GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

328 results found

1. During the 5.20 release, the UI changed on the Organization Summary page. With that, we are able to filter the request history table on all fields. This is a great feature for organizations we have given a large number of grants to, and will help find specific grants more quickly. However, the default order of the requests has changed from newest at the top and oldest at the bottom to the reverse order with oldest requests on top and newest on the bottom. I prefer to have requests sorted with the most recent on top, allowing us quicker access to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We would love the capability to not have an organization(s) submit an LOI in a process, but still have all of the other organizations submit an LOI. We don't want to not have the LOI in the process, but the capability of one or more organizations to skip the LOI and be able to go straight to the application (for example ArtsWave and United Way).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How our system is set up, we approve a grant for 4 years, and we pay on a grant monthly. After those 4 years a recipient can renew their grant for another 4 year term. If approved it can take quite a long time to add 48 installments to each new renewal. adding batch installments would be very helpful for us. Could this be possible in the future?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. An applicant informed me that there are new Top Level Domain (TLD) names - other than just .com, .org, .info, etc. He had an email address that is uncommon but is now included among the TLDs (I believe it ended in .solutions). However, when he tried to input it in Foundant, it was not accepted. So, he suggested I ask if you can update your list of TLDs that the Foundant system accepts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if we could see the Payment Tracking page by Process.

Idea posted May 20, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is there a reason why the street address is not on the Beta reports? If
    I want to use it for mail merge I would need a street address – can that
    be added please?

Idea posted February 27, 2012 by Carol Barrett, C. Louis Meyer Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I am searching requests in GLM, I used to type in the organization's name (or partial name), and hit "enter" to launch the search process. Recently when I do this (maybe just the last few weeks?), I get a little error noise ("ding!"). To launch the search I have to click "search" with the mouse.

Similarly, when I login on our main logon page, I enter in my username and password. I used to be able to then just hit "enter" to logon -- but again, now have to manually mouse-click the "logon" button.

I recognize this is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Whether searching under Organizations or Users, there's no message that comes up letting you know that nothing was found with the keywords you used.

Idea posted June 28, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to edit comments in the "organization comment" field. I recently entered a comment and noticed I misspelled something. Now I can not edit or delete.

Idea posted October 7, 2011 by Erin Baird, http://foundant-community.custhelp.com/help/privacy?public=true Allegany Franciscan Ministries

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to customize the number of days used for the Follow-up Reminder that is currently sent 2 weeks prior to the Due Date of the Follow-Up Form. Specifically, this would apply to using this form to receive Grant Agreements. We send the Grant Agreement in hardcopy form, and would like to have it signed, uploaded into GLM and submitted to us within 10 days of the grantee's receipt. Under the current protocol, the reminder email will be sent 2 weeks in advance of the Form Due Date. Since the Grantee can actually see the Due…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, when you look at the snapshop of an organization's application and grant history it is organized by date. For approved grants, it's the decision date that's listed. For denied applications, it seems to be the date the denial is entered in the database.

Could denials also have a "decision date" field? That way they would also be organized by the decision date and not the date it was keyed into the system. We've run into some problems with the chronology when we haven't been able to get the denial decisions into the system in a timely manner. For example--when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It'd be great to be able to change (or Foundant to be able to change) the description for the Applicant Follow Up Reminder to match the actual set number of days/weeks for the reminder. For example, I had a Foundant staff member change my reminders to be sent 30 days prior to follow ups, but the description still says "2 weeks", which may cause confusion for others in my organization.

Thanks!

Idea posted July 22, 2013 by Thai Ha-Ngoc, Henry P. Kendall Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The process for an applicant to edit contact information needs to be more obvious. As far as I can tell, the only way for an user to edit contact information is to click the Welcome button at the top of the screen. I think it would be helpful to add a button under the Tools section on the Dashboard labeled Edit Contact to take the user to the Contact Editor Screen. My Foundation has been using GLM for 18 months and many of our grantees are now applying for the second time; however, we are finding the person that initially…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Could you add "process description" in addtion to the process name.

We are labeling revisions to our processes as v1, v2 etc. We would like to add comments to remind us/future users what & why the processes were changed. We prefer to keep the names of the procsses short so they don't wrap around on print-outs or monitors, but we would like to make notes on what the versions are.

posted July 30, 2013 by Mara Yarp, Morgan Family Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like it if the Foundant page could be designed to look more like our webpage.

posted February 13, 2012 by Grant Coates, The Miles Foundation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Most of us here have the Foundant login URL bookmarked for easy in and out of the system. But if we happen to not be on a computer with that, then we (or our grantees) are always scrambling to find the amazingly long and complicated URL to login to the system. It would be terrific if we could go with something shorter, redirect the URL from something more intuitive that would hopefully still provide the necessary security, ie: http://www.grantinterface.com/XYZorganization....Thanks !

posted June 19, 2012 by Donna Gassie, Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know this has come up before, but I wonder if there's been any progress on making the grant status not immediately available to applicants.

Recently, I updated grant decisions for one of our clients and within an hour or so an applicant had emailed the program officer to ask if the new "Final Report Due" status meant there had been news. The applicant hadn't even been checking on that particular application, but had logged in to apply to another of our clients and, reaching the Status page, noticed the change.

Had we been able to keep the status under…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently when I look at an organization’s “Organization Application and Grant History “ section this is generally what I see:

Date Project Name Type of Grant Status Grant Amount Paid Amount

3/24/2011 Local Roots Summer Concert Series One Time Follow Up Draft $2,700.00 $2,700.00

6/2/2011 Minnesota Sinfonia N/A Evaluations Assigned $0.00 $0.00

3/24/2011 Raku Firing with James Loso N/A Denied $0.00 $0.00

As we start getting more and more grants per organization it is getting harder to keep the applications a part. It would be nice if maybe there was a heading in this section that said “Process Name” At…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unless I'm just not seeing it, the Process is not listed on the Installment Detail page. This would make things much easier for those dealing with multiple processes. As it stands, I have to click Project Name once on the Installment Detail page just to be sure I'm paying the right grant; in order to not have to worry about what hitting the "back" button will do, I right click and open in new tab.

Idea posted May 23, 2011 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi - I don't know if others agree, but, one I deactivate a User, it would be great if the system would bring me back to the organization page. Once I've deactivated a User, there's no real need for me to be on their page anymore, but I have to click View Organization to get back out. It's just one more click, but I've been doing a lot of cleanup since the merge option went live, so it's quite a few clicks.

Thanks,

Mary

posted May 8, 2013 by Mary Nicosia, GMA Foundations

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  2 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here