Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Would love to have a "one click" spot to find the total count of active funds in CSuite (even better - have a count on total funds AND the count of types of funds, etc.). Right now, I have to run a custom report. The number of funds is a basic data point that we use and are asked about and I'm sure other Foundations need on a regular basis.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Funds  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The fund count was removed from the Fund Summary because it was confusing.  It only included open funds on the date the report was run yet the other data was based on a range.  It also included system funds and sub-funds.  The best was to accomplish this is a custom report.  Attached is a screenshot of an example.

2. Is there any way for you to email us new IdeaLab entries once a month? I was notified of several ideas that you just archived. If I had seen them before this, I would have voted for several.

For me, as I'm sure for most of your clients, there is a lot to do and slogging through the IdeaLab rarely pops to the top of my priority list. If you send a list of new ideas in an email, I could more readily review them and determine which ones are worth a closer look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I know that there are changes coming to the Grant Catalog and I'd like to ask that HTML be built into your back end.
    I'm currently building a catalog with 71 listings. Having to go through each and every summary to add HTML for paragraph breaks, font size and consistency is ridiculous.
    Add to this the time I have to take to learn the HTML code to do something so fancy as add a bullet point.
    I would greatly appreciate formatting choices built right into the system where I could clean up these entries quickly rather than taking days and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Has Foundant / C Suite looked into Zeffy as a option for credit card processing? Zeffy offers no fees on credit card processing for nonprofits. It gives donors the option to donate also to Zeffy to help offset the cost of the service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be helpful to have the ability to bulk "approve payment" on grants in the New bucket. I often utilize the grant import feature when I have multiple grants from the same fund, but I then have to go back into each individual grant to approve the payment. Having the ability to bulk approve payments would increase efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The ability to batch approve the payments lines for grants is an option in the voucher bucket.  Do you import the grants with the same grant date?  If so, filter to that grant date and batch approve once the grant has been posted.  There is also a setting to disable the payment line approval.  It is in Grant>Settings>Edit settings, then set Auto Approve Grant Payments to yes.  I would contact success if you need further guidance with this process.

6. When a grant is copied in Csuite, custom fields from the original grant should also copy to the new grant with the option to make changes as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a profile field(s) for the pronunciation of first and/or last names. Currently a user needs to add an alert note on the profile, but it would be great to have a designated field.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profiles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add organizations that are listed on the Southern Poverty Hate Group list to the Charity Check in CS so that if they are on the list, it will not pass the charity check (similar to OFAC listing). This would be super helpful!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am having difficulty locating ideas I have shared in Idea Lab. There doesn't seem to be a filter to weed out ideas I've shared vs. ideas I've voted on or commented on. Can we add a filter for this?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea Lab is a product from an outside vendor that Foundant uses to manages feedback.  We do not have the ability to make changes to this product.  There are several filter options directly underneath the search bar.  One of those is titled My Feedback which should give you a list of you ideas, submissions you have voted on or submissions you have commented on.

10. It would be helpful to add an option to archive recurring payments rather than deleting these from the system. That way we are able to identify previous gifts that were made as a recurring payment.

Additionally another issue we see is for a recurring payment that ends this month, but still has the following month listed in "next date" for payment.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We transitioned to ACH for our grant payments and currently, grant letters are not generated until our Finance Department "posts" checks. Is there a way that grant letters can be generated when the grant is approved or ready for voucher? It would be nice to have those grant letters ready to be emailed instead of having to wait until the checks are posted and sent for payment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do this on the posted check so that you can include the check information, which only happens once the check is posted.   You can use the Grant award letter if you are wanting to notify the grantee of the grant award. 

12. The Sandbox pop-up is indicating that you are planning to remove default reports and put them under custom only. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE the default reports!!! We use these DAILY!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to have a place on the individual profiles for pronouns. Would help with individual correspondence to the person and to record pronouns that you've been given for a person.

It would be best if this field were separate from the gender field. Someone's gender does not necessarily inform what their pronouns are.

If this is added, please ensure that the pronouns can be mixed (example: she/they)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Online ticket purchases allow the option for a customer to add a donation on top of the ticket price. However, when you enter a check payment for the ticket, the option to include a donation on top of the ticket is not available.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Before entering something in the Idea Lab, I try to confirm if the topic has been entered. This search would be more efficient if the results only included ideas that have NOT been implemented. Is there a way to do that and I'm not seeing it?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea Lab is a third party platform that Foundant uses to gather feedback on its products.  Foundant is not in control of the ability to hide ideas with different status.  You can select status and filter to only proposed, planned, etc.  We do see the benefit in being able to search implemented and archived ideas.

16. Adding to the Financial View Group -Type, Other Revenue and Other Expense. Since the stock market has been so volatile the huge unrealized loss value distorts the foundation's operational performance. Having the ability to move the investment activity to a separate "Other Income" section at the bottom of the statement could be helpful for Foundation board members. There would be a sub-total line for Revenues less Expenses before Other Income and Other Expense.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our donors who set up recurring gifts have asked for the online donation portal to include a "Start Date" for the recurring gift as well as an end date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please consider the ability to print and file 1099 electronically from the system

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we please have a saved/filtered report name below the actual name of the report? It would be nice and helpful to see what filtered report you are looking at by seeing its name at the top of the page before the filters. Some of our saved/filtered reports are very similar and instead of looking at all 6 filters... it would be easier to see the name of the saved report at the top.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?