GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. I would love for the text format requirements in the Organization Information section to be eliminated or more flexible! As an organization that works internationally, many of these fields do not allow us to input respective phone numbers or addresses accurately due to these restrictions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to see at a glance, the area that a request is coming from for those of us that work large geographical regions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We assign a project number to each of our applications after they have been approved/denied. It is currently in a internal report field. It would be great if we could somehow have the option to choose what appears in the lists of applications. For example, when you click on "Granted" from the dashboard a list of projects appears. We would like to be able to have our project numbers from the report fields populate one of these columns and have them sortable as the current columns are. We use this project number report field more often than say the project's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  6 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We now need to collect DUNS #'s from all our grantees. I'd like to front-load this item for collection when potential applicants create their Organizational Profile with us. How can I edit that page again?

Also: PART 2

We fund individuals, as well as organizations. We receive a lot of support question because I believe one of the mandatory questions is about EIN#'s - which of course individuals do not have. I need to revise the instructions b/c apparently the instructions for how individuals maneuver this question have been changed. Either that or no one is reading the instructions!

How…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I really appreciate that the new update has the Organization's DUNS Number display on the Organization Summary screen now. We use the DUNS number for coordinating with FIMS and it is very helpful. I also appreciate the "Grants Manager" role, which we have started using.

Would it be possible to add the two together? We would really like the Grants Managers to be able to see the DUNS Number display on the Organization Summary screen.

Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Custom Data  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?