GrantHub Pro Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. It would be very useful if we could add files linked to either Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. Since we currently store our files in Google Drive (will transition to Microsoft soon), we have to download them from there and then add them to GrantHub Pro. That duplicates work and makes it more difficult for us. Thank you!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments and votes on this idea. We're excited to announce that we will combine this idea with other requests into a new feature planned for release in Q2. Keep an eye on the release notes, and I'll update this idea lab item accordingly.

We will be adding an HTML editor (similar to the toolbar in Word that allows you to bold, underline, hyperlink, etc.) to the Notes and Task details. This enhancement will enable better formatting of notes and tasks, including the ability to add hyperlinks. For example, you can create a task with a hyperlink to an external document or attach a Zoom recording to the notes for a specific opportunity.

We hope this will address the need for hyperlinking and improve note and task formatting. Once released, if you feel more enhancements are needed, please post another idea, and we can discuss it…

2. Allow for tasks to be configured per-task rather than system wide. For example, I might have a grant that I know is due in a year and takes a significant amount of preparation so I might want a 3 month ahead notification of the task deadline. Whereas I might have another grant which is simple and I would only want to remember to start working on it a few weeks ahead of it. Some opportunities might require 3 reminders while others might need just one.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Great idea! 

We have added this request to our Q3 and Q4 roadmap, depending on how full Q3 gets.

Based on the notes in this idea and follow-up conversations, we plan to keep the system-wide notification settings for bulk configuration, while allowing customization for each individual task's notifications. Please let me know in the comments if this solution addresses the problem identified.

Thanks again for the feedback, everyone!

Thanks, Grant

3. We honestly need for each record/field/page to allow for hyperlinks to be accessible the same way that the website and email field is. When you don't allow the hyperlinks to work and we put hyperlinks on any page, it makes it so we have to cut and paste the hyperlink at the top at the URL and this is not a modern way of storing information.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your comments and votes on this idea. 

We're excited to announce that we will combine this idea with other requests into a new feature planned for release in Q2. Keep an eye on the release notes, and I'll update this idea lab item accordingly.

We will be adding an HTML editor (similar to the toolbar in Word that allows you to bold, underline, hyperlink, etc.) to the Notes and Task details. This enhancement will enable better formatting of notes and tasks, including the ability to add hyperlinks. For example, you can create a task with a hyperlink to an external document or attach a Zoom recording to the notes for a specific opportunity.

We hope this will address the need for hyperlinking and improve note and task formatting. Once released, if you feel more enhancements are needed, please post another idea, and we can discuss it…

4. I would like to see the invitations I have sent to people to join the site. Currently, I cannot see who has been invited to join the site.

Also, I would like to be able to set access rights to the users I invite. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Great idea and thanks for your comments and votes!

We have added this to our plan for the current quarter. In addition to showing who the invite is sent to, we'll be adding the ability to select the permissions you want the invited user to have before you send the email. Additionally, we will include first and last names of users, displaying them throughout the software and in reports, instead of the username.

I hope these added features will help in other ways as well.

Thanks again for the feedback, everyone!

Thanks, Grant

• Don't see your idea?