Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

36 results found

1. It would be very helpful to display the names of funds to which a donor has contributed when running the Donor report. Ideally they would be displayed in separate columns so we have the ability to sort the list by the fund names. I realize I can filter the donor report by fund or fund group, but I still need visibility about which specific funds pertain to each donor that displays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Goal - to be able to create a custom report by a select group of funds- if one is monitoring 10 funds as an example. this is not doable today. as an example- i am managing 10 funds and want to be able to monitor them as a subset - thus i want a simple fund report with name and available fund balance. deally there would be a way for me to select the funds from a list or drop down once i was selecting on the fund name.... do you know what i mean? i assume folks would want…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please update the links for the Scholarship Item ID in the Scholarship Notes report.

With the Sship Item ID, I should be able to hop into the scholarship item profile, however these links are incomplete and I receive an error message. Please see the pictures below. My workaround is to download the report and add the correct link, but it is not ideal. I've reached out to support, but to no avail.

The report is fantastic, but not as helpful if we can't hop into that student's profile via an accessible link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be amazing if we could add a custom field for Funds like we can on profiles. That way we can tag funds with their field of interest instead of tagging the Owners who may have multiple funds.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently you are able to set Org roles as inactive or active, but it is not reportable. This means when a report is built to list those associated with the org roles, it shows all profiles with no way of sorting the ones that are currently active. It would be great if we could filter by whether or not that are active, or how some indication (like italics) that show the difference.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We often put files on fund records and share them with our constituents. We would deeply appreciate if Foundant added the "shared (yes/no) field into file reports.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add report number by the report name so when a report is open, we can reference the number when communicating with Foundant via Chat or with other staff when creating reports for them, convenience...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Under Reports --> Fund Beneficiaries:

Users can run a report to see all the Foundation funds that have beneficiaries linked and the percentage amount set for said beneficiary. Wonderful!

However, the report only shows external grantees. The report does not show other Foundation funds that are set-up as beneficiaries which would receive an internal grant when distribution is approved.

Can we please add other Foundation funds to show with the external grantees to show under the Name tab in the Beneficiaries Reports?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Due to the new 1099-NEC form there needs to be a differentiator between the Form 1099 and the 1099-NEC boxes for vendor reporting.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was released on 12/7/2022.  Here is the release note:  

1099: Enhanced the 1099 reporting by adding a new 1099 menu allowing clients to create 1099 MISC and NEC reports. Clients can export the report for 1099 processing outside of CSuite. The report uses the 1099 code from the account on the paid expense to determine the 1099 designation. We will be removing the e-file functionality from CSuite, since many clients are handling this process when creating 1099 within another system. This now has a new permission.

10. C'mon North America, let's end the madness.

With so many useful custom reports to manage, it'd be most helpful to make the custom report's # visible, when in the report itself - rather than just the title. That way we don't have to stop a filter update job midstream, just to confirm we're working off the right report.

Us users will know exactly where we are - a frequently good thing. Support team will be able to locate lost souls more quickly. Better CSuite = more good philanthropy happens more quickly, more often = mo' better.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4/5/2023: Reports: Enhanced reporting to have the ability to create the columns first by using the edit option next current fields. When selecting creating the columns for your report, clients can select the all or none option at the top of section or multi-select columns to display. Columns selected will populate in the right hand column, set column order and can be sorted from this view. Once all the columns have been select, use the save button just below the search bar.

11. When filtering on a specific Org Role and also filtering on "active" in the custom Org Role report, the filter is yielding profiles with ANY active Org Role and ignoring the filter for the specific Org Role listed in the filter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I dream of a world where "Last Financial Date" in Grantee profile is an available field for custom reports. Helpful for staying up to date which grantees are approaching a date where new documents need to be reviewed. Who's with me!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be extremely helpful if there were fields for first and last donation in custom reports. Right now we have to get creative in how we pull reports using these fields and it would be much easier if there were fields dedicated to at least these two common data points!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Setting up descriptions for all of our fund beneficiaries, which is such an important improvement -Thank you! It would also be great to include the description field in reporting. Same for Recurring grants if not already included.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the Custom Reporting for Tributes there is no way of sorting by date. When you pull this report up it shows all names, but NO DATES to be able to filter.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8/2/2023: Tributes: In order to manage tributes more efficiently, a new workflow has been designed for Tributes.

The Tribute list view is now a custom report with the ability to sort each column and  have the ability to apply filters, save filtered lists, export, email and load for future use. On the left hand menu, there is also a new Delete Unused menu item.  This will allow clients to delete any unused tributes that do not have donations attached to the tribute or if the tribute does not have associated notify information. If the notify address or email information is not completed, the tribute information will move to a non-notify tribute field.  This will allow clients to retain the information about the tribute on the donation in a text field.

A status field has been added to tributes. By default, all tributes are now public.  The public status will allow…

16. Enhancement: The ability to schedule reports to auto-run and deliver to admin. email addresses.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ustom Reports: Added the ability to email and schedule emails from custom reporting in a .csv file or html format. The on demand email will be located within the report with the other actions such as: save and load. Selecting email will allow for the selection of format, to field, and subject. The schedule email will be from the main report page in between enable and delete options. When scheduling a report, select the format, frequency, and send date.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?