Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2054 results found

1. Third Evaluation Option

It would be helpful to have more than 2 evaluation options for Universal Applications. Scholarship Opportunities vary vastly in what is important. Being able to have the Internal Evaluation and a choice of either the complex or simple evaluation form for the 2nd choice would be most helpful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clone question

We really like the clone feature available when editing a table, and it would be helpful if this were available for all questions. Having to manually copy over the drop-down items and additional information is very time consuming.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Apply Page Appearance

It would be great if the apply page could be shown in a grid or have a sort of table of contents on the side/top of the page -- we had several applicants apply to the wrong process because they clicked on the first opportunity (which takes up most of the screen). It seems some of them did not realize they could scroll/did not realize that there were multiple opportunities on the apply page.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Organization Viewable by Applicant - Primary Contact

Add an option to the 'Organization Viewable by Applicant' site setting in GLM to be able to set the visibility to users marked as the primary contact. It'd give us an option that is more restrictive that the 'all' option but more automated than the 'user-by-user' option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Columns in Follow Up Forms

I love the custom columns. It would be great to have this feature in the follow up forms buckets to see responses easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. document viewer indicator

It would be helpful to have an indicator for the number of documents in Document Viewer similar to the indicator on the Documents tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reminder email to applicants 7 days after submission of universal application

It would be wonderful to be able to send an automatic reminder email to applicants 7 days after their submission of the universal application to remind them of the next steps in the process and to remind them to be sure to log in and complete any supplemental requests for information required for specific opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. third party

We utilize third party forms for scholarship recommendations. While we appreciate the reminders that are sent when forms are not submitted after a week, we have had several students ask if they could receive an automatic notification once a recommendation form is submitted. Even though we tell students they can log in to their dashboard to check the status of third party requests, we would like to see notifications of submission be sent to the student (and to the third party who completed it). Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to have bigger check boxes. I have to struggle to get my mouse in just the right spot.

I would love to have bigger check boxes. I have to struggle to get my mouse in just the right spot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Numeric Grant Numbers

Can Foundant add numeric grant numbers that auto-counts grants in a process?

For example, we support research projects and grantees need to acknowledge it in the research paper with something to the effect of "We acknowledge financial support from "Foundation Name" under grant # ("Foundation Acronym"-***) at the end of the paper. The grant number allows for tracking where we would enter in the grant number in something like Google Scholar and see how many papers have been published through it.

Right now, there are no unique identifiers for Grants to track externally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Form Building  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Greying out a Read only column/row in a table

When building a table, it would be helpful to to "grey out" a row or column that is "read only", so that you know it is read only.
    The feature I am proposing will help to identify the labeling on the back end. Right now there is no clear visual way to mark this. And I have gotten emails from applicants saying they cannot add information to the table (as it is read only), despite having combed through and making sure everything was how it should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. GLM Applications synced to CSuite as an attached file

PDF of successful GLM applications are synced over to CSuite when grant awards are made, living under "Attached Files" in the grant record

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include cc/bcc in template preview when configuring auto emails

When I'm configuring automatic emails for a form, I always click the eye icon to preview the template. For some reason, it includes all the information that's been set up in the template except for the cc/bcc fields. It would save some navigation if those were included along with all the other template information already displayed - I currently have to navigate to the actual email template to review which addresses have/have not been included in the cc/bcc fields in the template, which sort of negates the usefulness of the preview function within the configuration view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding percentages to the Table feature

We would like to replace our budget template with tables but we need to be able to show %'s for each expense section and revenue area. In particular, we need to be able to identify the applicant's 10% match in the revenue section. Adding %'s to the Table feature would be helpful so we could do away with applicant's having to download the budget template and then upload it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow branching in evaluators

It would be great if the software could allow evaluators to be assigned based on branching. For example, if we created an application that the first portion was basic information about an organization (i.e. organization history, board makeup, etc), but then we had a branching question for them to select which one of our grant programs they were applying for (and allow them to select multiple options that would then trigger specific questions for those grant programs). There could be the option to assign the different grant-specific branch of questions to different evaluators - basically have multiple evaluators assigned but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. combine two due date spots in UAs

Within Universal Applications, there are two spots that due dates must be updated, both within the Summary section and then also within the Application section. These due dates do not update when one is updated which creates confusion. I thought I had updated the due date on our Universe (on the Summary tab) before posting the UA for applications, but then noticed that students' drafts were showing a past-due error for last year's due date. I had to hunt around to figure out where the old due date was stored and ask Support for help to figure out how to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Applicant add rows/columns to table questions

It would be helpful to allow applicants to add rows/columns to tables in the event they need more space than we have built out. The function would need to be made so that the admin could lock rows and columns if needed so that the applicant cannot add fields outside of summary rows, for example.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make all fields that are available in Reports & Data Sets available as Merge Fields for Merge Templates and Email templates

There have been many occasions over the years where I wanted to pull data into a merge template or an email template, but certain fields were not available. I would like to have the power within the GLM product to generate custom documents and emails, rather than having to go outside of the system to accomplish these tasks, feeding the desired data via a report downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Manually Add/Remove Email Address in Batch Email

It would be really helpful to be able to remove/add individual emails when using a batch email to applicants/evaluators. It is so tedious to manually type each email when you only need to exclude a handful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Move Requests With Follow-Ups to Different Organization

This functionality was previously available before the update to allow multiple organizations for one user account. This is useful when we have national organizations which apply on behalf of smaller local organizations - oftentimes they will complete the grant agreements and other initial follow-ups, and then the local organization would take over managing reporting for the rest of the lifecycle of the grant award. This is also applicable to fiscal sponsors that manage multiple awards for various organizations, and it makes it easier for us to break them out by each program when pulling reports as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base