GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

640 results found

1. If returning applicants use the copy feature, unfortunately, the system also copies their previously received third party letters of recommendation. In other words, letters of recommendation from the prior grant cycle are copied to the new application.

Please allow us to turn off copying for third party questions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In our evaluation forms, we stick rubric tables inside the instruction sections of each question. It displays perfectly online, but when the evaluation forms are converted to PDF, the rubrics spill beyond the page.

Could you please add an option to generate PDFs in landscape orientation? Or tweak your PDF builder to scale / wrap instructions to fit inside the page?

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Request ID number

We would like to be able to identify a particular request or award by an ID number, and then search for requests based on that number. I wish Foundant assigned a simple ID to each request or award. (not the 32 digit GUID, which is not usuable).

I know we could add an internal field and assign our own number, but there could be duplication or errors in that process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to add a second award to a grant that has been partially funded, even if the first payment has been made. We make grants from committee, but then offer the opportunity to fulfill grants that aren't funded or only partially funded to our donor-advised funds. They appreciate the opportunity, but their decisions might be made months later. To maintain the full history of that grant request and response, i would like to make a second award, but I can't. I have to create a grant in c-suite, which is fine, but then the history…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to save Documents in the current Request instead of the Organization Documents:

Guidestar Info
    Past Funders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When my list of forms that are available for copy pops up, it covers up data i sometimes need (i'm usually updating multiple processes at a time and don't always remember which process i'm in). It would be great if i could move that dialog box around. Also, hope to see those filters soon! :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some of our scholarships are available to students already in college, so they can apply multiple years in a row. It would therefore be nice to provide a feature in the SLM universal application in which they can transfer certain items/ answers from one year's universal app to another. This would save them time. Perhaps we could determine what we would allow to be transferred when we set up each new universal app, or what questions MUST be answered by all. Again, time saver for returning applicants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to be able to attach documents to a GLM request to sync over to C-Suite. We require grant approval documented in C-Suite before paying on grants and this would keep our workflow contained within Foundant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please improve the way currency table fields appear in custom columns. We used to have a "total amount requested" question on our applications that we used in custom columns. We could sum the total requests and have an quick sense of the requests coming in - a very useful tool. This year we "updated" to a table question (Year 1 Request + Year 2 Request = "total amount requested"). Even though the table fields are formatted to be currency, the autocalculated "total amount requested" shows up as text in a custom column. It is hard to tell, is that a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please could we add an 'archive' button or feature to the reporting section so reports or data sets can be hidden from the main page but not deleted? Right now the options are to have a cluttered reports page, or delete entirely.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to see if a user is currently logged in.

In a UA, I can tell when a student has missed submitting part of their applications. It would be nice to see if they are still logged in, or if they left it and I can send my email telling what they still need to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be wonderful to be able to send an automatic reminder email to applicants 7 days after their submission of the universal application to remind them of the next steps in the process and to remind them to be sure to log in and complete any supplemental requests for information required for specific opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A Chat feature to be able to help students in the moment could be very helpful.

Student behavior - Once they leave an application it is hard to get them back to finish it. Students are used to using a CHAT feature when they need help. They often won't pick up a phone for help & are hesitant to send emails.

I would rather help them in the moment then spend time on my Dashboard figuring out why they have some applications in draft, some in submitted and emailing them how to keep going. (Students often don't read emails)

It…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Several applicants have asked how to add hyperlinks to their applications. Please allow hyperlinks on future applications. There is often a character or word count limit for open calls (due to the high submission numbers) and hyperlinks are an invaluable tool for applicants.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be a nice option to have the ability to archive merge templates in the system like the emails.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Merge Docs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to request editing capability for the information that is displayed about each scholarship opportunity in the UA when the student is matched to them after completing and submitting the UA. I would like to be able to add details like the dollar amount of each scholarship opportunity as well as change the wording for the "Edit Application" to be more clear that there is more that the students must do to complete those applications once matched to the opportunities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we add a feature to reporting to be able to pull responses to specific questions on the evaluation forms? I have a question that is an action item: Refer to Board, Ask for more info, or deny app.

I need a way to count the # of responses to this question by their answer. We use this + eval rubric score to assess the quality of the applications we receive. I've not been able to figure out how to pull this in the reporting module.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Within Universal Applications, there are two spots that due dates must be updated, both within the Summary section and then also within the Application section. These due dates do not update when one is updated which creates confusion. I thought I had updated the due date on our Universe (on the Summary tab) before posting the UA for applications, but then noticed that students' drafts were showing a past-due error for last year's due date. I had to hunt around to figure out where the old due date was stored and ask Support for help to figure out how to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible in the future for applicants to type in their EIN and it would prepopulate their Organization Name? It would help ensure that there aren't differences in spelling/format between organization names and would get rid of some steps for our merge template creation!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be wonderful if there was a "click to drill in" ability for amount awarded on the dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?