GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. on demand forms

Some of our awardees have gotten a lot of media attention. We need a way for them to be able to notify us (other than text or phone call) that also creates documentation in the system. I have a f/u form developed, but the only way to make it available is to assign it to someone. I would like it to be available at all times, so they can select it and fill it out immediately when they need it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Award Details Tab on Applicant Dasboard

It would be a nice feature to have an "$ Award Details" tab on the applicant's dashboard so they can easily view their amount awarded. Additionally, it would be helpful that applicants can also see the breakout of payments on the same tab (i.e. payment 1 + payment 2 = total awarded amount). Our Finance Dept. does not call these "installments" but rather we process first payments (80% of the total award) after DocuSign agreements completed between our organization and the applicant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mx option

Wondering if you all have considered adding Mx. as an option along with Mr., Ms., Mrs. for individuals who may be gender-nonconforming?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Student ID from SLM to CSuite

It would make the scholarship process go a lot more quickly and efficiently if the Student's ID and University synced to CSuite for payment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add encryption for fields to request banking info

Can you add some banking fields to GLM forms that protect folks' banking info with an additional layer of encryption? We would like to start collecting ACH info via follow up forms, and this is our one hesitation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. GLM Integration with MailChimp

Hi. I'm told that Community Suite integrates with MailChimp. Curious to know if Foundant plans to add that feature to GLM?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Applicant Able to Have 2+ Accounts

Many of our applicants are contracted grant writers and use one email address. As such, in order for them to do their job, they're needing to make up a new email address every time they apply on behalf of a new organization. Can we please allow applicants the ability to link to more than one account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Search user profiles by date added

And organizations too, we feel this would be very useful to have especially for applicant profiles. There have been times where we wanted to see if any new profiles were created within the past two weeks, or since we put out a specific communications piece about our grant program. If they make a profile but don't start a draft, it's hard to find.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. comment

We use the Comments tab for Users & Organizations as a place to document site visits or discussions with an applicant. These notes are general to the user or organization, not specific to any one application cycle. Is it possible to make it so this data could be pulled into a report?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to see Grant Managers in dashboard columns

Should be a customizable column so Foundation staff can see who is working on what grants without having to open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. rolling deadline

In GrantHub, when you create an opportunity, there is the option to select "rolling deadline." However, even when you select this, you are still required to input a specific deadline. When rolling is selected, the deadline should not be required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can the date submitted appear on the Follow Up when it is opened? It does appear on the list of submitted follow ups but not once opened.

Can the 'date submitted' appear on the Follow Up when it is opened? It does appear on the list of submitted follow ups but not once opened. Could it appear on the same line as "due by" on the opened follow up?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On the Universal Application:

On the Universal Application, a description of each opportunity is provided to the students on the Applicant Opportunities tab. It would be very helpful if these descriptions would also be communicated/shared with the evaluators during their evaluation process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Email not template Saved Signature

While we can design an email template with an automatic signature, could we do the same for emails that are not a Template, maybe saving the complete signature in some other fashion

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tickle list or reminder list in Comments

I have some students that I am wanting to get back to me with certain documents etc. I make notes in Comments if they e.g. have a valid reason not to make the deadline etc. Is it possible to identify a future date where I will be triggered to go review this student. It would be lovely if it was a date maybe embedded in Comments area or indeed it could be a report - maybe there is already a report?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. notification days

I would like to have the ability set 2 follow-up Notification Days. One, for a 14-day reminder and another for a 7-day reminder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Applicant's dashboard - requests should be sorted by Date

The sort order of requests that an applicant sees on their dashboard (under both the Active and Historical Requests tabs) should be by a useful date field, either the date the first form was submitted (either LOI or Application), or by the Decision date. It apparently (per Joe Spence on the Support desk) is currently sorted by the import date, which has no meaning to an applicant. When I as an admin look at requests for an Organization, they are sorted by decision date, which would work well for applicants as well. If you need an example of the currently…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Applicant's dashboard - requests should be supported by Date

The sort order of requests that an applicant sees on their dashboard (under both the Active and Historical Requests tabs) should be by a date field, either the date the first form was submitted (either LOI or Application), or by the Decision date. It apparently (per Joe Spence on the Support desk) is currently sorted by the import date, which has no meaning to an applicant. When I as an admin look at requests for an Organization, they are sorted by decision date, which would work well for applicants as well. If you need an example of the currently wonky…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Late Application Submissions

To allow a user to create and submit an application that wasn't drafted before the deadline, I have to turn the process back on, go in as the user and start a draft, turn the process back off, make sure the user still has a date due extension. Would it be possible to do this without turning the process on and off again? It's hard to remember to turn it back off again when we've got so many other demands of our time going on.

In a nutshell, what we're trying to solve for is not turning a process on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Forward emails from outside of Foundant into the System

Allow "forwarding" emails to each organization file within Foundant. Our lives would be so much easier if we could forward emails from several places into an organization's "file" to keep the history all in one place.
    In Evernote, they give an email address, customized to me, that allows me to forward any email/file into Evernote and then tag it within Evernote. Years ago, in Basecamp, they had an email address for each "project" we would set up. If you all could figure this one out and add it as an option, we would truly be able to have EVERYTHING in…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base