Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

41 results found

1. We should be able to add soft credit to a donation record and it appears on the donor profile. Otherwise it does not count unless in a report.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Donation 'Display' permission allows a user to click [sent] [clear] in the Tax Receipt field enabling them to 'edit' the record. This should not be allowed when the user group only has 'Display' permission.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I know the ability to create filters and load them exist, but we are still left with the same columns. It would be great to add additional fields to the view.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a receipt interval to the recurring donation setup. We have some recurring donors who would prefer to only receive receipts at year’s end. Currently a profile’s email must be temporarily removed or set to inactive to ensure a receipt is not sent at the time a recurring donation is processed. When processing recurring donations they currently bypass the Receipt Bucket and move straight to the Posted Bucket.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, we always have to unreconcile bank statements in order to make gift adjustments. That’s an unwieldy and problematic process. One proposed workaround is to make negative donations, but that requires 2 new gifts that have to go through a whole new creation/review process. What’s more concerning is that negative donations would be forever visible on the donor portal, as if we moved money from their fund. We really need a way to cleanly make gift adjustments.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently a user is able to delete a historical donation, there is NO pop up or confirmation to delete BEFORE the record is blown away! YIKES! Please add a confirmation similar to deleting a historical grant, thank you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "Salutation" and "Suffix" fields to the import donations template so that we don't have to manually add these to the profiles that get created by the import.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instead of having two separate "entries" for a donation when a donor is covering the CC fees, it would be great for those two numbers to be combined and show as one donation. When this process generates two donations, i.e., $500 donation and $23.50 in credit card fees, when you run a report for the Fund Advisor to update them on the number of donations that the Fund received, the number is not accurate because it is counting some of donations as two.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please provide a way for us to edit/delete an automatic pledge adjustment. There is no way to do that in the system, and if you accidentally miskey something that causes an automatic pledge adjustment, it's permanently recorded. This not only messes up the GL details, but it also creates an inaccurate pledge total amount that shows up in the system.

Case in point, we accidentally added an extra number on a payment which then increased a pledge by $2.5 million. It was a simple mistake, pure accident. However, we're stuck now in perpetuity with the wrong figure showing on this…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be helpful to allow multiple types of entries in the donor portal when a fundholder is requesting a grant. For example, if a fundholder types "$25,000" including a dollar sign and a comma, an error sign comes up ("must be a decimal number".) The fundholder needs to type in 25000 for the grant to go through. Allowing $25,000 would help reduce frustration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When creating a donation, I would love to have the option to drag my attachment directly into that page before having to process the donation.

I currently have to process the donation, then go into attach file and pull in my attachment there, and to finish up with posting it. It would simplify things for my workflow to just be able to drag my attachment into the screen where I'm creating a new donation. (We attach a copy of the check for all donations)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the current Sell process of Public Securities, the information is entered and once Save is hit, the entry posts. There is no opportunity to double check outside of the transaction entry screen. As in other areas of Csuite and for consistency throughout the program, the process should initially create the unposted entry, provide a screen to review & double check the unposted transaction and then select Post on the left menu.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Our system at our CF is for our Director of Finance and Operations to review all gifts after they are entered but before they are posted to ensure accuracy and correct entry. It would be helpful if there was a way to have a more thorough filter to post only gifts that have been selected as 'reviewed'. That way, you can more efficiently post bulk amounts of gifts that have been reviewed at once, rather than trying to remember what gifts have been reviewed or clicking into each one to know if they're ready to post.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to have the ability to apply a percentage or dollar amount of a donation to the spendable and the remainder to the endowed portion. We have some funds that have been setup this way but currently the donation has to be entered as two separate donations in order to achieve the split.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add the pay schedule to Pledge/Promise reports. We want to be able to see upcoming expected payments to be able to send reminders. I thought of creating a custom field so solve this issue but it doesn't seem like there's an option to create custom fields in Pledge/Promises.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When 'Promise' is indicated in the 'Add Pledge/Promise' function, please make 'First Payment Date' NOT a required field. Majority of time, this information is unknown.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I create a donation record, I often select a different mailing address than the primary for the donor on the particular gift I'm posting. The new address prints perfectly on the acknowledgement letter but does NOT print on the envelope. Instead, the Primary Address for the donor profile is printing on the envelope. When working in the DONATIONS > Receipts space, I would like to see the address I selected for the donation printed on both the letter and the envelope. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Prior to a recent update, when entering a donation and getting to the tax receipt template field, we were able to use the enter button on the keyboard to have the system process the donation.

For those of us that prefer using the keyboard instead of the mouse, It would be great if you could bring it back.

Since the update, we have to tab 2 more times before the enter key will work again or scrolling to the bottom of the page and using the mouse to click on process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to add notifications to Fund Advisors of new Pledges and Promises as a function on the Fund Advisor designation in a Profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please provide a way to show a promise as being paid without having to link it to a donation "automatically". We have several promises that were paid via Internal Grant from various donor-advised funds, but CSuite isn't recognizing those as being linkable donations. In our campaign, we expect to have several others in the same situation. Or is there another way to show those paid by Internal Grant as being paid? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?