Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Is there any way for you to email us new IdeaLab entries once a month? I was notified of several ideas that you just archived. If I had seen them before this, I would have voted for several.

For me, as I'm sure for most of your clients, there is a lot to do and slogging through the IdeaLab rarely pops to the top of my priority list. If you send a list of new ideas in an email, I could more readily review them and determine which ones are worth a closer look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am having difficulty locating ideas I have shared in Idea Lab. There doesn't seem to be a filter to weed out ideas I've shared vs. ideas I've voted on or commented on. Can we add a filter for this?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea Lab is a product from an outside vendor that Foundant uses to manages feedback.  We do not have the ability to make changes to this product.  There are several filter options directly underneath the search bar.  One of those is titled My Feedback which should give you a list of you ideas, submissions you have voted on or submissions you have commented on.

3. Before entering something in the Idea Lab, I try to confirm if the topic has been entered. This search would be more efficient if the results only included ideas that have NOT been implemented. Is there a way to do that and I'm not seeing it?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea Lab is a third party platform that Foundant uses to gather feedback on its products.  Foundant is not in control of the ability to hide ideas with different status.  You can select status and filter to only proposed, planned, etc.  We do see the benefit in being able to search implemented and archived ideas.

• Don't see your idea?