Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I know that there are changes coming to the Grant Catalog and I'd like to ask that HTML be built into your back end.
    I'm currently building a catalog with 71 listings. Having to go through each and every summary to add HTML for paragraph breaks, font size and consistency is ridiculous.
    Add to this the time I have to take to learn the HTML code to do something so fancy as add a bullet point.
    I would greatly appreciate formatting choices built right into the system where I could clean up these entries quickly rather than taking days and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful to have the ability to bulk "approve payment" on grants in the New bucket. I often utilize the grant import feature when I have multiple grants from the same fund, but I then have to go back into each individual grant to approve the payment. Having the ability to bulk approve payments would increase efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to batch approve the payments lines for grants is an option in the voucher bucket.  Do you import the grants with the same grant date?  If so, filter to that grant date and batch approve once the grant has been posted.  There is also a setting to disable the payment line approval.  It is in Grant>Settings>Edit settings, then set Auto Approve Grant Payments to yes.  I would contact success if you need further guidance with this process.

3. When a grant is copied in Csuite, custom fields from the original grant should also copy to the new grant with the option to make changes as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add organizations that are listed on the Southern Poverty Hate Group list to the Charity Check in CS so that if they are on the list, it will not pass the charity check (similar to OFAC listing). This would be super helpful!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We transitioned to ACH for our grant payments and currently, grant letters are not generated until our Finance Department "posts" checks. Is there a way that grant letters can be generated when the grant is approved or ready for voucher? It would be nice to have those grant letters ready to be emailed instead of having to wait until the checks are posted and sent for payment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do this on the posted check so that you can include the check information, which only happens once the check is posted.   You can use the Grant award letter if you are wanting to notify the grantee of the grant award. 

6. The current 990 grantee report works well. The only thing that is done manually is the exclude distributions from endowed/designated funds. They are earnings from their funds and distributions were made to the nonprofits, not considered grants. If we can look for certain GL in this report, we can exclude distributions to accurately report grantees who received more than certain amount when reporting 990. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Grantee reports showing previous grants applied for, denied, amount funded and amount requested. This is one report we really miss from FIMS. Also if you could pull this from the fund report side too.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?