GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

417 results found

1. For dollar amounts, commas and decimals to automatically appear when entering amounts.
    Allow summing across columns.
    Sums should take the same format as what is entered in the fields. Currently, when summed, the dollar amounts appear as just a number with no dollar sign, commas, or decimals.

Allow for selecting of the specific fields to sum rather than all fields with the column.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Limits on Project Request Field

Please allow us to enter regular expressions for the project request field or impose limits in any way. Currently, we use this field for scholarship applications as Initials and Last 4 Digits in an attempt to reduce as much bias during evaluation season. However, despite an 8 character limit, students will forgo their initials, etc. It would be great to have a unified type of answer.

Example: IAS 4777 or IS 4777
    Regular Expression provided by Foundant Support would solve this - ^([a-zA-Z]{2,3})((\s)([0-9]{4}))?$

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notifications to Administrator for when reports are marked complete by program staff. Without having this it is making payments go out late due to program staff not sending email to administrator. It adds an extra step.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I always found the required step of clicking the "thumbs up" in GLM, after sending an award to Csuite odd and redundant. Now that thumbs up has become a toggle button, but there's no identification on it unless you hover over it...making it hard to notice. Ideally I'd recommend that step not be required. If needed, at least make it a larger button that says "Approve Installment for Csuite"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love the option to add question mark icons next to our application questions that would invite applicants to hover over them if they want information as to why we are asking the question. It would go a long way in making the process more transparent and minimizing the power gap. (Similar to what you offer in the Process Manager)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to have the completed follow-ups more easily available from the Requests & Decisions page. Currently, from "Requests & Decisions" completed follow-ups are only accessible by choosing "Follow-Ups Assigned" and then selecting each individual request/organization. I think the narrower group of only follow-ups that have been completed would make workflow better for admins using this page to navigate different requests, as well as board members, evaluators or grant managers who want to view completed follow-ups. For us, there is currently no way for our board members to easily get to completed follow-ups on their own, without being…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love the ability to close either eval 1 or 2 and leave the other open. We use one eval for staff and one for committee members. If we leave the committee member evaluation open while staff is reviewing, members change their comments and/or scores.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to be able to search in reports for applications that took advantage of Collaborator options. We ask for "additional applicant" contact details in our request. I learned we have two requests in this cycle that did not add any details, confident the "collaborator" information was automatically included. I realize we can add signage in our application for better clarity in a future process. It would be helpful to have collaborator field options under the request or applicant tabs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When the universal application lists things that still need to be completed before an applicant can submit, is there a way they can be linked so an applicant can click and be taken to that incomplete section?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love a way to auto assign an internal follow up to the same officer that reviewed the application. Currently I manually assign an internal follow up form to the officer. It gets overwhelming when 20 follow ups come in during the day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So I'm working on YR 2 for our UA. Making edits and trying to get a better handle on it all. I'm in now as an applicant. We have sections of questions: shared by all of the scholarships, shared by some of them, and then ones that are only for one scholarship. Question groups are collapsible, right? Going on the scenario that a kid is eligible for several, wouldn't it be good for those shared question sections that they've already completed to be hidden or collapsed? Now I'm old, but it seems clunky and confusing to even have them there…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We would like to have the feature of copying Universes so we don't have to go back to Sandbox, edit, and then port over to the main site. We made many changes in the live site hoping we could copy for next year, and realized that functionality doesn't exist.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great if the admin could set both a minimum and maximum character count for such questions as "Integer." For example, if we require a 7-digit number, we can set the maximum to 7 characters, but we don't have a way to set the minimum character count to 7 as well, which can contribute to mistakes with ID submission.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be helpful to prepopulate answers in decision forms in the process manager, similar to how you can prepopulate follow up dates. That would allow for much easier approval and denial; it may even allow for batching.

Example: There may be a generic 2022 Approval Form that I could use across several processes. But in the process manager for a specific process, I could indicate the Board date, the program officer, the grant type, and any other filed on the form that is the same across all awards/denials for that opportunity. This would allow for consistent answers and greatly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if students could use the applicant copy functionality from processes to the UA and vise versa. We have both stand alone processes and a universal application (different timelines). We have approx.. 250 students who apply to both. It would be great if they could import answers from one to the other.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove the last page of the LOI form that says File Attachment Summary. This is not applicable to the LOI and should be deleted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful to be able to print just the questions associated with one opportunity in the Universal Application. Currently you can preview, but when you print the questions list it prints the entire UA. Donors like to be able to see their application, and aren't interested in and get confused by seeing more than what they need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For those of you who work with special projects who need to collect reports from multiple sources it's hard to keep track of when certain report dates are due. My wish item is for the GLM to have an email/calendar integration to mitigate any "through-the-cracks" issues. Kind of like the tasks feature seen in CSuite. I would like this feature in the GLM.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if Universes were ordered alphabetically or if administrators could drag/drop to order. You can drag/drop Processes to order them, but not Universes. Universes show in the order in which they were built, which doesn't make much sense when an applicant scrolls down the page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to edit name/description of a template w/o having to re-upload it. Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?