Skip to content

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2052 results found

1. Evaluations within the LOI stage.

Our organization would like to do two layers of evaluations within the LOI stage. This is currently the way the Application stage is set up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Email Contacts/Groups

When sending an email it would be extremely helpful to have the user contacts and groups that are already in system to choose from from the TO button like you do in outlook rather than having to find and type them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Batch Approval

It would be incredibly helpful and MUCH more efficient to have the option to batch approve requests. We are currently having to do single users each taking about 5-6 steps to complete. When we have dozens of applicants to approve this is terribly inefficient and frustrating.

With a batch approval option I could do the step once for dozens of applicants a time saving my team hours of time and repetitive work that should be automated.

Thanks!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  25 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request Summary on Request History Page

The merge templates for funding history in PDF/Word format have an awesome feature that gives you totals for Requests, Requests Granted, Total Granted and Total Paid. These do not appear on the Request History tab. It would be so so so great to be able to eyeball those numbers within the software, and even within applications. At present, you have to export to a pdf or word to get those calculations. Those totals are like gold, they tell such a helpful story, it would be great to have easier access to them. Thanks for considering this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display Organization Name on Evaluation Summary Page

Currently, when I click into an Evaluation, the organization name is not displayed. Could the organization name be listed near the request name? Thank you!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show Organization Request History in Application

Create a way to display the organization request history within the application. At present, you have to click out of an application to see the request history in a different screen. It would be super helpful to see the the funding history in the application, without moving to another window. My CSM and I just tried hyperlinking to the request history tab in an internal application field and adding a hyperlink was not possible. We also tried pulling in the request history table from a merge template and all formatting was lost.

This is similar to this post: https://idealab.foundant.com/forums/339786-glm-slm-idea-lab/suggestions/39907441-show-evaluators-organization-request-history-tab

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printing Opportunity Packets in GrantHub

I would like to see the ability to print an Opportunity packet the same way we can print F/U Form or Application Packets for our board members. We have a committee that approves which opportunities we are going to pursue. Maybe it could be a Report, so that you can print a batch of them at once (i.e., all opps submitted w/n a date range)...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. GrantHub needs an idea lab too!

I have no where to post ideas for improving GrantHub. :-( So I"m going to do it here. :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Organisation Search

It would be great if a report can be created that enables a user to view all Organisations registered in GLM, rather than only those associated to a process / request. I am wanting to see all registered organisations from a certain date, though am unable to see this, as some are not yet associated to a request / process. This really limits my ability to run any kind of analytics to see how many registrations have been driven to the site, compared to how many applications have been submitted or are in draft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Box integration

We use Box for our cloud document storage system. It would be nice to have the option to archive attachments to a grant (financial docs, etc.) directly to Box. There are certain sensitive financial docs we have to download and then upload to Box, so we can control who has access to them (for audit compliance) once the grant is complete. If we didn't do this, we'd have to restrict access to Foundant, which we don't want to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile interface

I have read the entries about mobile interface and responsive design, and they seem to focus on the application experience, but we are interested in having the responsive design display our logo properly. It does not size for mobile viewing and is a little unattractive when the landing page opens. Can this be fixed?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Application Sections Collapsed for Admin Upon Opening

It would save me a lot of time if the application opened with the various sections closed so that I could navigate to the desired section more quickly. This would be from any workload page from within the request summary. I've circled the collapsed section in my example. I'd like all of them to be collapsed upon opening the application.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable application editing after submission

Often in the middle of an evaluation or even if there was a significant change to a grant after it was approved, we will want to allow the applicant to revise their application. As of now, we have to save the evaluation form and then copy and paste it back over if the evaluator already started their evaluation. If there was a way to enable the applicant to edit the application even when it's in evaluation assigned phase or in follow-up draft phase, that would be helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Side by side questions in application

I think it would be nice to be able to drop questions next to each other in the processes. Right now, you can only order the like a list, but I think it would be advantageous to allow rearranging like that. Maybe like have a two column format instead of one column. I would love this to help make shorter looking applications and forms while still pulling the info. This could also possible be used to collect project budget info without having a super long group, visually.

going from
    Q1
    Q2
    Q3
    Q4

to formatting like
    Q1
    Q2. Q3
    Q4

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User-selected organization list on registration

On the registration page, could users select their organization from a dropdown list of existing orgs instead of creating a new organization each time? We are a University-related foundation, meaning that most of our organizations are schools or centers (a long, but mostly known list). However, we primarily track our grants by individual (faculty members, for example). Given the large number of individuals in each school, it isn't feasible for me to add each new user to existing organizations, so currently we have them type their organization name from a list we provide, and I do a lot of merging…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Blocking new requests when past follow ups are not yet completed

Blocking new LOI submissions when past follow ups are not completed.
    It would be very helpful if grantees cannot submit or even open a new LOI or application without having all their previous follow ups submitted as is the case within a process, just not across processes in different years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Parent information synced with CSuite

I would love to see parent information collected on the SLM contact page that is a standard sync to CSuite, with the ability to map or create new profiles. We add parents of scholarship recipients to CSuite with a profile type of "Scholarship Parent" and we link the profile with the student's profile. It is a pretty major project every year for us, with a lot of opportunity for error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Process Creation Suggestions

In GLM, when one is creating a new process, it would be HUGELY helpful to have three buttons at the ready. 1) see the process you are creating 2) see the process from the standpoint of the applicant and 3) see the process from the standpoint of the committee reviewer who will be evaluating. It is so confusing trying to jump between the correct pages and see how things are looking and/or lining up. It would also be helpful, after the process is created, to be able to jump in and "apply" for the grant process as a "test case",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. confirmation page

Is there a way to let the applicant know that they did not match to any scholarship opportunities on the confirmation page?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base