GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

329 results found

1. I think I get the idea behind having instrutions for report field editable in each process (although I wonder how often different instructions are needed but I'll go with it). So why have a space to enter instructions in the Report Fields manager in the first place. Perhaps a description for internal use..... but since changing the instructions in the manager won't change it anywhere in the processes, it seems un-necessary and confusing (yes I have just changed the instructions here expecting it to change everywhere for the third time - I am slow, I don't change the instructions that…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to shorten the time it takes to build a report in Report Bets:

Usually when I need to create a report in Reports Beta, it is to evaluate a set of records using only a few fields. It is cumbersome to go to the "Layout" tab, and have to "un-check" 50 or so fields.

SOLUTION: I built a "Blank" Report for each of the five different report types (Decisions, Pending Requests, etc).

1. In Reports Home, click on the "Build Reports" tab.

2. Choose the type of report you want to create your blank template for (i.e. "Decisions").

3. Select the "Layout"…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be helpful if we could save export data configurations with the ability to change process and organizations.

Idea posted June 16, 2011 by Angie Boecker, Central Minnesota Arts Board

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While we do have the option for applicants to save a grant in progress as a draft, I have not been able to do this when entering grants manually. There have been a few instances where I've been called away from my computer for an extended time, lost internet, closed the page accidentally etc. while entering a manual grant and all the information entered gets lost. Is there a way to save work in progress?

Idea posted July 13, 2011 by Alison King, The Ron Joyce Foundation

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just noticed that, if you're logged in as an applicant, you click on Dashboard to get to your Application Status Page. Is it possible to name the links the same as the page?

When applicants have called asking where to fill out their Follow-Ups, we have told them to go to the Applicant Status Page, not having known that you have to click Dashboard to get there.

-Mary

Idea posted May 17, 2012 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like grantees to be directed to a page where they have to update or confirm their organization and contact information before they can proceed to submitting a new LOI, grant, or report. This would put updates on the shoulders of the organizations rather than me.

posted April 19, 2012 by Amy Moore , last edited May 23, 2012, O.P. & W.E. Edwards Foundation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know it's not built to, but there needs to be some place where you can pull form data and SAVE that to pull again. If SAVE functionality could be added to Export Data, that could work too. This would make certain lists much easier to look at. THANKS CORY MIKE AND GRANT!

posted September 6, 2012 by Jen Bokoff, Laurie M Tisch Illumination Fund

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to have the "Log In As User" button appear consistently when looking at a user's details.

Right now, when you choose "Edit Contact" from the page summarizing an application, you can edit contact details but not log in as that user. However, when you choose "Edit" from the organization summary page you can edit contact details and log in as that user.

My suggestion would be to put the "Log In As User" botton any place you can edit a user's details.

Aaron

Idea posted August 10, 2011 by Aaron Spevacek, Foundant Technologies

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would love to have a log of our communications with our Grantee Organizations. This could be a list with clickable entries that would take us to a description field. If it could have a date field & a field for the name of the person we communicated with - that would be stellar. Keeping the emails would also be great. Thanks for asking.

Idea posted June 27, 2011 by Kathryn Treanor, Dietel Partners, LLC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi - I had an applicant call because he was kicked out - although he doesn't think he was away long enough for it to have actually timed out - and lost all of his information. Before getting kicked out, he had tried to save the information, but received error messages, so no saving actually occurred. However, when he was kicked out, he got the standard, "Don't worry, your information has been saved" message. I'm told there is no way to currently change this, but can it be looked into? It's very misleading and you can imagine his surprise and…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. List business titles where contact information is displayed.

Idea posted August 17, 2011 by Holli Kawadler, Uniting Against Lung Cancer

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We use Evaluation 2 as our board evalaution. Our board would like to be able to identify on their dashboard which applications they have read but not yet voted on. Is it possible to add another symbol such as a yellow dot - and a question on their evaluation form to put the application in this status? Thanks.

Idea posted August 31, 2012 by Jane Somers, The Hamilton Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi Foundant,

Is there anyway to make all forms assigned to an applicant availble to them immediately once they have been assigned? It seems we have had numerous grantees emailing us lately because they need access to a follow up, but can't get to it because our office needs to go in and mark any previous forms complete. I am sure there is a 'method behind the madness' here, but it sure would help our efficiency as well as the grantees to know exactly when each follow up is due rather than only being able to see one form at…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  12 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1) Can the Save Changes button be made more obvious. For administrators, that button is in the middle of the page between what we need to fill in, internally, and what the applicant has filled in. It's so light in color that you can scroll right past is without realizing it.

2) A fifteen minute warning flash before getting kicked out would great. While reviewing, it's possible to lose track of time when reviewing attachments that have opened in another program. I know there's a warning on the screen, but would it be possible to have the explorer button on…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Batch processing allows administrators to select a group of requests and perform an action against those selected requests.

Proposed batch processing options:

Denying grant requestsAssigning evaluators to grant requestsAssigning follow-ups to grantsClosing (archiving) grants
    Rate and comment on this idea. Let us know if any one of these is more important or if you'd like to add to this list.

Idea posted April 28, 2011 by Raymond Burket, Foundant Technologies

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  13 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add a "Save" button to the bottom of the Grant Application from the administrator view.

Right now, I can only "Approve", "Deny", or hit "Applicatin Complete". . . . .well, what if it's not really complete???? It would be nice to be able to save it as a "draft", just like our users can.

posted May 9, 2012 by Karen Wallace, First Fruit Incorporated https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/965427/2012-05-09_11h33_27.png?1380647531

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to archive organizations that we will most likely not grant to in the future. I know I can archive older processes, and would like to do something similar with organizations.. It would be helpful to be able to click on Organizations and get a full list of only current/active orgs. Perhaps if there where another search criterion to select any organization assocated with a certain process - at least I could get the list narrowed down some.

Idea posted May 29, 2013 by Pat Davis, Wyss Foundation

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Orgnaization Merge is the best feature you have introduced yet. How about applicant merge? Seems like it would work on the same principals.

Thanks

Idea posted April 11, 2013 by Laura Kurzrok, Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now, GLM relies on the administrator/reviewer to remember if a previous grant was funded. For example, if an organization received an earlier grant, when they reapply the administrator/reviewer must remember what the earlier project was and know to look at another page to read their final report.

On the page that comes up when the reviewer opens a proposal, it would be great if there was some indication that a previous grant to the applicant was funded. Preferably, the notation should include a one sentence description of the project that was funded. Then there should be a link to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to see you correct an inconsistency in terminology used on the Applicant homepage. When the Applicant logs on to GLM or clicks on the “Dashboard” link, on the left side of the screen under the Requests column, they are taken to the “Application Status Page.” When an Administrator or Evaluator logs on or clicks on the “Dashboard” link they are taken to a screen labeled “Dashboard.” Since the Applicant homepage screen does not contain a Dashboard in the same sense as the screens viewed by an Administrator or Evaluator, I would suggest replacing the term “Dashboard” on…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?