GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1224 results found

1. Have a "flagging" system that can be used for a variety of situations, such as changing a payment date or report due date. This would help us tremendously in communicating with our accounting team. They would like to be able to easily track when payments are moved, and we often move them when reports don't come in on time, or projects are otherwise delayed.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Any possible way you guys can add another "bucket box" under "My Evaluations" for forms that have been completed and ready to be reviewed by the Program Officer?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This ties into the universal application and applicant experience!

In SLM I would love the ability to delay auto emails by x number of days. We are processing scholarship recipients through SLM right now as our standing committee has just come to a close. However, what we have found clunky is that we use applicant ID's for blind review to align with our DEI initiative, and in turn, need a smooth way to turn those back into names.

What we have done is build a report that pulls all students with names/IDs/other information once they are approved and their award…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. 

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

4. New to SLM and very happy with it. Any chance that while we email to students (who now don't check emails anymore) do we have the technology to email and/or text. I know some other software has this ability and I hope Foundant has too?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow us to archive abandoned and denied requests to keep our search results and dashboards clean

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

-The Foundant Team

6. Allow for both branched whole question groups and individual questions.

Our application has many questions within each section that could be branched, but it gets confusing to have to redirect applicants to a new section. It would be great to be able to have branched questions right within that question group/section so that all the same type of information stays under the same heading, but applicants are not having to wade through loads of "If Yes..." type questions that don't apply to them.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We don't call it an "LOI" and it doesn't operate like one. We'd prefer it to be listed as a "Preliminary Application" or something else. Would be a nice feature if possible.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

8. It would be great if Access to Email History was feature that could be toggled on/off for the Grant Manager Role.

We have 2 levels of grant managers w/n our system. Our Directors have access to one set of features and our Program Managers have access to others. They all are "Grant Managers" w/n Foundant. And it works pretty well. But it would help greatly if they could check and see who's gotten emails from the system.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be extremely helpful if there was a way to set up an FAQ page or Help section that only applicants can see. We send out our applicants instructions which includes important information regarding navigating the system but that doesn't reach all of our applicants. It would be really awesome to have some feature maybe even if we had the ability to share documents to applicants/students that would allow applicants to see an FAQ section before reaching out. There isn't an easy way to do this yet. I know you can insert links to documents in various places in…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

10. Please include a popup that explains MiB to users, and the conversion table:
    1 MiB is 1024 KiB. 1 KiB is equal to 1024 Bytes
    1 MB is 0.953674 MiB.
    1 MB is 1000 KB. 1 KB is equal to 1000 Bytes
    This would head off a lot of problems for applicants, especially last-minute applicants.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

11. I would like to be able to select what documents I want printed as part of the print application packet.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to have the ability to add a column to the Application Evaluation Assigned page that would show who the application is assigned to (which staff member).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can see due dates and dates submitted for follow up forms from the dashboard list, but lose that information once I click on any item in the list - I can see the form questions, but not the due date or the date submitted. I don't want to have go back to the list to get that information if I'm reviewing a form and need either of those dates.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You might already be working on this. It would be great if there was a Collaborate button available on follow-up reports so multiple individuals can work on/view the follow up reports.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When emails are sent through the Foundant system, the only way to verify that the message went through is to dig into the email history for each individual recipient. It would be helpful if Foundant sent an 'undeliverable' notification to the administrator when a message bounces back as undeliverable. With frequent staff turnover at some grantee organizations, missed messages have resulted in missed deadlines for grantees.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

16. My Grants Committee Members would appreciate a tally or counter mechanism at the top of the "Application Evaluations Assigned" page so they know how many evaluations they have left to complete at a quick glance. This could be a simple " X / XX evaluations completed" at the top of the page (this would be a function within the "Evaluator 1" and/or "Evaluator 2" roles).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As an administrator we often get requests from the grantee/awardee on an adhoc basis(change in investigator, awardee or budget request change), I would love to have an outward facing form that the grantee/awardee can submit to us online instead of offline via email. This change would be an enhancement in the system that would be favorable for both us the administrator and the grantee. Currently the follow-up forms are 1 and done forms and not practical for non-route follow-up requested initiated from the applicant/grantee end.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

18. When I use the Search by Requests & Decisions feature and enter the criteria to narrow my search by, I am presented with a list of grants matching that criteria. Yay. But if I click on a grantee and make any changes, then hit my BACK button in my browser, instead of going back to the list of grants I searched for, I'm presented with a blank Search by Requests & Decisions page that just shows the criteria I entered to search by. The list of grants disappears and I have to hit the Search button again to generate the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to be able to batch assign completed applications to evalutors even when those applications are from multiple processes. We have several processes that have applications due at the same time, so we are reviewing them all at the same time also. Right now I can only batch assign within the same process, so I have to repeat the batch process for each of our 5 processes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great to have the ability to assign follow-ups prior to approving a grant, similar to how we can now assign installments prior to approving the grant. The reason is that we know our agenda prior to the board meeting and we have trustees from out of town who need to sign grant letters, therefore, we need to create the approval letters prior to our board meeting. We want to be able to assign payments and follow-ups so that we may generate our correspondence, but we don't want to have to actually approve the grant a month before…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

-The Foundant Team

• Don't see your idea?