Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

83 results found

1. It would be helpful to have the ability to unapprove a payment within the Grant Payment Schedule before posting the grant for approval. This is our first line of approval, and if the line gets approved in error, the first approver has to post the grant, notify the second approver that payment was posted in error and needs to be unapproved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the most recent release notes, the creation of grants have changed so that once approved, you receive a message saying "There are no more grants that need approval" and you are then taken back to the grant home page. It makes for a smoother work flow to be able to continue, like you used to be able, to the voucher approval and creation. I am not quite sure for the reasoning behind this change, but I think it would be beneficial to return to the previous way of posting grants and vouchers in one step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When creating a grant report to see all grants made from DAFs, but to exclude deceased fund advisors, we learned that when we added that filter, it removed grants from the report. Chat support said the issue is the "Advisor Deceased" filter, if we remove this filter it will then give us all of the grants. The filter applies to grant advisors, and so it excludes any grant that doesn't have a grant advisor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?