batch similar to Grant Letter Batch

We allow grantees to receive payments via ACH (especially those who are fund beneficiaries who receive grant distributions each year). We may process up to 100 of these at 1 time, so it would be very helpful to be able to pull a batch of ACH Grant letters (which are emailed to grantees) as we do with grant letters that are paid by check.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Data in...Data out.

We often have to edit fund statements, so the fact that fund statements are pdf files is not helpful. Same is true for thank you letters. It would be awesome if we could export any information that is held within CSuite, whether it be fund information, including things like principal balance, gift information, including to whom will receive a tribute notification, or profile information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fund history

It would be really great if fund history grant pages generated in order of newest to oldest instead of oldest to newest-OR- if there was a box on the fund page that showed the most recent grants. I often want to see the most recent 5-10 grants but a date range is not always appropriate.

Thanks for considering!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fund Advisor Donate Tab Improvement

This feature is definitely an improvement, but I think it could be even better! When I'm logged into a fund as a fund advisor and click the donate tab, I like that it takes me directly to the donate page and I'm still logged into my fund. However, the fund I'm logged into and would like to donate to is at the bottom of its fund group list. And if I'm a fund advisor to more than one fund, my funds could be dispersed throughout the promoted funds list under their corresponding fund group. My fund(s) won't show up if…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copy Fund to Create

There should be a copy button within a fund to use to create new funds. Often we'll set up multiple new funds that are of a similar type with the same restrictions, groups, subgroups, original donor, advisers, etc. It would be nice to just use a fund already set up to create the new one and make the minor changes needed manually instead of setting each one up from scratch.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to print Grant letters from Grant Record rather than Check record

Please consider allowing users to print the Grant letters from the Grant Record rather than the Check Record. In Permissions, anyone who can see grant checks can see all checks, including payroll checks.

Perhaps you could add an option from the grant payment schedule line to reprint the grant letter. It could be placed between checkid and checkdate.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base