GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Ability to set a time and date for a process to automatically toggle on

It would be helpful to be able to set a time/date for a process to toggle on.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Questions

The capability to delete a question within an active application.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Color of Administrator Comments

It would be really helpful if the color of Administrator Comments could be changed from grey. I know it changes to blue when you make it visible to an Applicant, which makes it so much easier to see. But the Admin Comment stays grey and I find myself skipping over comments because they do not stick out.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Proxy landing page

When you are finished using proxy as an applicant, and you "stop proxying as ___" it would be great if you could remain on the same screen, but with your view. Or, at least go back to the screen you were on before you began to proxy.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set up an administrator notification for when evaluations are completed

We have our evals set up to get management approval of submitted grants before we proceed with processing them. I'd love to get a notification that the evals were completed to serve as a prompt for me to log in and move the application forward.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add custom columns feature to the Request History page

We'd like to be able to see the Request Amount next to the Grant Amount on the Request History page. Adding the custom columns feature to this page would be very helpful.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Batch Print Individual PDF Uploads

If the batch print pdf application is possible I would love to be able to batch print individual uploads. Currently I have 4 processes open where I need to extract the uploaded project budget from every application which is a bit time consuming. Thanks!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. put a search box on the dashboard

A large percentage of the time, when I log in, I'm doing so because I want to check something about a particular organization. I wish that there were a search box on the dashboard - this seems like a standard thing for most websites. Right now, there's an extra step in that I have to go to the organization search page. I don't know if you can do this with the current software architecture, but it would be great to have just one box that would search all fields for both organizations and contacts - and then if I need…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Electronic Grant Agreements

I am posting this on behalf of a client:

Our legal counsel was inquiring about the “time and date” stamp rationale for EGA.

The question is whether the status change log is a sufficient audit log for legal purposes. We would love to see a time and date stamp similar to what we see on the administrator end. The “this field was completed by Betty Bloomer on July 7, 2016” that is visible under the signature field would produce a sound argument of a legitimate audit trail of an electronic signature on both sides of the transaction.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. budget tables

It would really help to be able to create a standard budget grid, i.e.one that looks like what Excel does for any kind of budget. Having to export to Excel to create such a document and then upload each document is a real problem.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. follow up page

On the Follow Up page it would be helpful if there was a column for "Form Submission Date". Currently their is a "Due Date" column but no indication what date the form was submitted. This would be helpful so we can see on one page an overall summary of how timely the Grantee is on submitting their Follow Up forms and which forms are past due.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Adding Custom Columns to All Pages - Especially Organization Summary

The Organization Summary Page currently shows Status, Amount Grant, and Amount Paid. It does not allow us to readily see which of our Program Staff a grant is assigned to. As we award multiple grants to one specific organization and oftentimes, those grants are assigned to different Program Staff in our office, it would be wonderful to see at a glance, which PS person a grant is assigned to. Similar to the way we are able to add a few custom columns to the Follow Ups Submitted page, we should be able to do the same on ALL pages we…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Drag and drop documents

Drag and drop documents to request documents instead of just going through the path

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Folders for Communications/Emails

We have processes that need specific information that is not in system (IE award notice, award presentation, notice of dates for 6-mo and 12-mo reporting) and it would be nice to have folders in the Communications area to batch them together - or collapse a group together, rather than have to have them all listed. Thank you for your consideration.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Resubmission Date under Follow Ups/Submitted tab

Please either add a column that is a Resubmitted date, or modify the date that is shown under Submitted to be the most recent date the form is submitted. It only shows the original submission date. Often, after reviewing payment request forms, we revert the form back to Draft so grantee can correct/complete form and resubmit. But when we look at Submitted tab it still shows their original submission date, not the date they submitted their corrected version. We like that we can export the Submitted date...thanks for implementing that! Enhancing with above suggestion will make that feature all the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Dates are an interesting conversation so thank you for chiming in.

As we start thinking about dates overall I would like to get my understanding around dates people may care about on all form types:
    -date started
    -date last modified
    -original submit date
    -most recent submit date
    -date assigned

Am I missing any?
    Thanks for helping us think about this
    sammie

16. Application Packet: only print sections applicant filled out

Currently, the application packet is super long. It would be so much better if the packet only printed out the sections for which the applicant provided an answer.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Group collapsed on applications

When an applicant returns to the application to resume work, the groups of questions could be collapsed and if all questions within the group are complete - the group could be flagged (with a check or a color change). Or, have an option to allow the admins to create the applications in pages, which can be flagged as complete when all questions are filled in on that page.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Follow Up Forms - Make "Edit" more obvious

Yes, I think this would help - making the Font Bigger or Making it a Button. I'm always having to send additional instructions on how to Edit this form. I actually thought this was already in the works..... It seems making it a larger font would be an easy fix for now.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increase Character Limits for Instruction Questions

The instruction character count is 1000. I think that this should be increased to at least 2000. This is an ideal area to include instructions to the applicant and reviewer and sometimes those instructions are detailed. Limiting the count to 1000 forces the creation of two instruction fields or reducing the number of characters and thus, changing the risking the understanding of the instructions.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base