Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

181 results found

1. When completing a task, add option to add a follow-up task
    When completing a task, it would be nice to have an option to add a follow-up task. When any of our staff I've assigned a task to, completes a task it would be nice for them to see an option to add the next follow-up task to ensure this occurs. Otherwise if they don't, I need to re-review their portfolios and make sure there is a follow-up occurring as needed. Especially with Stewardship follow-ups.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

2. The Tasks feature in CSuite is a great feature, but it would be even more effective if we had the option to view our current tasks after logging in, rather than seeing the Home Page. This would automatically prompt users to review everything on their current To-Do list rather than having to remember to review tasks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notes/Tasks Type need to have its own permissions, different from Opportunities! I want users to be able to create a new Opportunity, but not to create a new Note/Task type. But there is no way to separate the two right now. Not sure why these are linked in the system, anyway.. Notes/Task should be their own section within the system.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

4. Give system administrators the capability to see tasks created by all users, not just the ones they've created.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently there is no expiry for re-ocurring tasks, you can set it up for intervals only which will continue until you remove them. At times, tasks are for a term period for example 2024-2028. Currently, in the year of 2028, you'd have to remember that the term was only 5 years and delete the task. This poses risk to process a task that shouldn't, vs having the option to input an expiry date for the task reminder to end in 2028.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be helpful to be able to delete duplicate opportunity tasks in a donor's Opp notes profile. For example, if a specific task is no longer relevant or was written accidentally to someone's profile there should be an option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We use to have the ability to finish tasks with one click from the task manager page. Now it is at least three clicks or more just to get it to go away. I understand the options to edit/add notes/etc but that shouldn't come at the sacrifice of simplicity for the user.

Could a one click option be on the task manager page as its own column? Then the user can decide whether they want to complete it or edit it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

8. Ability to delete a closed task -- if you enter a task on the wrong record or attach it to the wrong opportunity and don't discover it until after it's been closed, you cannot delete it or transfer it to the appropriate opportunity or get rid of it altogether.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are updates every couple of days so it feels like the Task section is always highlighted with the red box. It desensitizes me and then I never check my Tasks. I would highlight the release note box for updates and leave the Task highlight to truly show when there are tasks due.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reports - Tasks - great output but we need the field "created by" so we know who is assigned to each task. Also, on the MY TASKS list page, we need a column for the field "Task Object" (the profile to which the task is linked) otherwise the User/Creator sees the list of tasks but has not idea to whom each task is linked at a glance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In 2019 there was a similar idea that is flagged as implemented, but I don't think it has been, or I don't understand (http://idealab.foundant.com/forums/597718-communitysuite-idea-lab/suggestions/36504151-profiles-with-assigned-task#comments).

What we need to be able to see is the Profile related to a task when we are looking at any task list, but this page is one example: /erp/me/task

The table on this page shows due date, type, description, assigned to, created by, shared with and shared by. In my opinion the most important field is Profile so that I can see who my task is about. Otherwise I have to put the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Copied task from an idea that was flagged "implemented" ... it is not implemented!

It would be really nice if tasks could be tied to profiles, funds, grants, etc. and if they could show up like notes do (or at least having that option for them to show up). We are used to the "contacts" tab in FIMS which both informed the team of communications between donors and staff as well as provided an option to follow up if necessary. Thanks

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  3 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We are using opportunities and opportunity tasks to help with reporting on development activities. This often requires creating an number of tasks to detail some of the ongoing activities in a more dynamic way than is offered by a recurring task.

I would love to see a new function in opportunities to add a "Task Flow" which would add a list of tasks and time frames at once. These flows could be custom designed for different development activities in an ideal world and could even further follow advanced logic if built out completely.

For example: A development lunch.

Flow would…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a lot of financial tasks I do quarterly. Can "quarterly" be added as a recurring task option?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When marking an opportunity related task "done" and subsequently adding a note, the note shows up on the profile of the household and/or individual, but not on the fund profile DESPITE the fund field being specified. In normal notes, if you make a note in a profile and add the fund, the note will show up under the fund, too. This does not happen with the opportunity task notes, which is not efficient or streamlined. It would greatly enhance opportunities if the task notes show up under the fund designated in the notes, just like normal notes.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to be able to add tasks in bulk to report results. For example, I pulled a report showing me the donations which were received in the last month, between say $500-999. I'd like to add a task to make a thank you call to all those donors in that report. Rather than entering one by one, since the task will look identical, it would e great to b able to add the "thank you call task in bulk to ideally the donor profile, or the donation (which hopefully rolls up the the donor page)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

17. It would be helpful if the Task Page defaulted to "All My Tasks" so that we could see our upcoming to-do list with one click instead of just the tasks for that day.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could a custom report for Opportunity ALSO include available fields for Opp Task Names, associated Descriptions and Notes text, as well as fields for the Profile associated with the Opportunity?

Currently, there are 3 potential Custom Reports (Task, Note, Opportunity) we can use to pull out almost all of this information, but the Available Fields vary dramatically within each of these, and none give a full Opportunity view or export.

Task custom report: Pulls in the Label+ for the profile associated with the Opportunity, Opp Type Name field, Opp ID#, Opp Task Name field, Stage Name, AND Task Description text…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, C-Suite allows one move a grant to complete status either individually or all. I would like the ability to select a group (such as Quarter 1 of 2022) of grants and move to complete status.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The task header has a red box around it when you're assigned a task. It would be helpful to have a similar red box highlight around the opportunities header when you have an open opportunity assigned to you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?