GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

649 results found

1. In the Process Manager, I would like to see a button or indication that a scholarship deadline has passed.

Also, being able to filter scholarships in the process manager would be helpful. This could include filtering by process name, start date, and end date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have 20+ scholarships that want applicant names suppressed from applications in the evaluation process. We have always had the student fill out the "Project Name" field with their name. This year, we had everything setup to suppress applicant details from the evaluators, but did not realize that the "Project Name" cannot be suppressed. We had to manually go in and change every student's name to a code in the Project Name field.

Short of instructing students in the future to not use their name as the project name field, is there any chance the Project Name field could also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would love to have the ability to set a separate due date for third-party responses. For example, student application is due March 15th and the system closes, but third-party due date is March 22nd then automatically closes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would love to see a shortcut for going between work pages. For example, if I'm on Follow Ups Draft, and I want to go to LOI drafts, or applications evaluation assigned, I have to click the home button to get back to my dashboard, then into the next work page. If there was a dropdown in the navigation bar (perhaps only for administrators?) "Go To...) then a list of pages, we could go directly without bouncing back and forth across the dashboard. Not critical, but (especially on days when the site is running slowly) that extra step really adds up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We would love to be able to integrate our bill pay system with GLM so it will automatically update who we have paid after a check run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Once the student hits submit on the UA, is there a way to change the font color of those opportunities that have additional information pending. Currently everything is black or blue, would like to change the "EDIT APPLICATION" to RED to catch the students eye.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Changing American spelling for Australian clients for Organization and Recognized. (S instead of Z) Currently this is on the payment page for a donation but I am sure there are other spellings throughout the platform and GLM. For our Australian clients/donors it looks like we have spelt it wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can the number of students that are eligible for our active opportunities within a UA process, be updated once the first evaluation is determined? We had 223 students eligible for one of our opportunities, but then once they were evaluated they were no longer eligible, but that number in opportunities did not change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please provide a Submit button for Administrators when they are Copying Requests into an Internal Process. Do not make us have to select the option while copying that the Initial Submit Status has to be Submitted. I would like to create a Draft and go in and edit away in fields and then Submit the request when I feel it is ready, it is an Internal process anyway, and I am an Administrator.

Sure it is fine to go and select the Submitted choice when copying, but maybe I just want to submit it later, not when I am creating…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Back in the day, when you could Copy Request, we could just copy into Draft and still be able to submit as an Applicant without too much stress. At least, that is how I remember the system working. Especially working with Internal Processes. We may have even had a Submit button at the bottom. I don't recall exactly, but now, it's a bit more work.

Now, I have to be sure to scroll to the bottom of my long list of processes to be able to find the Select Initial Status options and be sure to select the Submitted option-particularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to be able to edit the "Project Name" Field for our evaluators. Right now I change the "Project Name" within the application, but for our evaluators, the bar still reads "Project Name"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there a way to add a message that pops up somewhere on the dashboard that reminds the user there are process filters applied? This is especially important for evaluators who are only in the system one time period each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When the evaluator opens the application to evaluate, the page automatically scrolls down. You are not able to see the description of the opportunity which is at the top of the page. Can it open to where the page does not move and the description can be highlighted or made larger?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be helpful to have more than 2 evaluation options for Universal Applications. Scholarship Opportunities vary vastly in what is important. Being able to have the Internal Evaluation and a choice of either the complex or simple evaluation form for the 2nd choice would be most helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add an option to the 'Organization Viewable by Applicant' site setting in GLM to be able to set the visibility to users marked as the primary contact. It'd give us an option that is more restrictive that the 'all' option but more automated than the 'user-by-user' option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to have an indicator for the number of documents in Document Viewer similar to the indicator on the Documents tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to have bigger check boxes. I have to struggle to get my mouse in just the right spot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can Foundant add numeric grant numbers that auto-counts grants in a process?

For example, we support research projects and grantees need to acknowledge it in the research paper with something to the effect of "We acknowledge financial support from "Foundation Name" under grant # ("Foundation Acronym"-***) at the end of the paper. The grant number allows for tracking where we would enter in the grant number in something like Google Scholar and see how many papers have been published through it.

Right now, there are no unique identifiers for Grants to track externally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When building a table, it would be helpful to to "grey out" a row or column that is "read only", so that you know it is read only.
    The feature I am proposing will help to identify the labeling on the back end. Right now there is no clear visual way to mark this. And I have gotten emails from applicants saying they cannot add information to the table (as it is read only), despite having combed through and making sure everything was how it should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I'm configuring automatic emails for a form, I always click the eye icon to preview the template. For some reason, it includes all the information that's been set up in the template except for the cc/bcc fields. It would save some navigation if those were included along with all the other template information already displayed - I currently have to navigate to the actual email template to review which addresses have/have not been included in the cc/bcc fields in the template, which sort of negates the usefulness of the preview function within the configuration view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?