GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Periodically we have organizations we need to flag because of various reasons: Not to Apply Again, Budget Questions, or Other...it really all depends on multiple things. But, we need to dig around in the Organization Comments or Request Comments to find specific notes.

With different staff members taking calls from applicants, we are not getting cohesive notes at times, or someone missed something and spoke too soon.

An example is letting an applicant know they can reapply in the next round, when another staff member had indicated that their last grant was, literally, to be their last grant.

If there…

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We often give to organizations who in turn fund other individuals (actual grant recipient) in separate locations. It would be great if we could have both the general organization info as well as a place for contact info for individual recipient. Sometimes, we even give to one organization with multiple grants, each eventually funding different individuals around the world. I am somewhat new to this so I may be missing something...

Idea posted June 15, 2011 by Amity Wicks, Rivendell Stewards Trust

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?