Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

181 results found

1. Remove inactive users from the Assign To search box when creating a Task. When creating tasks inactive users are still listed as options to assign a task to which makes the list of users cluttered and can cause a task to be assigned to a former employee.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please make it possible to remove TASKS from the custom menu at the top of our site. This is something that we do not use very often and just takes up space in the top menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

3. When building a custom task report, would like "task id" to be an active link so that tasks could be easily opened and updated from the report. This is currently available for "note id" in a custom note report, but not "task id" in a custom task report.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you give us a drop down box of options? Sometime I feel like I am playing 20 questions trying to guess what the options are.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like an option to complete multiple grants all at one time, but not ALL grants. Our organization utilizes this function to track when our organizations have submitted their completed grant reports on how funds were used. We process grants and two different types of scholarships. We don't need grant reports for scholarships so I want to mark them complete right after processing them. Right now though this is an all or nothing feature from what I can tell so I have to manually go into each grant and complete it because I don't want to bulk complete all…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if the notification for release notes and tasks were different. Maybe a different color for a task or a release note? Or a different location for these 2 notifications? It's hard to pay attention to "red box" for tasks when the box is red every single day because of release notes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I believe it would be helpful/beneficial to have a Task automatically created for each initial Recurring Donations. This can prevent missing any RD that need to be posted for the intervals to continue.

When a RD is created via online the first donation is automatically posted BUT the actual RD is not. With not "Posting Donation" in the RD itself the intervals do not continue. Ideally, in the task page on the left menu under Me there can be a category "Recurring Donation Tasks", and from here we'd be able to view those that NEED posting in order for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

8. When a task email reminder is sent from CSuite to the person the task is assigned to, can the email include the task description?
    This would be very helpful.
    Warm regards,
    Tess

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can we add a Note Section to the left side menu of a completed Bank Rec?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently we us Outlook 365 and the Outlook desktop program. When I create a task for myself and choose to send a calendar invite, outlook does not allow me to save to my calendar (on the desktop version OR the web version) This means its double duty to create a task so I can track in the CRM system AND then have to create my own calendar invite. This gets to be really redundant and time consuming. Would love a fix or a work around that is not sending my task to another employee to have to send back to…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to resurrect a suggestion that was archived. This misspelling in the system can appear like our error when working with board and volunteers on tasks. please correct. I have attached the original post.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

12. We just discovered that when you void a check at a future date, the original transaction disappears. There should be a record of the original check, then the voided transaction should reverse the entry. For instance, a check issued in December, but voided in January should still should in the GL in December. The transaction completed disappeared.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Added the ability for voided checks to display on the voucher record. This will allow clients to see the void on the voucher and help with transparency for year-end audits. Voided checks will now display in red on the bank reconciliation. Clients can now sort the bank reconciliation by check number to easily see the check and void.

13. Stewards are on our household records, but some completed opportunities are on individual profiles. When running reports, I need to pull steward name. Please add household steward as field in Opportunity reports.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When creating a task, while it's nice that there is a calendar invite option, it would also be nice if there was an email alert option. So on the day that they task is set, the system would send an email to me to alert me of the task. This helps with two things - one, since my calendar is through outlook 365 any calendar invite I get doesn't actually add to my calendar so this feature is pointless for me. 2nd, we have a couple employee's who don't "live in the system" (log in every day) because their job…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it possible to have the Assigned Task list to show the Profile name so you are not doing duplicate task?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The drop down list of Task Types does not include all the types of tasks I want to track or assign. I can't seem to find any way to edit this list. I can leave the task type blank, but It would be great if you could either simply type in the task type, or edit the available drop down menu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Task Report entered by: need to be able to report on who created the task.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd like to see a column with the profile name when looking at my task list. I know the task itself is hyperlinked to the profile, but I don't always want to go to the profile, just want to see the name of it.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please change the date on the Till Deposit report header to be the date of the deposit, not the date of creation of the deposit into CSuite. We frequently finalize donation entry in the till after the date of the deposit, and therefore don't enter the deposit until donations are completed and verified. Example: Till Deposit 563 - 5/18/20 should be "Till Deposit 563 - 5/12/20" when the deposit date was 5/12/20.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if when adding a new note, you could choose users to send an automated email to about the new note. I know there is auto-email functionality within tasks, but if something similar could be added to notes as well, that would be great. Thanks for considering!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?