GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

415 results found

1. It would be very helpful to be able to see the grant amount and grant start & end dates, preferable in both the organization Application and Grant History line, and (at a minimum) in the top box of the Request Summary. Too many clicks & scrolls to get that basic info. Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please consider adding a feature to document within the system a communications and activity log for organizations. All staff could access this log to monitor our engagement and verify information. It could be used for phone calls, emails, site visits, etc.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  5 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At this point, we are having to use an external, web-based tool called Jotform to do our quantitative evaluation of proposals because of that programs ability to weight different criteria more heavily than others. This is creating a good amount of double work as we then need to move scores and program officer summary content from Jotform back into Foundant to maintain historical memory. We'd love to see the day when we can shed Jotform altogether. Any chances of that?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I seem to remember that I used to be able to copy the text of an applicant's answer. But now, I have to press edit in order to copy the text. I don't want to press edit - that makes it too easy to accidentally change the text. I just want to be able to copy. Can that be reinstated?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please either add a column that is a Resubmitted date, or modify the date that is shown under Submitted to be the most recent date the form is submitted. It only shows the original submission date. Often, after reviewing payment request forms, we revert the form back to Draft so grantee can correct/complete form and resubmit. But when we look at Submitted tab it still shows their original submission date, not the date they submitted their corrected version. We like that we can export the Submitted date...thanks for implementing that! Enhancing with above suggestion will make that feature all the…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am relatively new to making reports, but I am finding it challenging to keep track of the reports and find the ones I need efficiently. It would be helpful to be able to group reports by topic, such as Approved Grants, Denied Applications, Fiscal Year, etc. We are thinking of a good naming convention to help with the sorting and finding (all suggestions welcome!).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A large percentage of the time, when I log in, I'm doing so because I want to check something about a particular organization. I wish that there were a search box on the dashboard - this seems like a standard thing for most websites. Right now, there's an extra step in that I have to go to the organization search page. I don't know if you can do this with the current software architecture, but it would be great to have just one box that would search all fields for both organizations and contacts - and then if I need…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For grant agreement forms, we often need an institution official to agree to the IP language or grant acceptance form. We usually have the applicant enter in a 3rd party email to complete this, but then have to rely on the applicant to also send them the document they are agreeing to. It would be helpful to have that 3rd party be able to view the request document like the applicant can.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When building list questions on forms, such as checkbox questions on applications and follow-up forms, there is a 100 character limit. It would be beneficial to my organization if the limit could be increased. Does anyone else find this to be so? Thanks

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if there was standard to the mailing addresses for users and organizations. Right now they can use any format they chose (e.g. MI, Mich, Michigan, 123-456-7890; (123) 456-7890) and it has to be formatted before it can be used for templates or imported into other software.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We have users who only have one email address that may serve as primary contact for one organization and an applicant for another. It used to be that duplicate emails were allowed in the system if no user roles were selected. I'd love to have that ability added back in. We keep track of primary contacts on every account and these people often do not have any user roles, we are just keeping track of their contact information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have chosen to not have full application status available to grantees in the View Organization History. Unfortunately this means that grantees now see grants listed for $0 when they were actually granted. This is an inaccurate view of the data and we'd prefer that grantees just see the grant process, project title and status, but NOT the zeroed out amount granted and paid since this is false.

Also, it would be helpful if I could run a list from my system of all users that have been granted View Organization History status.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like the ability to add questions to a follow-up that are only visible to grants staff (visibility set to "internal"). For example, I have added a project description from an application to a follow-up so that I can compare the applicant's final report on the project to the original submission. I've also done this with projected number of attendees and final, projected cash expenses and final, etc. But when reading the follow-up later, it gets confusing as to what the applicant is submitting now and what was submitted at an earlier date. I would like to see a different…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It used to be that the only required fields for a new user was the name, email and password. Now, when I create a new user (for example, as an evaluator), I have to include their title, phone, address, city, etc. It's a pain, and I don't usually have those details. Can I change those fields so they're not required? Or change at least some of them? Thanks!
    Tom

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I do a search here in the Idea Lab, I would love to be able to filter or sort the results. At bare minimum, it would be great to sort by most recent or most votes. But it would be nice to filter to just "Implemented," for example.
    Thanks!
    Tom

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When entering in a comment in the Administrator Comment field, I can check a box that allows the comment to be seen by the applicant. I would LOVE a checkbox that allows the comment to be seen by the evaluators as well (particularly staff evaluators). Thanks for your consideration!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be a HUGE time saver to be able to edit payments on the Payment Tracking Page, rather than having to go into each individual Project and edit the payment there. Just have the edit pencil icon right next to the eye, and the blue plus sign on the payment tracking page. When entering additional comments, after a payment has been posted, it is extremely time consuming to do this for 50+ payments at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Could you please create a grid with check boxes for each type of role. I think it would be easier to compare the access visually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would be helpful to see "Complete" Status on the Application Evaluation dashboard. How does an Administrator know that an evaluator has completed their review except to have to click in the Application Evaluation "Assigned" - which defeats the purpose of a dashboard? Thank you

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?