GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. It would be great if I can pick and choose which questions can be Copied from Previous applications.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be very helpful to add the "Create Documents" link to the Payment Tracking page. As it is, I have to back out of that page go do a new search on the Request and Decisions page - to create the same list I had on the payment tracking page - in order to do a group merge to a merge template.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While we can design an email template with an automatic signature, could we do the same for emails that are not a Template, maybe saving the complete signature in some other fashion

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not only do we need an SLM Idea Lab but my Evaluators would like to see the details of the scholarships, and they can't! Nowhere on their Dashboard are they able to see the short description of the Scholarships that they will be reading for. They can only access via our Compendium. Let's get on that!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you export a report to Excel, the resulting XL table has all the cells filled in with white. This means the gridlines are not visible. Each time I have to highlight the table and change the "Fill Color" to "no fill." I can't imagine most people want a white table... Can the default be changed to "no fill"? TIA!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would love to see options to calculate fields in the form creation. We have separate numeric values entered in fields so it would be nice to have the total of those fields calcuated automatically with a calculated field

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be beneficial to send an email reminder to Third Parties when it is close to the deadline. This would be an additional help to students and to make sure that they have all of the required documents for their application.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Third Party Due dates/reminders customizable--would be great if we could have individual third party requests with different due dates and a reminder based on that date instead of when the student requests the third party. For example, we have our GPAs done by 3rd party requests since we require a GPA after 7th semester and our application opens before that. It would be great if the guidance counselors would get the reminder based on the application due date instead of when the student sends the request. Same with recommendation requests. The student can ask for them in November but they…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to have my grant portal and scholarship portal opened at the same time. Not sure if there is a toggle that can be installed to go back and forth between the two or if there is some way of allowing both portals to be opened at the same time. My grants and scholarships run at the same time of year and I have to constantly log in and out of each portal. Thanks for the consideration.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I utilize both public and restricted processes. It would be nice if the restricted applications could be viewed on the "Apply" page just like the public ones, but prompt for the access code when selected.

This would ease the confusion of those specifically looking for a certain application and completely overlooking the "Enter Access Code" box available to them - even with the best of instructions (screen shots and all), I still have applicants overlook the access code and begin completing the wrong application.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I mentioned this in the discussions with Development Session but wanted to officially submit this idea.

When I do a search for specific criteria I get a list of search results. I usually need to make an edit to each one of those records, but after I do the first one, I can't click the back button without an Document Expired message and click on Try Again and Resend. It would be helpful to have a Return to Search Results button in the record (in the same way you have Return to Application Submitted) to save the clicks back or…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to have numbers show up on the Documents and Comments tab at the Organization level to indicate that something is uploaded/added there, as they do at the Request level. Most of the time, we add comments or documents to the request level, but when an organization is in between grant cycles, I add it at the organization level and don't want important information to be missed

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would be great to have our brand colors (or whatever special colors we are wanting to use) kept in the text color options for editing. As it stands, I have to copy and paste color codes in the text areas I want to customize/brand/match each and every time. You know, like in word, when you go to change text color, you get a "recently used" display of colors.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to see the SLM eligibility rules listed alphabetical as well as the scholarship list after testing the eligibility rules. It would be so much easier to find and less time wasted searching.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I work with several Catholic charities, especially schools, that operate under a Diocese of a particular area. For various reasons, some grants need to fall under the Diocese EIN number and other times the school's EIN number. I would love to have a way to link organizations so we can see grant history for all involved. Example Cathedral Parish School and the Diocese of St. Augustine. Both receive grants for the school but we had to enter separately. For people coming behind us, there is no way for them to know/show all grants. We put in comments currently but that…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to add more than two custom columns to views like the Draft Application view. Two columns is very limiting. I could get by with three, but I'm currently missing info I need for sorting and analyzing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd love to have more than two evaluations (apologies if this is posted somewhere already, I couldn't find it!) - right now we are making two work in place of three but it involves a lot of back end updates to "re-open" evaluation 1 with new questions via a branching option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The evaluation stage is very helpful, but once you select the evaluators in the application stage, you have to select the names again once you assign the evaluation. If there was a way to skip the second step or create evaluation groups so you can select a group instead of all the individuals.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Coming from the SLM World, I have a few suggestions regarding the functionality of managing committees. Overall I like how you can organize your committees, but I wish there were more features.

1. Be able to share documents to specific committees. We currently send "Applicant Reports" which is essentially a spreadsheet with the basic information of the applicants being reviewed. This would be much easier to be able to share this and other important documents such as past meeting minutes to specific committees.

2. Have the ability for our committee members complete a Conflict of Interest form directly through SLM. It would…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be extremely helpful for us if the Universal Application were able to be hidden behind an Eligibility Quiz. We have 5 applications currently and 4 have very different/unique criteria for eligibility. Those 4 are behind an eligibility quiz, but many of those applicants aren't eligible for the scholarships linked to the Universal Application. We're dealing with a ton of phone calls and emails from applicants that are confused and many are starting the application when they aren't eligible.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?