Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

215 results found

1. Like the Task Red Alert Box, it would be nice when a grant request comes in from the fund advisor portal if a red alert box could show up around the Grants tab

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add fund name and ability to sort on Check Approval screen just like for grants - by amount, grantee/vendor, date, ect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be helpful (and less room for error) if an organization was a sponsored org to automatically populate within a grant. There should be a way to link the profiles to do so (IE: Who check is made out to).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When creating a grant the expense account field is not searchable, meaning that I cannot start typing the account number or name to have the drop down list shortened. Many other parts of the system have this function but not this page (fcsuite.com/erp/grant/create?profile_id=####)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On Fund Manager portal, can contribution ID number and Grant ID number be hidden?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello,

We have noticed that the original online grant recommendation does not get saved with the grant if any changes are made. Any editing / changing of the grantee changes the original request, which is in fact editing any true backup of the grant. It would be nice to save the complete untouched original way the grant came into the "Request" bucket. I have been having to take screen shots, as to ensure I am not messing up the original request, because once it's changed that back up is gone.

Thank you,
    Reid

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a checkbox for Donor Portal Grant Requests with the question "Is your grant request related to the COVID-19 crisis?" The default mapping could be for the General support option. If grant details distinguish a different COVID-19 grant purpose, staff can manually edit it in the Grant Request after it is created from the Portal. This would help foundations track grant requests that are related to COVID-19.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now we are using the fund summary field to capture static internal information on the fund we need on a regular basis for grant administration. The purpose of the fund, processes related to that specific fund, whether annual fund letters are sent out etc.

We want to eventually begin using the grant catalog and providing an option to promote the fund. But, this means that the internal info we have summarized on each fund would have to moved to a different field (Likely a note).

It would be so much easier if there were both an internal and a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. rather than cancelling a grant, it would be helpful to be able to deny DAF requests and have those flow through to CSuite for tracking purposes. Auditor recommends we track this data to show that donors do not have undue control of their funds...doesn't happen often but it does happen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have about 20 grants that I cannot update the COVID coding in CS after it has been synced to GLM. The need for this is for grants done in the beginning where the coding was still a new thing. I really would like to be able to update the coding in CS so that it matches what is in GLM.I get a red error message if I try to do this. Thanks very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very useful if we could sort the "Donations Needing Tribute Notifications Sent" page by the columns "ID Date Donor Fund Payment Method Amount Tribute" like on the Grants page. There are many times we need to merge tributes or are only interested in looking at the tributes to one fund, and this sorting capability would be very helpful when looking for duplicate tribute names or viewing one fund at a time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We post anywhere from 15-35 grants at a time.
    It would be beneficial if we could :
    -Enter the memo line at the time of entry for the grant, rather than before checks are created
    - Could reorganize the checks to print out as entered vs alphabetical order
    -If the person entering the grant, is the one who approves- auto approve the grant
    -Run guidestar check/post at the same time!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The info in the Grant Request form asks questions that are in the
    nonprofit's profile (such as URL and contact name and email and phone number). It would be great if the Grant Catalog Request form could pull this info from the profile rather than having to type it all in.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

14. We have multiple grant approvers required in the process to do a grant, and these are layered according to job responsibilities. When I go to the Grant section to approve grants there is no indication as to which approvers have already approved grants, and therefore I have to open each one to determine if my approval is required. A column on this screen would allow me to identify which grants are ready for my approval.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have a donor advised fund with 7 advisors. This is a fund set up by a family with young adult children to teach them about philanthropy. We are having a couple issues:

o We would like to be able to view who requested the grant in the reporting. Could the name of the requester be part of the grant payment notification that automatically goes out to the advisors?

o When logging in as an advisor and looking at the grant activity, there is nothing that shows who requested the grant. Can this be added?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?