GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

328 results found

1. It would be helpful if a report could include uploaded request documents. We have to upload a source document to every grant request, so we want to be able to run a report to identify any requests missing a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Excited about the chance for applicants to edit their organization info!

I realize that the release notes say the standard email to the applicant "Organization Information Updated" cannot be
    edited by individual foundations. But it's so tech-speak and doesn't include any instructions for what to do next.
    From: "United Arts Grants" administrator@grantinterface.com

Date: November 18, 2015 at 6:25:17 PM EST
    Subject: Organization Information Updated

Reply-To: noreply@grantinterface.com

Changes for United Arts-TW TEST made by Mary G :

/ Old Values /

State : FL

/ New Values /

State : FloridaCan Foundant make the standard email a
    little more clear? Something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would speed things up if the Create Documents button was on the approval screen, so you could go right from approving to creating the approval merge letter. Right now you have to click over to a screen that has the button. Why not have it where you need it?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When an applicant exceeds the character limits set, they should not be able to submit their application/proposal until it is corrected. Currently, the applicant can submit their application but we cannot mark it as complete. But, in our organization,once an application is submitted, it has to be accepted.

Additional suggestion is to not allow them to move forward in their application until the character limit is resolved.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email notifications for both administrators and evaluators should be controllable from the profile. Currently, you can control which notifications administrators receive from their profile, which is much easier and faster than clicking through all the forms and processes to turn them on or off. The same control (in the profile) should be possible in evaluators' profiles too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The list of links on the left navigation pane is really long, with lots of (unnecessary) category breakdowns. It takes longer to find info on the site because you have to think longer about where to look. I would suggest the following category changes:
    Move Process Manager into the Grants category with the Dashboard and Payment tracking - it doesn't need its own category ("Process")Move Organizations and Users into the Search category - these are types of search, and don't need to be split out into a separate "Contacts" categoryIt would still be pretty long, but that would help.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is a great feature to be able to toggle column labels to adjust sorting when viewing the open request dashboards, e.g., by process or organization name. However, I think great improvement would be to change the applicant name sorting to be by the Last Name and not by First Name as it is currently implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be helpful if the Report Title would be included if I create a PDF version of a report.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be helpful to be able to add follow ups from the decision\approval page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would it be possible to add the multi-select process(es) feature to the "Search Requests and Decisions" page? I've been utilizing this feature from the "Payment Tracking" and the "Dashboard" pages and I would like to have this option included here as well. Could this be a possibility for a future release?

Thanks,
    Kristen

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We used to be able to approve a grant and then assign a follow up form from the same page. Now, I approve each individual grant, but then have to pull up the "project page" to add a follow up. There are a lot of added mouse clicks that don't make sense. If I'm going to add a follow up form, I'm going to do it when I approve the grant. To streamline the workflow, it would be much more convenient to accomplish this all on the same page.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am finding that it is more difficult to export Evaluation scores using the new Reporting tool than with the old Export Data tool. I am trying to create a data set (1 row per Evaluation) that just includes scores from the Application stage with the following fields: Organization Name, Project Name, Amount Requested, Evaluator First Name, and 2 fields for the 2 questions on our Evaluation Form. For each project, I get twice as many rows as needed: 1 set of rows without scores and another set of rows with the scores. I've noticed that even though I select…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I added our new CEO as an administrator to our site, he was automatically added to all email notifications that go to administrators. With the 5.0 release, it requires a lot of work to go into each folllow up form and each step of each process to remove him from the notifications. It would be great if there were either a way at the start to indicate whether you want a new administrator to be added to all or none of the notifications (and then they can be added specifically where applicable) or a way to see which notifications…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unless I missed something....I have not found a way to delete reports. I noticed that you can delete report data sets. So, I realize that I could just run the report from there; however, then I would have to recreate the filters, groupings, sorts, etc. I would like to the ability to create and DELETE reports.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new box for selecting multiple processes is great, but
    can we get one Deselect All button at the top of the page? As it stands now, we
    have to click the box, then click box at the top of each list twice to deselect
    all before then clicking to select the ones we want. That's a lot of clicking!

Also, maybe have the Archived processes deselected as a default?

Thanks,

Mary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We use the same basic set of email templates each year. I would like the ability to copy each template, so I can edit it with the correct dates for each year. I thought I was doing this when I opened an email template and changed the name to 2015 LOI Invitation. Unfortunately, all that did was delete the template for 2014 and change the template name in the email history for the Organization.

Helen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Our board finds that when completing Evaluations, the organizations who are unlucky enough to have names starting with the later letters of the alphabet get less reviewing attention (because you need to scroll down to see them on the screen). If there was a way to adjust the sorting and display of organizations during the evaluation process, it might help level the playing field among applicants being reviewed.

Sorting by date the application was submitted, geographic area or program area would all be helpful, in addition to alphabetical. I'm picturing a drop down box where the Evaluator could select how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Despite providing instructions that using the Save button on the Third Party Question will make the response visible in the database, many who are completing recommendations for our scholarships applicants find this disconcerting. It's not intuitive. They are looking for a Submit button. It would be helpful to us to have a distinction between Save and Submit, because when I look at applications to determine if they are complete, recommendation forms that have been started or drafted, but not complete, appear to me to be complete. There is no way for me to tell if the reference is actually done…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As my grant deadline is 3 short days away, I am having a panic attack. Applicants were experiencing technical issues where they were bumped out of Foundant and/or their applications were not being saved.

I learned a very valuable lesson today from the Wonderful Weston in support. When you are creating forms, if you choose to cut and paste from a Word document, ALWAYS paste as plain text. This is not an option in Internet Explorer 11 but is an option in Google Chrome. If you do not use plain text, there is the chance things can blow up.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Each year for our Form 990 we have to supply information on our grantees including their "Reason for Public Charity Status" (Schedule A, Section 1 on the Form). Currently we request that information in the Grant Agreement, but it would seem to make more sense to have potential grantees provide that along with other organizational information. What do you think?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?