Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. It would be great to have custom fields available on the grant award letter templates, especially from funds and other modules.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In Tax Receipt Template Logic, currently "Payment Type" is assigned the most points. It would make more sense that a the Fund assigned to the template get the most points. Funds often have nuances that need to be addressed in the tax receipt, and the current value system does not easily or simply allow for that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Our foundation would like to see the option of adding the fund summary description to a tribute letter (both honor and memorial).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have many separately invested funds where the profile/donor and financial advisor are the same. One GL account may contain multiple funds to invest the balance in one account vs one account per fund.

It would be extremely beneficial to have the template for Fund Advisor Transfer Letters contain an option for the total by financial advisor instead of by fund. The financial advisors may not be aware that there are multiple funds invested in the single donor account. This is currently causing confusion and making the templates less useful then they could be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IRA Gift Tax Receipt Letters - Salutation & Envelopes

When processing IRAs or charitable bank gifts, while we can now get the address on the tax receipt letter to populate as the Donor Advisor instead of the "donor"/Bank - I am still having issues with the salutation being the Banks/"donors" name and not the Donor Advisor, even when I populate this field to "John Smith".
    Then, when I print envelopes, no matter what I do, the envelope will print with only the Bank/"donors" address. I have to go in separately and print an envelope from each personal profile since I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For yearly tax receipts, allow the fund Public Name to be an available template merge field. Given that the receipt is a public facing document, the fund public name should be able to be used rather than the internal name which may include internal language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like a merge field for the "vendor profile ID number" that I can print on the checks for quick reference to a particular profile since a lot of our profiles have similar names.
    (Also for the global search to list profile id in results and be able to search by them but I went and found those ideas and voted on them.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?