GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. It would be helpful to be able to preview a process' report fields without going into a form and attaching the process.

Maybe where we have "Save Process", "Cancel" and "Copy Process" we could have "Preview Report Fields". Then when a person clicks on "Preview Report Fields" we would be shown the same thing we would see if we attached it to the process' application.

I don't know if this is possible. It was just a thought.

Angie

posted July 22, 2013 by Angie Boecker, Central Minnesota Arts Board

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful to add one more field as an option for reports and that is sort name. I use organization name, but those agencies with a The in front of their name throw off my alphabetical list every time! And I too think it would be helpful to have an uncheck all box in table layout.

Thanks.

Laura

posted March 12, 2013 by Laura Duty, Carl B. & Florence E. King Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In addition to the "Not Included," "Included," "Required," and "Internal" states, add a "Locked" state to report fields. This would allow them to appear on the selected forms but not be editable. For any content to show in these fields they would have to be included on a previous form in an editable state, and then that information would be used as a reference on future forms with the locked state. For example, I have a "Grant Conditions" field in the "Included" state on an approval form, and want it shown in the "Locked" state on a follow-up form, so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Our board finds that when completing Evaluations, the organizations who are unlucky enough to have names starting with the later letters of the alphabet get less reviewing attention (because you need to scroll down to see them on the screen). If there was a way to adjust the sorting and display of organizations during the evaluation process, it might help level the playing field among applicants being reviewed.

Sorting by date the application was submitted, geographic area or program area would all be helpful, in addition to alphabetical. I'm picturing a drop down box where the Evaluator could select how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I added our new CEO as an administrator to our site, he was automatically added to all email notifications that go to administrators. With the 5.0 release, it requires a lot of work to go into each folllow up form and each step of each process to remove him from the notifications. It would be great if there were either a way at the start to indicate whether you want a new administrator to be added to all or none of the notifications (and then they can be added specifically where applicable) or a way to see which notifications…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We used to be able to approve a grant and then assign a follow up form from the same page. Now, I approve each individual grant, but then have to pull up the "project page" to add a follow up. There are a lot of added mouse clicks that don't make sense. If I'm going to add a follow up form, I'm going to do it when I approve the grant. To streamline the workflow, it would be much more convenient to accomplish this all on the same page.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if we could see the Payment Tracking page by Process.

Idea posted May 20, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a reason why the street address is not on the Beta reports? If
    I want to use it for mail merge I would need a street address – can that
    be added please?

Idea posted February 27, 2012 by Carol Barrett, C. Louis Meyer Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whether searching under Organizations or Users, there's no message that comes up letting you know that nothing was found with the keywords you used.

Idea posted June 28, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I love the ability to enter in decision comments, but if we don't finalize the decision (approve/decline) of an LOI or App., GLM doesn't save those comments. It would be valuable to me if comments could be saved in interim, because certain LOIs/Apps require further discussion with other Board members. Right now I resort to printing out the LOI/App and keeping written notes to bring to a meeting.

Idea posted July 3, 2012 by Meredith Huffman

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I know this has come up before, but I wonder if there's been any progress on making the grant status not immediately available to applicants.

Recently, I updated grant decisions for one of our clients and within an hour or so an applicant had emailed the program officer to ask if the new "Final Report Due" status meant there had been news. The applicant hadn't even been checking on that particular application, but had logged in to apply to another of our clients and, reaching the Status page, noticed the change.

Had we been able to keep the status under…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi - I don't know if others agree, but, one I deactivate a User, it would be great if the system would bring me back to the organization page. Once I've deactivated a User, there's no real need for me to be on their page anymore, but I have to click View Organization to get back out. It's just one more click, but I've been doing a lot of cleanup since the merge option went live, so it's quite a few clicks.

Thanks,

Mary

posted May 8, 2013 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add Business Titles to Reports Beta. All other contact/address info is available. Proper business letters include titles.

Titles are available in Data Export. Only problem is, as of today, Data Export is broken. Doesn't export the correct info for Organization contacts.

Idea posted November 8, 2012 by James Maguire, Merck Family Fund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After approving a grant you may want to make a payment and record the payment amount, check number and date of the payment. This is currently doable in the Payment Tracking area but it's been requested we come up with an easier work flow in addition to Payment Tracking.

One Idea: When you click on a requests Project Name you are taken to the page with all the request's information. At the bottom of that page is the Payment Information. In this section we add a button that says "Make a Payment" and that directs you to the page where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We use Evaluation 2 as our board evalaution. Our board would like to be able to identify on their dashboard which applications they have read but not yet voted on. Is it possible to add another symbol such as a yellow dot - and a question on their evaluation form to put the application in this status? Thanks.

Idea posted August 31, 2012 by Jane Somers, The Hamilton Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the training call yesterday we learned that we have the option to attach email notifications to processses and that in the emails to administrators regarding submitted applications we could choose the option of including application details.

It would be great to have that "details" option for the emails to applicants. Sometimes we have grant writers writing for multiple orgs and it would be good if the submission email they receive would have application details.

Angie Boecker

Central MN Arts Board

posted July 11, 2013 by Angie Boecker, Central Minnesota Arts Board

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For example, in the Shared Documents feature, our Grants Committee only has access to materials that I make available under "staff." We also have a Youth Leadership Committee made up of high school students that have a grant cycle and they evaluate a number of applications. We would love for them to have access to the applications in Foundant, but only want them to access to the applications they are reviewing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While I am new to the organization that I am working with, I am in the process of merging duplicate organiztion profiles and would like to make a suggestion. Often times duplicate organizations profiles are formed because either the person applying does not know they already have a profile set up or simply the password has been lost in translation as different people take over grant applications, etc.

What I would like to see is if there is a way that when a potential grantee goes to apply, the system can recognize if their organization already has a profile in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When we implemented the 3rd party recommendation functionality in 4.0.0 (November 2013), some of the input we considered came from the Idea Lab item titled " https://community.foundant.com/foundant/topics/recommendation_letter_upload ."

Within that item were a couple other ideas, one of which can be summarized as "restricting evaluator access to uploaded documents and reporting fields". The specific comment from Felicia Roeser (Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation) is:The Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation could save a lot of time with reference letters that we receive from all of the emails we have to generate to request them for the applicant if you provided a feature like Don described.…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like being able to see which staff last modified a form... that is, I would like it if it were accurate. The "Modified By" column does update when you move questions, but not when you edit the question text within.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?