CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Better aging reports for AP

It would be helpful if we had more robust options for the aging report in AP. When you do the historical AP, you lose the dates (although they're listed for the grants payable). I'd love to see those dates.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Task Calendar Invite

Currently we us Outlook 365 and the Outlook desktop program. When I create a task for myself and choose to send a calendar invite, outlook does not allow me to save to my calendar (on the desktop version OR the web version) This means its double duty to create a task so I can track in the CRM system AND then have to create my own calendar invite. This gets to be really redundant and time consuming. Would love a fix or a work around that is not sending my task to another employee to have to send back to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Viewable Log Entry - Open & Close of the GL

I understand that almost everything is logged in the system, yet only a subset are viewable/reportable. We'd like to be able to see a log entry for both opening and closing of the general ledger if at all possible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. attach a tribute to an internal donor advised fund grant

I couldn't vote for "interfund tribute" BUT I talked to Support and they said it's not an option to attach a tribute to a grant
    Just restating the previous Idea Lab: Allow a tribute for an interfund. Many times our donor advised funds will make a grant to another internal fund in honor or in memory of someone. We'd like to be able to track ALL gifts made in honor or memory of someone - not just external gifts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. email grant letters

Now that we have the ability to email grant award letters (yay!) it would be so helpful to have the option to email the letter to multiple email address in addition to the primary email via Check run Batches.

Thanks!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fund Advisor email alert for statement in portal for paper statement types.

Currently, those with statement types of "Online" and "Email" receive an email alerting them to their fund statements being available in the Fund advisor Portal. If there could be an email alert option for those who have paper statements as well that would be helpful, as it might encourage "paper" types to check their fund portal before they receive their statement in the mail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option for household changes to populate individual profiles linked to household

We would like an option for changes to households to populate/update the individual profiles linked to that household.

Now, when we make an address change or a change to Profile Types for a household profile, we must make the same changes to each individual profile linked to that household - in other words, we often must make the same exact edit on three or more profiles.

For example, if we discover that the address we have on file for a household with 2 linked individual profiles is incorrect, we mark the incorrect address as inactive, then add the correct current…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. tax receipt templates by campaign

I love being able to designate tax receipts by fund. I wonder if it would be possible to designate them by campaign as well. When we run a special event, we often create a campaign to track the donations and create a special letter for that. It would be awesome if donations for that campaign would automatically route to the special letter. Thank you for the consideration--you guys rock!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Streamline Create a Grant process

Please streamline the Create a grant process. Allow ALL fields to be edited at one time instead of having to edit a filed, save, edit another field, save, etc. It would be great if several fields could be edited in batch, such as payment date and grant date.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit Profile Payments

Please add the ability to edit profile payment details. If you've gone through the process of creating a profile payment but set an incorrect date or amount, the whole profile payment has to be deleted. This is particularly challenging once you've already created invoices and donations tied to the profile payment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. functional expenses

It would be nice to be able to spread functional expenses across multiple categories by percentage. Currently manually splitting these out for audited financial statements. Very time consuming.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Grant Request Notes Visible to Fund Advisor After Submission

Once a Fund Advisor submits a grant request, the information submitted in the Notes area is no longer visible to them. This prevents the Fund Advisor from having any visibility later on to ensure they provided correct instructions or wishes for their grant. Please make this a viewable field in the portal.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If Then logic custom reports

It would be great if we could have "If-Then" logic for custom reports

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Develop an Accurate Donor Report (related to Stripe duplicate issues)

If your donor data is organized by household, when you view the household Donation Summary, it rolls up the giving history for the household and its members. However, the canned, CSuite Donor Report does not roll up the household members. As a result, if an individual (who happens to be a household member) makes a Stripe gift and a new donor record is auto-created, even if we catch the fact that they are part of an existing donor household (and add to the household as an individual member), when we run the canned Donor Report for giving history over a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yearly tax receipt

When I'm in a household donor page I can see a combine list of household and member donations. I would love to have an option to provide a combine yearly tax receipt just like that, that combines member and household donations. Currently I have the choice of only a tax receipt for household donation or a receipt for member - but nothing combine. If they send a check in with both member names on it it is put as a household donation, but if they are on their personal fund advisor portal and make a donation it lists it under…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stripe

When campaign tickets are purchased online via Strip, use the revenue account from the campaign (since we can indicate it there) and/or allow us to indicate a donation type to specify the account to post the donation to instead of using the default account. Most campaigns are special "events" and the donation goes to a special account and not our normal contribution account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. recurring grant log

Most records in Csuite have a log which is awesome, however recurring grants do not (yet). Please add a log to recurring grants so we can see internally who created or updated those records. Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Closed Funds from Reports

It would be wonderful if the funds that are closed didn't show up in the reports. Versus having to filter them out all the time. Thanks,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Portal Login System Email Address

We just sent login information for the Fund Advisor Portal and were surprised to see the system email (with the unique URL to create their password) was mailed to the primary profile email and NOT the email selected as the login. It would be nice if it went to the email we selected as login.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. close

In the Grants workflow, I would love if we could use custom reporting to filter which grants we would like to mark as "Complete." For us, it doesn't make sense to bulk complete all of them, but there are far too many that need to be completed to do it one-by-one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base