Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

815 results found

1. Fiscal projects would like the ability to see the account number vouchers or invoices are associated with on the portal to verify they were posted to the correct account in real time. This would save us a lot of work if we need to make corrections if it can be caught before the books are closed and statements are generated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to be able to export a report with profile pictures. We would love to use this report for events to circulate among our staff before the event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great if the email export included the name on the file. We do lots of email communications, not through Mailchimp, and I have to export the whole file and delete all the extraneous information to get to just name and email address. OR give us a custom report or way to pull the specific fields we want in the export. Even the full export has lots of information I don't care about and must get rid of before giving to my communications person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaigns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. May I suggest when looking through a household (or any) profile, in the Donor tab & Donations bucket, the sections for "Donations (Household And Members)" and "Advised Donations (Household And Members)" be flipped so that it is in alphabetical order?

We initially couldn't find the section with a member with a long Donation list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For the new CRA Reporting function, running a T3010 report of grantees does not include schools. We issue our scholarships directly to the universities, so we need the report to include these payments.

I thought when I ran it initially the schools were there, but running it now for our auditors, they are not. A fix would be great, thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. an idea for the future for donor advised that grant multiple grant types - be able to check multiple areas for Default Fund Grant Types.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not all donations going to a particular fund have the same fee associated so we aren't able to set an admin fee to the fund. We'd like the ability to set fees on each donation, pledge, or promise we receive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there a way to get Profiles that start with a numerical name to appear in the search i.e.Street address as the name of the ORG? When I enter the number, I only get system id numbers to appear in the search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. May we request that transactions with net zero dollar amounts (e.g. admin fees posted to accounts nested in a Pooled Asset investment strategy) be not displayed, and required to be checked off, on the bank reconciliation screens.
    Currently, checking/clearing a net zero dollar amount transaction also affects the Deposits/Bank Credits and Checks/Bank Debits subtotals on the bank reconciliation screens which eliminates a valuable tool for accounting professionals. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We would like to see more tab options on the donation portal. It would be great to have a tab with a link to the Donor Portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. IRA Gift Tax Receipt Letters - Salutation & Envelopes

When processing IRAs or charitable bank gifts, while we can now get the address on the tax receipt letter to populate as the Donor Advisor instead of the "donor"/Bank - I am still having issues with the salutation being the Banks/"donors" name and not the Donor Advisor, even when I populate this field to "John Smith".
    Then, when I print envelopes, no matter what I do, the envelope will print with only the Bank/"donors" address. I have to go in separately and print an envelope from each personal profile since I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice if our fund advisors could access the notes to their invoices rather than waiting for us to send a report. They need to match the invoice to their records and the profile paying doesn’t always agree and they need to see the information captured in the notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Very concerned about the fact that someone creating a NACHA file has the ability to edit it. There is nothing stopping them from creating the NACHA file, changing the account number to their own account and then uploading to the bank. Said we need to fix this for security purposes before they will consider using our NACHA file or we need to create a direct integration to the bank so they don't have the opportunity to edit the bank information between initiating the payment and the information being uploaded to the bank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to batch add a payment date similar to the batch add grant date feature that is already available. Oftentimes, we have grantees who fail to sign their grant agreement before the payment date we set, and the books close before they sign, resulting in many grants that we have to update one by one. When multiple funds are attached to the grant, it can get tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When Clearing spendable grants, can there be an option to clear by distribution type?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it easier to change the default fund statement format, like make it doable on the Fund Statement format page rather than selecting the default format edit it, save it and then go edit another format to make it the default.
    Another option would be that if a default is not selected that when you create fund statements, you could select which format you would like to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For yearly tax receipts, allow the fund Public Name to be an available template merge field. Given that the receipt is a public facing document, the fund public name should be able to be used rather than the internal name which may include internal language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When creating a grant report to see all grants made from DAFs, but to exclude deceased fund advisors, we learned that when we added that filter, it removed grants from the report. Chat support said the issue is the "Advisor Deceased" filter, if we remove this filter it will then give us all of the grants. The filter applies to grant advisors, and so it excludes any grant that doesn't have a grant advisor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There should be a clear and simple process to log a bequest intention or future planned gift so that you can keep track and monitor your planned giving pipeline. I tried to do it as a Promise, but you need to have the date of first payment and that has obvious issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

How about an Opportunity?  You can attach both a profile and fund.  You can create a Bequest Opportunity type with stages that match your process.  Opportunity types can be created in the left side menu of an Opportunity.  Once created, you can create stages.  We have many clients that track bequests this way.  Would that work?

• Don't see your idea?