GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. Somehow I always make this mistake... I do a search in "Search Requests and Decisions," and scroll to the bottom to hit Quick Export, and the popup tells me that I must select at least one request to export. Well, since I'm at the bottom of the screen, I then have to scroll all the way to the top to find the checkbox to select all, and then have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the Quick Export link again. Every time, I sigh. It seems to me that this could be solved in a number…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello Community Members,

One of the clients that I have been training recently had a good question for me today and that is how do other Foundant clients manage their board books. This foundation would like to know where you might post the following documents for the Board to access but also allow Board Members or Trustees to add notes to those document for others to see:

•Minutes from previous board meetings

•Agenda for the upcoming meeting

•Monthly Financial Report

•Executive Directors Report

•Etc..

If you have ideas or suggestions please send them my way.

Thank you,

Betty Bloomer

Foundant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be very helpful and time saving if the administrator can select the option for the evaluators to view uploaded documents for an application.

In our evaluation process we would like our evaluators to evaluate the application only. I have to wait until the evaluation process is complete to upload important documents to the applicants file so that their identity will not be revealed to the evaluator. It is a big job to do after the evaluation process and would be more efficient to do this during the process as we use this like a filing system. I hope…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Does anyone have a good way to deal with grant reversions in Payment tracker? In other words if we pay a grantee $5,000 and they end up returning $500 and we enter that as a negative second payment, then we are still reminded that we owe $500 and I can't go in and change the amount awarded at that point (grayed out). Even if I could that would be an unsatisfactory fix because it doesn't reflect the original award. It would be preferable to have a reversion field.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Kim Anderson

Humanities Montana

posted June 14, 2012…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi all,

We have many organizations that come back year after year to apply for grants, and they have to answer a bunch of the same questions every time (what's your mission statement, what are your programs/services, how many people are on your staff, etc.).

If we could create an "Organization Profile" form (or maybe a series of report fields) that the organizations could fill out once and then view and edit each subsequent year (instead of having to answer the same questions all over again), I think this would be a great streamlining tool for us and our applicants.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We are just finishing up our first cycle of reading using GLM, and I received this feedback from a board member and I promised I would pass it on:

It would be great for reviewers to be able to make notes on the apps that only that reviewer could see - the equivalent of a note jotted down on a paper app. Meaning if Board Reviewer A signs in and reviews and app, makes a note in the Comments section, Board Reviewer B would not be able to see that note.

Also to note: our board members and readers are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  5 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What are the chances that logic could be put into the applciations and/or reports? I would like someone to list out objectives - one per field and instead of putting in five fields when they might only need three, I'd like more fields to appear only if they are needed. Or have a question appear depending on the answer to a previous question.

Thanks!!!

Idea posted October 3, 2012 by Amy Moore, O.P. & W.E. Edwards Foundation

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be very helpful if we could edit payment installments from the request summary page. Will this be possible in the near future?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to be able to customize the dashboard with maybe two columns? I would like to see the Amount Requested on the dashboard since most of our grants are renewals. I was thinking you could keep the standard columns but allow up to two additional customized columns for personalized fields. Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be helpful to see bouncebacks on emails generated and sent through Foundant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Thank you Foundant for the addition of email history! Great addition!

I am wondering if anybody else would like to see an option for emails to have a delivery or read receipt for the email sent through GLM.

-Lynn Larson

Fred & Jean Allegretti Foundation

Idea posted August 15, 2013 by Lynn Larson, Fred and Jean Allegretti Foundation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is little, but it would be nice to see the "progress" bar in Payment Tracking. Right now I am over budget (which I'm ok with), but it turns the bar red and I can't see my payment progress for the budget timeline. It would be nice to see it still. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For us it would be very helpful if the payment tracker pull date could be changed from "Due Date" to "Payment Date." This customization option would provide us with increased accuracy in the payment tracker feature. We can currently export this data using the report tools but simply entering the start and end date in payment tracker that filtered the actual date the check was written, would be awesome. Thanks for all your efforts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We would love to see an additional drop-down menu in the dashboard for the different follow-up forms. Right now, we can see all the forms that are submitted for each process, but we really only tackle one form type at a time (Payment Requests, Progress Reports, etc.). So, it would be beneficial to have an additional drop-down menu that allowed us to see just the form we need to process. Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work, Foundant!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We noticed that when an applicant adds a third-party e-mail address and then composes e-mail, the third-party receives an e-mail from "administrator" (of the site) (or in our case, my name) versus the name of the applicant. I would suggest the applicant be able to add their e-mail address as the "from" as well as the third-party e-mail address as the "to."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One of my evaluators pointed out that an applicant's attachment was incomplete. I had the applicant email me a corrected attachment, but now cannot attach it (by moving the application back to draft) to his application without deleting two completed evaluation forms associated with the application. I uploaded the corrected attachment as a Request Document and noted it in Request Comments. The incomplete attachment is still in the application though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful to be able to reorder Saved reports. I can sort alphabetically, but would like to be able to keep the reports that we use most frequently at the top.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I really really wish there were an easier way to manually enter historical grants. The only information I really need to enter is the year, the project name and the amount. I don't need to have a due date for the payment or the payment date. I know I've made the payment.....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

19. We would like to suggest offering email verification on the registration page. In other words, requiring the applicant type their email in two separate boxes to ensure it matches. One of our testers had an unrecognized typo and then had trouble logging in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We love the improvements for the Requests & Decisions search, but one thing that would absolutely make our work easier is to add City and State within the searchable fields.

Sure we can develop a saved Report for all the states across the US, but that won't offer a link to view the organizations we are funding.
    Right now, we can search for City/State within Contacts -Organizations but this does not indicate whether organizations have been funded or they had applied and were not funded. We still then have to do more sorting, and we just want a quick look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?