GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. GLM - Grants searchable by grant number

Greetings!
    Can I suggest that in the GLM platform that grants be searchable by grant number? For instance, I can search for a grant by its number in CSuite. It would be great if I could search for a grant in GLM by number as well. I am referring to the CSuite ID that is in GLM when grants are linked between GLM and CSuite.
    Just a suggestion.
    Thank you,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save Search Filters

Hello - in CSuite you can name and save a search filter to go back to in subsequent log ins. It would be fantastic to have this option for the global search when searching applications/follow ups/evaluations etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Import scholarship awards and applicant information into SLM

Ability to import Applicant and scholarship award information from outside organizations (high schools or CC) to be able to request follow-up forms and communicate with the applicant regarding their award, etc. Very similar to the scholarship import to CSuite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Forms for Committee Members

We would like the ability to assign forms to users that review applications, such as Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality agreement forms. Ideally, they would have to sign those forms once and before they begin reviewing applications (even if they are reviewing for multiple opportunities).
    We also ask our committee members to submit a recommendation form listing their top choices of applicants (we don't often go by scores). It would be great to have that form be something that committee members could fill out within the system.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Batch Emailing Committee Members

Add the ability to batch email all members of a particular committee.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. delete a single evaluation after completion

We recently had an evaluator recuse herself of evaluating 2 of our applicants due to conflicts of interest. She wasn't sure how to get those organizations to stop showing up on her list, so she just blindly marked "zeros" across all lines of both applications. This messed up the percentages, but I was informed that it was not possible to remove an evaluation after it had been completed. The entire application had to be reset to the "application complete" stage and all the other evaluations were deleted and had to be redone. This was very frustrating and I believe unnecessary.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Application Form Time Data

I would like to run a report for our Board members that illustrates the length of time it takes for applicants to complete our grant application form. We wanted to run a report from start time to finish time for each grant applicant and calculate an average time spent on the application. This data would be valuable and help us with our process improvements for our grants program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Grant Manager to be assigned to only one process

Someone should be able to be assigned as Grant Manager for one process only. Currently, they get assigned to every process in Foundant, including ones in Archive and needing to be removed manually from each one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. LoR request reminder - Fixed Date

3rd Party Request Reminder on a Fixed Day Please

Our scholarship deadline is January 15th. Some on-the-ball students will send out their LoR requests on November 10, but some will do it on January 15th. I can't send a reminder to a teacher on November 17th (too early), and January 22nd is too late. I'd like to send a reminder to everyone with an outstanding LoR on January 16th. The '7-day-after-request' might work for grants processes, but it's not as useful for scholarships. No X days later, type setting would be useful. Can you make it set-able for a fixed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. email dashboard

I wish there was a "date last notified" column on the dashboard. This way I can track which students I have emailed already without having to go to the communications page. We had that in our old system and it was very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Follow Up Forms - Make "Edit" more obvious

Yes, I think this would help - making the Font Bigger or Making it a Button. I'm always having to send additional instructions on how to Edit this form. I actually thought this was already in the works..... It seems making it a larger font would be an easy fix for now.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SLM - can we download an uploaded document in each applicant file together

Each student uploads e.g. a photo and once a year I might like to extract said photo with regard to one specific process together i.e. download all student photos from a certain scholarship in one go. Also could be used for Thank You letters to become reports to donors. I think this is a brilliant idea and Christmas is coming!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. slm

For those of us asking for items on our wish list in SLM perhaps we can give it a title that starts with SLM - so that when we get our own ideas lab we can just move all our asks easily over to it. Also easier to search the ideas lab at present if all queries relating to SLM start with the letters SLM?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shared Documents - batch upload and download / batch checkmark

I'd like to be able to batch upload files into Shared Documents. Currently I need to sit there and upload each of my 50+ files individually one after another and it's very tedious, with lots of clicking.

Relatedly, I would also like to see a batch download function where I can download all documents in a Shared Documents folder, instead of clicking each one.

I would also like to reiterate an idea posted by my colleague Billie Pandy in a former post - it would also be very helpful if we had an option to check "all documents in this…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. User-selected organization list on registration

On the registration page, could users select their organization from a dropdown list of existing orgs instead of creating a new organization each time? We are a University-related foundation, meaning that most of our organizations are schools or centers (a long, but mostly known list). However, we primarily track our grants by individual (faculty members, for example). Given the large number of individuals in each school, it isn't feasible for me to add each new user to existing organizations, so currently we have them type their organization name from a list we provide, and I do a lot of merging…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SLM

I would love to see the SLM eligibility rules listed alphabetical as well as the scholarship list after testing the eligibility rules. It would be so much easier to find and less time wasted searching.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Same email address associated with different organizations

I am hoping that we can create a solve for a continuing issue that applicants face, especially those with contracted grant writers. Grant writers typically only have one email address and are often not given an organizational email address. If they write for more than one organization that submits to our foundation, it creates profile problems and confusion. Users often take it upon themselves to start overriding information in existing profiles and then reach out when they hit a deadend. It would be awesome to figure out a way that users can utilize the same email address for different organizations…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Evaluations within the LOI stage.

Our organization would like to do two layers of evaluations within the LOI stage. This is currently the way the Application stage is set up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Universal Application for GLM

Would be nice if you could create a "universal" grant application as you can in scholarships. This would be easier for the nonprofits rather than the copy feature that is currently available. This would also make the review and follow-up process easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow the same email address listed as a contact in one organization to be included as a contact on other organizational records

Hello! Please allow the same email address to be used across different organizations. The system shouldn't dictate that limitation. This is for someone who is president of an association with its own record and is also a contact for her organization, which has its own record. The association does not have its own email addresses - members use their own organization's email. And grant writers should be able to use their own email and login to different accounts - the collaborate function is an inconvenient workaround. Thank you for considering.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base