GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. I would love an option to batch print every application in each process. Currently I need to go in to each application and open the PDF to print. Would be nice to be able to select all and print.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

As of today, May 4th 2022, we released our first version of batch print/download

There are two ways to use this functionality:

1. From applicant facing forms work load pages (LOI, Applications, and Follow Ups) you will now have the option to Batch Print the print packet.

2. From request & decisions you can now create PDFs of the documents in a single large doc or into a zipped file.

To learn more about this functionality go to support hub and search "Print" or "Download"

If you have additional thoughts on how to improve this functionality please create a new idea lab item or reach out to me directly.

Best

Sammie

2. How our system is set up, we approve a grant for 4 years, and we pay on a grant monthly. After those 4 years a recipient can renew their grant for another 4 year term. If approved it can take quite a long time to add 48 installments to each new renewal. adding batch installments would be very helpful for us. Could this be possible in the future?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Batch processing allows administrators to select a group of requests and perform an action against those selected requests.

Proposed batch processing options:

Denying grant requestsAssigning evaluators to grant requestsAssigning follow-ups to grantsClosing (archiving) grants
    Rate and comment on this idea. Let us know if any one of these is more important or if you'd like to add to this list.

Idea posted April 28, 2011 by Raymond Burket, Foundant Technologies

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  13 comments  ·  Batch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?