Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Description on a Grant Request is a vague word choice that doesn't provide clear direction to Fund Advisors. There have been many times where FA's have entered a description of the grantee in this field rather than their grant purpose. Please update this field to say something like Grant Purpose or allow us to edit the name of the field.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability for a Fund Advisor to create an installment or multi-year grant in the system like Recurring grants are done. Currently only communicated in Description or Notes and requires manual setup in the grant record.

Provide greater visibility for installment grants in the Fund Advisor Portal other than leaving the grant in the Approved status until fully paid. Allow Fund Advisors to see when future grant installments will be paid.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we do not have the capacity to monitor this - please give us the option to turn it off, thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add tribute detail to contributions on the fund portal without having to export it to an excel spreadsheet.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How cool would it be if you could add a sticky note/flag to a portal log in (kind of like you can do with sticky notes in CSuite). I don't mean an attached file. I mean more like a flag that appears only for selected portal logins that tells that specific portal user something special.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I know a recent update has allowed all contributor names to be anonymized, with a single checkbox in System Data, when they appear in the Donor Portal. It has been our practice to reveal contributor names and contact information to fundholders but NOT the amount of the gifts. In this way, our fundholders have an opportunity to mail their own personal thank yous to those who contribute to their fund.

I know contributor amounts can be hidden via a fund-by-fund checkbox, but for our organization, with ~1200 funds, this is a large task to undertake. Could a single checkbox choice…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?