GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

646 results found

1. Right now it seems like there isn't a way for applicants to see their completed follow ups/final reports from previous grants by other users from their organization. Under Organization History, only the application is available. New grantwriters with an organization want to be able to see how previous final reports were filled out or how a project turned out.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Follow Ups  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, there is only an option to select site visit, board summary, correspondence, and other document types in the Request Documents section on the Request Summary. It would be great if we could either customize that list to meet our specific needs, or be able to add a couple more types. Common documents we would use are project modification, revised budget, returned grant funds. We currently use "Other", but I think adding a couple more options provides consistency in data entry.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to be able to view some additional information on the Request Summary, specifically the project start and end date, and the total grant award. Ideally, it would be able to customize that form to our needs. Program staff don't want to have to open the application to find that information and would prefer to have it on the Request Summary.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When an applicant returns to the application to resume work, the groups of questions could be collapsed and if all questions within the group are complete - the group could be flagged (with a check or a color change). Or, have an option to allow the admins to create the applications in pages, which can be flagged as complete when all questions are filled in on that page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Very small annoyance...can you move the export option buttons (Excel, CSV, PDF) on the reporting function to the left side of the table? Right now, they are on the right side of the table. When I have a large report with many columns, I have to scroll down on my computer to get to the separate scroll bar that will take me all the way to the right side of the table to find these buttons. I know this is a small detail, but seems like an easy fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello! I would like to suggest that in the Applicant Details that are available to attach to auto emails include the second address line as well as the first address line (they currently only pull in the first address line).

We attach the applicant details to all of our auto emails and request that grantees check the address information and let us know if updates are needed (as just another way to ensure we aren't sending the check to an incorrect address) but I've had grantees sent back emails concerned that their suite/apt numbers aren't included.

Thanks for considering!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi- not sure if others have requested this but any possible
    way you guys can add a "withdrawn" option just like:
    "Denied", "Abandoned" and "Approved". Thank you!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great if... there was an alert for applicants notifying them that they have an active grant. With a few exceptions, we do not allow organizations to have more than one active grant (per program) at a time. Recently, I had a couple applicants submit applications who already had active grants. I did not know they had active grants until I looked at each organization's history. It would be great if the active grant was highlighted on their dashboard or they received an alert when applying for a grant notifying them that they had an active grant. This…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We are currently running a restricted cycle, using the
    access code option. I have a pseudo applicant profile to check on what applicants will view and I noticed that when a grant applicant puts in an access code and pulls up the
    application, if they want to go back to the main page (Apply page) with all of
    the unrestricted applications (no access code needed; public cycles), they have to delete
    the code in the box and then click the "Enter Code" button for the Apply page to refresh. It's a little counterintuitive.

Any thoughts on updating this?
    For example,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be incredibly useful if we could customize the Organizational Information form that organizations fill out when first registering with Foundant. By this I mean not just removing fields, but adding new fields, changing character counts, adding instructions, and changing the layout/order of the fields. For example, it would be very helpful to have organizations include their full legal name/fiscal sponsor's legal name in the organizational information page, rather than having to include that as a question on the LOI/Application each time an organization applies.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We had a thought that the system should be able to automatically send emails at the approval and denial stages in granting. My thoughts are that we could setup a template that uses merged fields to email applicants whether they are approved or denied. Thoughts?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It has been suggested by a user that we have a mobile responsive (friendly) interface. Thought I'd pass that along since it makes sense to me. Thanks for the consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have you considered creating a closed application bucket on the dashboard?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We would really like to have the rich text editor also available for the email templates. We would like to be able to underline/bold/italics/bullet points/etc for emails that are automated from the system.

We will often bypass sending an auto email to instead spend the work doing them individually specifically because we cannot add emphasis in the text. Please consider adding this functionality!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be helpful to be able to include a Foundation logo and signature in Foundant e-mail templates. Sending e-mails to grantees through Foundant is certainly easier than having to individually contact each grantee, but Foundant e-mail templates allow no formatting/images which makes our e-mails feel unprofessional and unofficial.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello! We recently moved a number of applications into "Denial Draft" and then, a few weeks later, into "Deny." It appears Foundant records their denial dates as the dates they were moved into "Denial Draft." Would it be possible to change that so that denial dates are the dates they are formally and finally denied? It would more accurately reflect our decision-making process.Thanks!Bob Hybben

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Dates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have noticed that when you export a report to Excel, all the numbers are stored as text. Although it can be done, it's a pain to have to convert them to numbers if you want to work with them as numbers in Excel. So, I suggest in a future release that all numbers in a Report export to Excel as numbers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some of our grantees have failed to submit a Follow-Up /Report. Rather than erase them or having them stay perpetually in draft form, can Foundant add an option to mark as "Failed to Complete." Perhaps we could also add a "Waived" option. Many thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to see the "grants manager" and "auditor" roles added as options in the shared documents folder.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's hard to tell which follows ups we have reviewed and which ones we haven't. It would be nice if the follow ups had a read/unread status- like emails- or if there was an additional bucket on the dashboard (additional status) for follow ups that have been reviewed. Note that we don't send follow ups back to the applicants because we don't want to have to review it twice. Adding the missing document is much easier. This applies to applications as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?