GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Allowing a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile.

Allow a user to be a contact on more than one organization profile without having the need for a different or unique email for each account.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How come there is not a Scholarship Lifecycle Manager Idea Lab?

Not only do we need an SLM Idea Lab but my Evaluators would like to see the details of the scholarships, and they can't! Nowhere on their Dashboard are they able to see the short description of the Scholarships that they will be reading for. They can only access via our Compendium. Let's get on that!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI All,

we are in the process of continue to evaluate our idea lab strategy. While we may not roll out a full SLM idea lab we may allow for tagging and group in the existing idea as there is some functionality overlap between GLM and SLM. More to come!

WIth that said i assume in this idea the information is living in the opportunity description for UA users and Process Description for non UA users is this correct?

3. Allow Grant Manager to be assigned to only one process

Someone should be able to be assigned as Grant Manager for one process only. Currently, they get assigned to every process in Foundant, including ones in Archive and needing to be removed manually from each one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Duplicate Org Search/Merge Help

When doing a duplicate organization search/merge, it would be extremely helpful to have the last login date with the other basic info on the list of organizations. Right now you are just seeing two identical listings for the same organization with no way to tell which one is the newer/more up to date one without completely interrupting the process of what you are doing when you are choosing which organization is primary.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Project Name - Option to Have Drop Down choices? Or, Internal Field for Project Name Allow to Mark as Complete

In an effort to streamline applications, we have had the Project Name field as Internal so we could input the words "General Support" as we evaluate -since we are now only offering general support awards within one of our processes.
    Previously, we tried to tell folks to write in General Support, but applicants would sometimes have other ideas.

Now, when processing the hundreds of LOIs (with the Project Name field set as Internal) these cannot be processed to Mark as Complete without going in to change all the Project Name fields to General Support. That's a big ask when I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Docusign integration

As a result of COVID19, we have decided to use Docusign to get our Grant Agreements signed and returned to us. I notice other systems have an integration with Docusign. Is this on the radar for Foundant?

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Thank you for this feedback. Curious to understand if there are other use case for DocuSign with GLM/SLM rather than Grant Agreements.

I also assume that when we talk about this integration we would want to be able to generate the DocuSign document with in the system, and then let docusign control all of the emails/reminder, and the final piece would be that signed document is visible in this system.

Let me know your thoughts.
    -Sammie

7. Email Button on Request Summary Page

It would be very helpful to have an 'Email Applicant' button next to the 'Created Documents' on the Request Summary Page. In our work flow, we are emailing the applicants throughout the application stage, in the approval / denial stage and also after payments are posted. Having the button in a more accessible spot would make this quicker and easier!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add to calendar

Create an "add to calendar?" option for any due date (app/follow up forms, etc) whether from the dashboard or within an automatic email. This would be really helpful for applicants who are managing multiple grant processes that are in several stages.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. GLM - Grants searchable by grant number

Greetings!
    Can I suggest that in the GLM platform that grants be searchable by grant number? For instance, I can search for a grant by its number in CSuite. It would be great if I could search for a grant in GLM by number as well. I am referring to the CSuite ID that is in GLM when grants are linked between GLM and CSuite.
    Just a suggestion.
    Thank you,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to download all packets (application, approval, follow ups, documents) associated with processes instead of downloading individually

As it is current, in order to download all information associated with processes they have to be individually downloading which is tedious and time-consuming. I would like to have to ability to download all associated application packets, approval packets, follow up packets, and documents associated with processes. This would streamline reporting and making information available for other organizations and governments who may need this information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Map of grantee locations

We would love a feature that would allow us to plot our grantees on a map to present to our Board in the board book.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. multiple reminder emails

Increase the number or make customizeable the number of reminders that can be sent. Our leadership prefers 2 reminders BEFORE the due date rather than 1 before and 1 after. :-)

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Additional contacts

Got a great idea from one of my grantees in their eval today:
    "While it was easy for me to acquire login information from your organization, it might be easier on you to have people create their own account and then choose their organization from a drop down box. It would save you from always having to create accounts."
    So think about that as an option!
    Meanwhile - I have to go merge two people from the same school district because someone didn;t contact me and I thought I had the duplicate id warning set up,

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SLM

I would love to see the SLM eligibility rules listed alphabetical as well as the scholarship list after testing the eligibility rules. It would be so much easier to find and less time wasted searching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Custom merge fields for email templates

Custom merge fields for email templates: If possible, it would be great to customize which merge fields are able to be pulled into email templates (have more options than what is currently available).

For example: I have a "special conditions" question in my Approval Form and Follow Up Form, that gives instructions for how a grant is to be used. I cannot have that "special conditions" questions used in an email template since it is not one of the merge fields available.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customize Role Permissions

Ideally, the permissions available for each role would have a default set of permissions, but these would be customizable. For example, we would like external evaluators to have access to the applicant's request history. This could be accomplished by allowing us to turn on this permission to the Staff Evaluator role or turn off undesirable permissions in the Board Member role. Our external reviewers should not be able to view all staff evaluator and board member scores. They score anonymously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SLM - Listing of Evaluation Committees and Members.

In SLM it would be nice to pull a report or print from screen a list of all the evaluation committees and the members on each committee.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mx option

Wondering if you all have considered adding Mx. as an option along with Mr., Ms., Mrs. for individuals who may be gender-nonconforming?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Limit the WalkMe training options to those tasks available to the user's assigned role

The WalkMe training is great but it assumes full administrator access. Most of our trainees are grants managers. This causes a mismatch between what the training is walking them through and what the trainee sees on the screen.

Current situation: Trainees see tasks in WalkMe that they are restricted from using based on role.

Desired situation: WalkMe training only shows modules that correspond with the available activities based on role

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search user profiles by date added

And organizations too, we feel this would be very useful to have especially for applicant profiles. There have been times where we wanted to see if any new profiles were created within the past two weeks, or since we put out a specific communications piece about our grant program. If they make a profile but don't start a draft, it's hard to find.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base