Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

846 results found

1. Would like to be able to add "contact" and "contact title" when using the bulk profile import to add organizations to CSuite. Currently, to do this in bulk, a profile import needs to be completed, then a bulk update for names to add the org contact name and title. It would be great to do this all in one step. Thanks for considering this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Processing internal transfers should require an "approval" similar to the approval process for grants, vouchers and journal entries.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Synch grant summary from GLM into CSuite
    The majority of our staff our CSuite only users so it would be helpful to have the grant summary import when synching GLM grants to CSuite. Right now, we are having to edit each grant to add the grant summary into CSuite.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Donors have requested the option for the recognition name to default either to last used or household name. They dislike that it defaults to one person every time instead of the household name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom task reports should show ALL tasks, not just the tasks that have been entered from within an Opportunity. Currently, custom task report only shows tasks entered from within an opportunity.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When Clearing spendable grants, can there be an option to clear by distribution type?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it easier to change the default fund statement format, like make it doable on the Fund Statement format page rather than selecting the default format edit it, save it and then go edit another format to make it the default.
    Another option would be that if a default is not selected that when you create fund statements, you could select which format you would like to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On the Donor - Fund History - page, how do I show the actual amounts of the grantees on the pie chart? Currently the amounts are only visible if the mouse is hovered over a piece of the pie chart. Is there a way to make this completely visible in the settings so we can use this in meetings with Fundholders?

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, it appears that we can only provide monthly tax receipts for recurring gifts. If the donor requests a yearly receipt for their recurring gifts there doesn't appear to be an easy "flag" letting us know who has indicated this preference. It would be nice if there was a mechanism within recurring gifts that tracks who wants a yearly receipt of their recurring gift rather than a new receipt every time a recurring gift is processed. The less we rely on an employee to remember to do tasks, the more efficient we can become.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For yearly tax receipts, allow the fund Public Name to be an available template merge field. Given that the receipt is a public facing document, the fund public name should be able to be used rather than the internal name which may include internal language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add a way to filter all the donors that gave X number donations in a certain time frame. I need to see, for instance, 50 donors gave 2 donations, 68 donors gave 3 donations, 110 gave 5 donations last year.

I asked tech support and was told there's no way for CSuite to search by donation count. I can see the donation count per donor, but I have thousands of donors. It is a major waste of time to download a report into Excel and then manually count them.

This is a standard functionality found in every other donor…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If we could add another level of sorting to the audit report I could use just this report for our year end audit fund summary. Now I have to choose to either sort/group by division/investment strategy or group then do a vlookup to get the other piece. It's so close to perfect!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When creating a grant report to see all grants made from DAFs, but to exclude deceased fund advisors, we learned that when we added that filter, it removed grants from the report. Chat support said the issue is the "Advisor Deceased" filter, if we remove this filter it will then give us all of the grants. The filter applies to grant advisors, and so it excludes any grant that doesn't have a grant advisor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I asked about this last year, but posting fresh again to maybe get back on radar. If you want us to use your platform for sending emails and keeping track of correspondence, we need to look professional when doing it. Sending an email in Courier with no signature or logo won't cut it.

https://idealab.foundant.com/forums/597718-communitysuite-idea-lab/suggestions/45114142-layout-for-sending-emails

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is there a way to keep AP voucher line details in the order I enter them? If I have a large invoice and have entered numerous lines, save and then go back in, everything has changed from the order I entered data. Makes it incredibly hard to double check anything. Why does it change order? It doesn't go by alpha or dollar amount, doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason. Please fix this. Thank you.

After receiving this response:

After further digging into this with my colleagues on the CSuite team. There is no rhyme or reason behind the…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a clear and simple process to log a bequest intention or future planned gift so that you can keep track and monitor your planned giving pipeline. I tried to do it as a Promise, but you need to have the date of first payment and that has obvious issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

How about an Opportunity?  You can attach both a profile and fund.  You can create a Bequest Opportunity type with stages that match your process.  Opportunity types can be created in the left side menu of an Opportunity.  Once created, you can create stages.  We have many clients that track bequests this way.  Would that work?

17. I believe this should be an immediate fix - please remove "New" grants from grants dashboard. Let people use the filter to add them, but please don't include them in the unfiltered view. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful if the vendor's default GL account can be automatically populated as the GL expense account when creating a new voucher.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are numerous reports that can be customized when you go to the Reports section. I do not see any for creating financial statements. It would be great if you could add more than one column option to a report. Currently we are copying and pasting exported reports to build our desired reports. We have to export 12 financial reports to get to the 6 we want.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if the person requesting a grant request through the portal has the option to enter an EIN rather than us having to research this information.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?