Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

181 results found

1. Currently, while we can have different templates available for each fund group/division, we cannot separate/sort the generated tax receipts by any functional method aside from Donation ID#.

The checkboxes that allow us to choose the receipts we want to process means we have to maintain separate lists of the donation ID#s for each division/group - and check them one by one by one by one by one ... which, when we're dealing with multiple divisions/fund groups/affiliates, makes it incredibly tedious and much LESS efficient than moving tax receipt processing and merging outside of CSuite. (I think this is also the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add the ability to filter out Internal Grants when running a Check custom report. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have been paste and copying the Check Id detail attachment content and emailing vendors from CSuite. I though they woul want to be alerted about the ACH payments they can expect . It would be nice to be able to do that from the check batch . A similar process to how we can email grant and scholarship recipents letters .

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could there be a function when creating a grant request from a donor advised fund or an endowment distribution where more than one fund advisor must create or approve the request.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Most records in Csuite have a log which is awesome, however recurring grants do not (yet). Please add a log to recurring grants so we can see internally who created or updated those records. Thanks!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to view recurring grants from the individual fund page.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save settings for trial balance reports such as filters and show/hide subaccounts, ex subfund ect.

these reports are helpful to balance gift, grant and pledge detail in general ledger to outer modules but it is a pain to have to recreate them each time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently having to enter the same information individually for each grant is very tedious. Please make it possible to select a group of grants in a bucket, like 'request' or 'new' and allow certain bulk actions, such as changing the grant date and payment date and service area (until you associate service area with a profile).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have a cumulative list of grants for our foundations that date back to 1979. It would be nice to be able to add that information to an organizations profile so all of our grant information is in one place.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be helpful if grants that have been synced from GLM can still be edited after they are created in Csuite. For example, if the Fund needs changing or certain details need updates, the grant has to be backed up in the system until it is in the GLM bucket again before some details can be edited.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please include a number count in the GRANT report. Right now when pulling a grant report for totals for the current year (which I have to do every week) the report only shows the total dollars. I need both the total dollars and a count of number of grants. So for this one thing I have to export to EXCEL and count.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Anonymous grants don't print or make available to print the description on the check stub. It would be most helpful if the description was able to be printed. Being anonymous should only be related to the fund making the grant not what the money is for.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    This is possible.  You will want to add the {{grant_description}} in the foreach voucher section. Here is the link to template overviees.  Also, feel free to reach out to support@foundant.com.https://support.foundant.com/hc/en-us/articles/4421436106903-Templates-Overview
  13. Our previous portal had an option next to each previous grant where the fundholder could copy the grant, quickly verify the infmormation was correct, then resubmit it without having to re-enter the amount/description/notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add recurring grant fields to reporting utility.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fund Advisor Portal: Change Title on "Available Cash"
    We'd like for our advisors to be able see the amount available for granting in their funds but calling it "Available Cash" isn't technically correct and sounds crass. Can the name of this field be changed to "Available Amount" or "Amount Available for Granting"?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to pull an accounts payable report that would give me the options to include either or both accounts payable checks and grant checks. We need to pull these reports for the auditors. (I.E. Accounts payable checks > $50,000).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Enhancements to Accounts Payable was released on 11/2.  Here is the release note:  

Accounts Payable: Updated the Accounts Payable list to include an aging schedule for Accounts, Grants and Scholarships Payable based on the date of the Voucher, Grant or Scholarship. Enhanced the Historical AP left menu option which populates a report that will “age” the payable by year based on the payment line detail for the grant or scholarship record. This report is commonly requested at year end as audit prep begins. The Grant or Scholarship ID has been added along with the award date. Columns have been added that reflect the payment line detail by year.

17. Can you please make the project description box in the grant catalog bigger?

It is very difficult to manage any HTML such as hyperlinks when the string gets bounced to the next line.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10-4-2023: Grants: Enhanced the look of the Grant Catalog by adding tabs: Details, Grantees, Content.  This will allow for better organization of the fields within a grant Catalog.  The header box will be a quick reference point for the Catalog ID, Request Dates, Catalog Dates, and the Funding Goal.

From the Details tab, users will find the detail options and settings, grant categories, and the reporting for the Grant Catalog.  Added the functionality for Grant Catalogs to allow for a Nonprofit to receive a donation amount over the Requested amount. This new option is a checkbox on the Grant Catalog Details tab, Allow Overfund Grants.    Once the grant has been fully funded, it will move from the Unfunded Bucket to the New Bucket.

Grantees Tab will be house all of the Grantees information.  On the left hand menu, users will find a new options to Invite Grantees to the Grant…

18. Currently when you do a check run and select specific criteria (ie. print PDF grant letter instead of download letter) you are unable to go back and select a different type of grant letter if the batch is posted. Is there a way to go back to that same batch and reprint all batched letters in a different format?

I selected PDF print, but the letters did not come out as I wanted. I am unable to go back and select the download option to Word so I can fix the errors. I have to go into each individual grant…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to have the option to click on 1 button to get a sortable list all grants made from a fund.

When clicking on Grant Report from a fund, I must select a specific date or range of dates to see a list of grants from that fund. The problem is that when I'm searching for a specific grant that I know has been made from the fund, but I don't know when it was made, I have to either search several times, create a custom date range, or back out of the fund profile, look up…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add the Spendable Balance field to the list of available fields in the Fund - Custom Report. We have several custom fund reports that we could produce directly from CSuite if we could add that current spendable amount also. As it is, we must export and either merge with the spendable field from the fund balance report or manually enter the spendables into our Excel spreadsheet.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?