GLM & SLM Idea Lab

1. Fund at the LOI stage and Application stage

To decrease the burden on nonprofits, it would be great if we could add payments at both the LOI complete and Application complete stages. Then we can divert the NPOs who we don't need more information from straight to checks being cut and continue with those orgs we need more information from in the Application stage.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Override Follow-up sequential order

It would be ideal if the order of follow-ups was not enforced. We assign our follow-ups all at once. These usually include a grant terms and conditions form, sometimes an interim report, final report, and now i just created a followup for our grantees to electronically share their acknowledgements.

I get an OVERLOAD of questions from our grantees asking why they cant access a report form ( usually they ask after they submit the terms form by before i have had a chance to mark the follow-up complete)

The ackknowledgment follow up is optional and could be submitted at any…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

This morning we released a new site setting that will allow you to set follow up logic to either Sequential (how site exists now) or Open.
    Your can learn more at this help article: https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411213334935

We hope the new Open setting will help solve the questions you are getting applications. If you have additional feedback on this functionality please create a new idea!

Thanks,
    Sammie

3. Allow Grant Manager to be assigned to only one process

Someone should be able to be assigned as Grant Manager for one process only. Currently, they get assigned to every process in Foundant, including ones in Archive and needing to be removed manually from each one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

This functionality will be updated with our release tomorrow December 1, 2021. When adding Grants Managers to a site with Process Assignment by default they will no longer be assigned to processes. With this release, you will also have the ability to define the process from the user as well as the process.

Please look out for the release notes tomorrow and if you have additional feedback please create a new idea.

Best
    sammie

4. Save paging settings ("Showing 1-10") on Workload pages, so it does NOT reset daily

I know you just upgraded the workload pages so the display count can be set to 10, 20...500, etc.

I set it at 500 because I want it to display all. By default it is 10 which is too restrictive. This works for one day, but it resets when I log back in the next day. I don't want to have to do this every day, across multiple workload pages. Can we make it fixed at 500, across ALL my workload pages?

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. move new help icon

I appreciate the new help button, but sometimes the big blue question mark balloon is in the way. I'd rather it was up on top with the Compass and Idea Lab, etc. icons.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi Factor Authentication

Though personally I feel it to be a pain, I think it would be beneficial to implement or make multi factor authentication an option. With recent ransomware attacks, including JBS which is just a mile from our office, we owe it to our applicants to protect their information , as well as our own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Static Messaging on Applicant Dashboard

It would be nice if we could add some static messages (dynamic would be even better, but first things first) to the Application Status/Applicant Dashboard. That way we can post standing due dates, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add pronouns

Add a place for folks to list their pronouns in the user profile section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Managers Assigned to All Processes by Default

In both SLM and GLM, this is the same. In setting up a new Manager account for one process, I have to go through EVERY process – ARCHIVED as well as current – in order to remove the new Manager user from each process view. As we archive processes annually and create new, this is VERY tedious to have to exclude all Managers.

It would be SO much simpler if the default for a new Manager in Assign User would be NO PROCESSES rather than ALL PROCESSES.

Having to touch every process for one new manager account is exhausting and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. In our release coming tomorrow Dec 1, 2021 there will be a change to this behavior. When adding Grants Managers to a site with process assignment turned on they will by default not be added to any processes. This change will also introduce the ability to assign the process from the user page as well as from the process.

Please look for release notes tomorrow and if you have any additional feedback please create a new idea.

best
    sammie

10. SLM: List of names & emails for those who passed the EQ for a specific Process

We received a new scholarship fund after the deadline for most of our other funds had passed. I ran the eligibility for this fund and 16 users passed. I wanted to send an email to these users to let them know there was a new application on their dashboard.
    Even though the Passed list didn't include emails, I wanted to Export the list, but the only Batch Option was to run the eligibility again.

Chat Support suggested using Reporting, but no data is generated unless the user has started an application.
    I have 3 more processes with later deadlines that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

This morning we implemented up dates to the eligibility center results tab.

As of this morning the page now contains paging, batch quick export, batch email, and has made the reason for fail message easier to read.

We hope these new enhancements streamline your workflows. If you have additional feedback around this functionality please create a new idea lab item.

-Sammie

11. Merge duplicate users

Hi! I'd like to be able to merge GLM users like we can with organizations. Sometimes it is created in error, either administratively or by the user. We'd like to be able to merge the data into one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SLM-Edit Deadline Batch Option

It would be nice to be able to select a process and then be able to edit the deadline in batch rather than go into each individual application to do so. Would speed it along if needing to extend the deadline for a group of students in a process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Increase Character Limits for Instruction Questions

The instruction character count is 1000. I think that this should be increased to at least 2000. This is an ideal area to include instructions to the applicant and reviewer and sometimes those instructions are detailed. Limiting the count to 1000 forces the creation of two instruction fields or reducing the number of characters and thus, changing the risking the understanding of the instructions.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Report Glitch

I've encountered a Reporting Glitch where half of my fields will show up but the rest of the fields only show if I add a "greater than 0" filter. Can someone please fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Preview for Branching

For an applicant previewing a form with branching logic, the branches remain hidden with no method of opening them. It'd be great for applicants to see the entirety of the form when previewing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Process Summary Time Zone

Start Date and End Date in the Process Summary are not in our time zone (Pacific time) and are closing 2 hours early for us. Please allow to edit the time zone in the summary so they can match up with the due date/hard deadline

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. SLM Universal Application follow ups

With different follow-up forms for each process within a Universal Application, it would be very helpful to be able to delete unused ones and move them around in the list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New Grants Managers Default to no Assigned Processes

Currently the default for assigning processes for new users designated as Grants Managers is for them to be assigned to every Available Process. The inverse would be preferable, where new Grants Managers are assigned to no processes just like all non-administrative accounts are.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

With our December 2021 we have now added some enhancements to the Grants Manager assignment functionality.

By default when adding Grants managers to the site they will no longer be assigned to any processes.

Also as part of this enhancement, we introduced the ability to set the process assignment from the user edit page.

I hope this helps your workflows. If you have additional feedback please create a new idea lab item.

-sammie

20. Delay Access to 1st Assigned Follow Up until Grant Status is APPROVED.

We need to assign reporting dates/payment dates in the system at least two weeks prior to our board approval in order to generate our grant letters. Currently, when we do this, we have the option to set a time period in settings to say, 14 days later before the grantee sees the grant as approved - it shows as UNDECIDED until those 14 days are up, even though the grantee can see the follow ups. That's great, but grantees are now logging in and completing the 1st follow up (for us the grant terms acceptance), even though the grant is…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base