Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1579 results found

1. We would love to see a Giving Via Text option - especially for disaster recovery efforts

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archived  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I go to Donations and pull a list, the system gives me a choice of the columns I want to export. Can this also be done for lists pulled from Profiles, etc?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

3. When searching for a profile, the results are listed Last name, First name. When searching for a student or vendor, it is First name Last name. Could this be consistent?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, many of my fund advisors/accounts would cut and paste their statements into an excel file for the purpose of keeping more detailed records. For some reason, this is no longer an option. Can you fix it so that they can do this? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

Thank you

5. When you're looking at the list and trying to check off the primary and/or guests who had RSVP'd or Attended the campaigns, it becomes difficult to follow the lines across since they're all the same color (white w/blue lines). It would be nice to have the Primary Name (Business/Person) a fill color (possibly light blue) then every other guest name have a fill color as a green or white....something opposite to set off from the primary color.

This should be available to all levels of licenses in CSuite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

6. Please change the prompt from
    "Do you want to add 3.0% to cover our processing fee?" to
    "Do you want to add 3.0% to cover the credit card company's processing fee?"
    Many donors have a negative reaction to the charity charging a fee. Using the word "our" sounds like we are charging the donor to make a gift. On the other hand, everyone knows that the credit card company (aka the bad guy ;) ) charges a fee.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Mobile Interface More Functional

The current mobile interface is very hard to use--the blue bar at the left rarely opens, making pulling up information on a cell phone nearly impossible. If there's a way to get it to show up right I'd love to know about it, but right now I can really only see the page without the left hand navigation tools.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This feature is definitely an improvement, but I think it could be even better! When I'm logged into a fund as a fund advisor and click the donate tab, I like that it takes me directly to the donate page and I'm still logged into my fund. However, the fund I'm logged into and would like to donate to is at the bottom of its fund group list. And if I'm a fund advisor to more than one fund, my funds could be dispersed throughout the promoted funds list under their corresponding fund group. My fund(s) won't show up if…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Once an event with an online ticket is created, when you click on the ticket to make your purchase, the campaign group name (which should only be seen on the back end) is showing up in front of the Event Name, making the event name appear to have a typo or be unusually worded.

For example, I have an online event called "Senora Stacy Horton Sanchez Scholarship Art Auction", which I assigned to the campaign group "Scholarships." Once someone clicks on the actual ticket link to make the purchase, then the Event Name appears as "Scholarships Senora Stacy Horton Sanchez…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd really like to add a field to the tribute section of a donation that could contain a comment that would then be available for the tribute letter templates. Honor tributes are often made for a special occasion and donors of memorial tributes sometimes add sentiments with their gifts that are nice to share with the family. It would save a lot of time to be able to add these tribute phrases directly into a donation record and have them automatically added to the letters.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When sending a Tax Receipt via Email, it would be helpful for the date in the "Attached is the tax receipt for your donation on _____" to populate the donation date. It currently says today's date instead of the date that the donation was made.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please leave the closing of the last month on fiscal year separate from closing the fiscal year. I like to close our last month while the audit is going on so nothing gets entered while they are working. After the audit is complete the fiscal year can be closed.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice if all reports with a date on them would be listed from most recent to oldest. I realize this isn't a "top priority" item, but it is just annoying to have to scroll through data (i.e. vouchers, donations, etc.) to get to the most recent transactions. Allowing a sort option in the headers would fix the issue. Thanks

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

14. Hi,
    Would it be possible to create a new "Profile Is" category specific to Professional Advisors? Right now, when creating a PA profile, if we want to use the "campaigns" function to track advisor engagement/outreach, we need to make the advisor a "Donor" or "Prospective Donor", which many of them are not. In our growing work with professional advisors we would love to see more functions in CSuite that help us track our relationships with this specific and important group. Thanks!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice if recurring donors could login or follow a link in their monthly receipt email that would allow them to edit or cancel their recurring donations instead of having to call our office to make any changes or stop their donations.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to add tributes (in memory and in honor) to the grant requests portal so fund advisors can use this when requesting grants.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tributes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

17. It would be great to have a "Help" tab or link that would bring up the guide on how to operate the donor portal. Currently we include an attachment or link to the guide when first having a fund holder set up their account, but it would be nice to have it available online for when they are actually in the portal. Thanks

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently there is another idea in here to make it optional for the donor to cover credit card fees. However, we would like a further option where we can choose to make it a requirement for every donor to cover them.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When online donors indicate a tribute name and email address, the tribute recipient should receive the templated tribute letter automatically, just as the donor receives their donation acknowledgment automatically.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if you could import a journal entry even if there were unposted entries waiting to be reviewed.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?