Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

846 results found

1. The ability to schedule when spendable grants are to be made would be very helpful. We currently maintain a spreadsheet that lists funds, grantees, and timing of grants to know when to go "grant spendable" each year. Being able to set the date to be granted on the beneficiary would be most helpful. I'm thinking something along the lines of the recurring grants process.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. IRA Gift Tax Receipt Letters - Salutation & Envelopes

When processing IRAs or charitable bank gifts, while we can now get the address on the tax receipt letter to populate as the Donor Advisor instead of the "donor"/Bank - I am still having issues with the salutation being the Banks/"donors" name and not the Donor Advisor, even when I populate this field to "John Smith".
    Then, when I print envelopes, no matter what I do, the envelope will print with only the Bank/"donors" address. I have to go in separately and print an envelope from each personal profile since I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to be able to choose more than one donation type to charge an Admin Fee to. I have an Admin Fee for 2.5% on each donation that comes into the fund. But it does not pick up internal donations or stock donations. I had to add two more Admin Fee Types to get this done, rather than being able to choose all three from a drop down list.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Foundant is considering integrating Docusign with GLM & SLM. Is this under consideration for C Suite as well? We'd love to have this integration capability on the C Suite side too.

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice if our fund advisors could access the notes to their invoices rather than waiting for us to send a report. They need to match the invoice to their records and the profile paying doesn’t always agree and they need to see the information captured in the notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Very concerned about the fact that someone creating a NACHA file has the ability to edit it. There is nothing stopping them from creating the NACHA file, changing the account number to their own account and then uploading to the bank. Said we need to fix this for security purposes before they will consider using our NACHA file or we need to create a direct integration to the bank so they don't have the opportunity to edit the bank information between initiating the payment and the information being uploaded to the bank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The only way to change the logo, is by uploading the new version under System Data or updating the style for the Donor Portal. The logo uploaded under system data has size restrictions: at least 150 px wide or tall (max 350 px wide or tall). However, our web designer is trying to code on the back end for a larger logo to be used across the header (like on our homepage for GLM) on our donor portal homepage but we are running into roadblocks given the restrictions on the CSuite logo size restrictions. See the trail of emails to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the new decision date field and it being required for SLM, it would be great if it was included on the import for scholarships into CSuite and a note made that it is required if you are going to send the scholarships to SLM. We receive many (100+) scholarships for education foundations we manage funds for of the scholarships they award each year. We are going to have to touch each one of these to add decision date before we can send them to SLM to get follow up forms assigned.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to batch add a payment date similar to the batch add grant date feature that is already available. Oftentimes, we have grantees who fail to sign their grant agreement before the payment date we set, and the books close before they sign, resulting in many grants that we have to update one by one. When multiple funds are attached to the grant, it can get tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could we get notified when a future grant payment is due (new and open buckets) in CSuite and have the scheduled grant date turn red when the payment date has passed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi-fund donations currently don't offer the option to add a separate campaign to each of the different segments.

I currently still have to split a gift into multiple transactions to ensure that our analytic and data integrity is maintained. Should consider any analytics that are impacted and include additional fields like campaign and service area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would help to streamline workflow if we could edit the Share File option in the Upload File(s) window, instead of having to upload the file and then scroll down on the Fund ID and then select the option to share the file.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the Form 990 I need to get a list of foreign grants. In my old system I could sort the grantees and get the foreign ones. Please add a way to classify a gratee as foreign and them add that to the filter. I am sure there are other NFPs that need to get their foreign grants in an easy way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In an opportunity report, we have included "Pipeline Notes" as a way to elaborate on status of potential new fund holders and more, but this field isn't available for households. Is that something that could be added to the household option for profiles?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm on a call with several scholarship managers, several of whom use foundant and we want to be able to communicate with students via text for reminding them about applications, followups, etc... What a difference that would make!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful if year-end/Q4 statements had a field to show the new spendable balance for the following year, along with the existing field showing the remainder of the spendable balance as of the statement end date.

Example, Q4 statement could show spendable balance as $100 remaining at December 31, 2022, and new spendable balance calculation of $2,000 for 2023 as of January 1.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would HUGELY helpful for us to have more than 250 characters in the grant description field on grants for longer descriptions and details that the grantee needs to receive without having to create multiple custom fields on the fund or profile to pull into the letter.

We share our designated scholarship criteria in this way, and those can be anywhere between 1000-3000 characters.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would greatly appreciate a RAW export option in the AP and Historic AP reporting area. We have had difficulty with the regular export to excel due to the formatting. Much appreciated!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nice that you added the ability to designate required fields for profiles. An enhancement would be to indicate which fields are required when creating a new profile --- such as an asterisk or red field label to indicate that a field is required. Rather than clicking Save only to find that those fields were not filled in.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thanks for making previous changes to the main public securities screen and sorting it by reverse date rather than randomly. I have an additional request for sorting within an individual public security donation. We recently received 101 individual stocks from a donor. Using the public security feature for that worked great; however, the stocks are listed in a random order. In CSuite and on the tax receipt, instead of being listed in an alpha order by ticker symbol (which we would prefer and is how we received the stocks), 101 individual stocks are listed in a random order. This makes…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?