Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

181 results found

1. The new check workflow for grants added a "Document" tab in the Grants section of C-Suite. To clear out the number in parenthesis I noticed that you have to click "Send Documents" and then select the batch and then select "Mark Documents Sent" Is there a way you can make this a bulk update for all batches so you don't have to click in each batch separately?

I just don't like seeing a number in parenthesis each time I go into the Grants section because I keep thinking there is something I need to do, but it's just docs sitting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

2. It would be helpful to have the option to run the functional expense report that included all expenses, even those not coded with a functional expense code. This would allow for complete reporting of expenses and a quick way to see what expenses have not been assigned a functional expense code

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

3. We need a function to establish minimum balance requirements for all of our funds so that spending is halted once the minimum balance has been reached. This is to protect us from allowing a fund to completely spend down before we are able to assess our fees (annually).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be very helpful if the "assign to" automatically checked the user creating the task.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know a recent update has allowed all contributor names to be anonymized, with a single checkbox in System Data, when they appear in the Donor Portal. It has been our practice to reveal contributor names and contact information to fundholders but NOT the amount of the gifts. In this way, our fundholders have an opportunity to mail their own personal thank yous to those who contribute to their fund.

I know contributor amounts can be hidden via a fund-by-fund checkbox, but for our organization, with ~1200 funds, this is a large task to undertake. Could a single checkbox choice…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a fund advisor makes a grant request please have an email sent and/or a task created notifying that a grant has been requested and needs to be processed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After you process a grant and print the check, the system shows there are outstanding "documents" to be processed. We have to click "process documents" and mark each one accordingly (print, download,etc.) There is a mark as sent link to select if you've already sent the document. I usually print my letter at the same time I print my check so we don't need the reminder for the letter. I understand some organizations need/want this functionality and I get why it was created.

If you print your grant checks in a batch you can mark the whole batch documents, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

Thank you

8. For the past couple of events, we have had a lot of donors not complete registration by not assigning themselves tickets. would it be possible to have the ticket assigning happen before they pay? For example, first they choose the number of tickets, then assign tickets, then pay/click register?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the Donor - Fund History - page, how do I show the actual amounts of the grantees on the pie chart? Currently the amounts are only visible if the mouse is hovered over a piece of the pie chart. Is there a way to make this completely visible in the settings so we can use this in meetings with Fundholders?

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Let's end the institutional discrimination against grant buckets like New, Approval, Unfunded, Import, Catalog, GLM, Request. What did they do to deserve being excluded from the Filter > Status field option? That field is currently reserved ONLY for upper-crust elite members like buckets Voucher, Paid, Complete.

This inequitable othering will not stand. Why limit the filtering capacity for more than half the grants pipeline?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

P.S.  New, Approval, and Import are available in the Grant Status filter.

11. It would be nice to have a more robust grant import tool. Something that would include the fund ID (so you don't have to complete separate imports per fund), description, grant type, ... basically everything that could be entered in the grant screen. The current import basically allows you to get items in the system, but then creates a second step to finish up the grant. It's not really saving much time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not all Opportunities relate directly to a fund or have giving as their aim - especially if an organization is using Opportunities as their functional CRM where the emphasis is on tracking and capturing relationships. However, for reporting from Opportunities, there is no ability to segment reporting if the Profile linked to the Opportunity does not also have a fund relationship - for example, if I am working with a donor who has a fund, the Tasks or Notes report will allow me to include a column for Division, but that reflects the Division of the fund. There are many,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great when on a profile page you can print and/or export all data related to a specific profile to get a complete snapshot of their association with the Foundation instead of having to try to create custom reports for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you create a new opportunity type, I think it'd be super helpful to be able to create a monetary goal, and then as you complete opportunities within that type you could easily see how much left you have to go. This could show up in the form of a fundraising meter or something like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

15. Hello,

I've noticed when I create a campaign and go to export my invitee list, there is no option to pull their work title. This includes profiles that have work addresses as their prime. When you're mailing an invitee, their work title should be included as an option to have a complete mailing label. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice if we could review the online statements prior to posting them to the donor portal as one batch instead of having to click on each one individually - similar to the paper copy option. In addition, still keep this PDF as a static PDF after they have been marked complete.

We check specific funds for errors before we upload them but if there was a PDF file we could check random funds as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be very useful to be able to pull a report of all grants that were assigned a grant letter template. For example, we occasionally receive requests from grant advisors asking for the grant to be mailed to a different address from the grantee's main payment address. We have a letter template that includes a receipt form that grantees are asked to complete and return to us. The Grant Letter Template filter would allow me to quickly look up any grant that we need to track for this receipt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

18. We often have times when a grantee will reach out to the CF asking for donor contact information (either mailing address, email, etc) so that the grantee can thank the advisor who recommended the grant. It has always been our policy that we do not share donor contact info. Is there a way to add a question to the Grant Recommendation Tab when an advisor is completing a grant request asking if we are allowed to share donor contact info with a grantee if ask? For example:

If requested by a grantee, do you give the CF permission to share…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you

19. I'm so pleased that we have the ability to create our own Categories in Custom Reports to classify them in areas that make sense to our organization.

However, having to 'Save As' to access the Category menu is proving painful. I have to Save the report to the new category which leaves me with duplicate reports. I then have to go back and delete the report under the CSuite defined category.

Can you please allow us to edit the Category to move the report to complete the reclassification in one simple move?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For the profiles that are not added/imported into a campaign (deceased, Do Not Mail, Do Not Email, Do Not Call, duplicates), we would love to get a list (or have the option to) of these profiles to review. This would be especially helpful for surviving spouses who are in deceased profiles... because we do not want to change the names on the household's historical giving, when one spouse dies, we keep both names in the household, decease the household and create/keep the surviving spouse individual profile in the deceased household. Historical giving is preserved accurately and future giving is applied…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?