Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. There are numerous reports that can be customized when you go to the Reports section. I do not see any for creating financial statements. It would be great if you could add more than one column option to a report. Currently we are copying and pasting exported reports to build our desired reports. We have to export 12 financial reports to get to the 6 we want.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Could you please consider updating financials to include easier options as to which columns to pull in and it what order when you need a number of columns on the report? (e.g., monthly amounts for current year/prior year/budget, year-to-date amount for current year/prior year/budget, and associated dollar and % variances between any two columns)? For our board report, we currently have to pull together three templates into another custom report, then extract numbers from that custom report, delete various columns, and then drop that into an Excel file. Overall, your software is great, but the limitations with column setup in…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to be able to pull a financial report that would give me current month actual, annual budget, ytd actual and prior year month actual, and prior year ytd actual. We currently give our board current year information and prior year information to determine how we are doing.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?