Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

174 results found

1. Right now on donation (and tribute) custom reports, there are fields that link to the tribute ID and show the name of the person being honored, but there is no field to show who is being notified or how they are being contacted. We'd love to be able to view those fields in custom reports.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create an "anonymous for publication" option on the donate page. This would allow the gift to be known within the organization, committees of volunteers, etc., so we could accurately thank and track the donor, but not include the donor contact info in publication.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea. If you have any questions, issues, or concerns please let us know! Thank you.

3. If you click on Donations up top, then "Filter Reports" on the left-hand side, you have the option to Choose Export Columns after you hit Export. This is a great way to customize mailing lists, etc. Adding the "Steward" field would allow us to connect the best contact with each person included in the export.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, it is only possible to add 1 tribute per donation in Community Suite. Is there a way to add the ability to apply multiple tributes? And have them pulled into the acknowledgement letter template?

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have the online donation-processing fee donation be pulled with the original online donation, not separated out to generate additional letters. It's understandable if it is a "ticket" purchase, but not a fund donation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Several of the pages in Community Suites have the option to use toggles at the top and sort the rows by column headers. I would love this capability to be added to the https://______cf.fcsuite.com/erp/donation/thankyou/print page. That way we could sort all of the letters needed for one fund at a time instead of searching and clicking which becomes very time consuming.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I go to Donations and pull a list, the system gives me a choice of the columns I want to export. Can this also be done for lists pulled from Profiles, etc?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

8. Please change the prompt from
    "Do you want to add 3.0% to cover our processing fee?" to
    "Do you want to add 3.0% to cover the credit card company's processing fee?"
    Many donors have a negative reaction to the charity charging a fee. Using the word "our" sounds like we are charging the donor to make a gift. On the other hand, everyone knows that the credit card company (aka the bad guy ;) ) charges a fee.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This feature is definitely an improvement, but I think it could be even better! When I'm logged into a fund as a fund advisor and click the donate tab, I like that it takes me directly to the donate page and I'm still logged into my fund. However, the fund I'm logged into and would like to donate to is at the bottom of its fund group list. And if I'm a fund advisor to more than one fund, my funds could be dispersed throughout the promoted funds list under their corresponding fund group. My fund(s) won't show up if…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd really like to add a field to the tribute section of a donation that could contain a comment that would then be available for the tribute letter templates. Honor tributes are often made for a special occasion and donors of memorial tributes sometimes add sentiments with their gifts that are nice to share with the family. It would save a lot of time to be able to add these tribute phrases directly into a donation record and have them automatically added to the letters.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When online donors indicate a tribute name and email address, the tribute recipient should receive the templated tribute letter automatically, just as the donor receives their donation acknowledgment automatically.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A method to choose what account and option if donation is spendable when processed through Stripe. Easy method to adjust these donations that should not go to the default account.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In order to have a second person double check deposits made are entered correctly, it would be excellent to be able to print a report that lists out all information for a specific till #. (ALL INFO for a donation donor name, donor address, account it went into, donation total)

Currently the till print out is OK, as it gives an ID number, and we can navigate in the system to find the transactions - but it would be 10x easier if we had a print out to check against!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recurring donations link to an Opportunity
    I'd like to be able to link a recurring donation to an opportunity

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?