CommunitySuite Idea Lab

1. Cumulative donation field option for custom reporting

I would like a way to report out a donor's cumulative donations, both direct and advised, without having to sort through and organize tens of thousands of donations in an Excel spreadsheet. There is a custom reports field option for donation amount; I would like one that totals ALL donations from a donor so we are able to - for example - pull donors whose $100 donations add up to $2,500.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Translate on Donor Portal

Please make Google translate available on the Donor Portal pages. This is a barrier to access for our Fund holders that do not default to English as their primary language and limits our offerings to them like grant catalog and grant recommendation requests.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Two-Factor Authentication for Donor Portal

Set-up two-factor authentication for Donor Portal.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fund beneficiary

Setting up descriptions for all of our fund beneficiaries, which is such an important improvement -Thank you! It would also be great to include the description field in reporting. Same for Recurring grants if not already included.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fund statement email - no reply email redirect

Currently if a donor presses reply to a fund statement email they received, it will automatically populate the users email who sent out the statements rather than the default email reply to listed in system data and despite it coming from a no-reply@fcsuite.com email address. The user also receives notifications on any emails which have bounced.

It would be great if there was a field where we could either input a email for replies to come to or the system defaults to the the one listed in system data as the person approving the fund statements may not be the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Edit Selected Fields in Financial Views

In Financial Views or Fund Balances, we select certain groups of funds. When that group changes, there is NO EDIT button. We have to start the selections all over. Can you add a EDIT filter/selection button? Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. edit emails in profile

I would love to see an "other detail" section added to emails (similar to what is in the phone section). It would be nice to be able to denote "work" vs "personal" email or distinguish between spouse's or coworker's emails by name when not readily apparent by the email itself. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Grant Request Bucket

If there are multiple grant requests in the Request bucket (made from online requests) there is currently no way to create all grants at once. It would be nice to have this option instead of having to go into each grant and hit create.
    This would be similar to the other buckets where you can do multiple vouchers, approval, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Grant Types

We have a grant type that we are no longer using because it's specific to a fund we no longer have. I would like to be able to delete this grant type, but not delete it from past grants. We still need that historical data for reporting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Consideration  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fund advisor contact update

Allow fund advisor to submit contact information update through the portal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Financial View - Detail of Accounts Grouped

Hello,

When you apply a Financial View to a report, you lose the ability to drill down into the numbers for detail. As an example, I created a Financial View for our budget report so that I can easily group accounts together for presentation (ex: salaries/benefits/payroll). However, I need to drill down into that group to review the activity of each account for the month. Without that ability, I'm left having to go back and forth between the Financial View report and the default Income Statement to look at detail.

We recently migrated from Financial Edge, where this was addressed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. financial reports

If you create a financial report that has the YTD selected as the date range and save that report it would be great if the saved report would include YTD info and not just save that particular date range you are currently in.

For example, I saved a YTD income statement today. When I view that report at a later date, it will only give me info as of 6/15/20 and not a "true YTD."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. distribution types and calculations

In the Distribution Types, allow for "Calculations Base" using a combination of Principal AND Default. That would allow us to weed out funds that a donor has added to their fund to be held as spendable (ie, a quasi endowment fund that also has some endowment).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Grant Type on Grantee Profiles

Hi! When reviewing grants on the New, Approval or Voucher tabs in the Grant section the "Grant Type" is a visible column. However, when reviewing the Grants on a Grantee profile, this column is missing. You have to click within the grant to be able to view the grant type. It would be helpful for us to have the grant type visible along with the other columns already there (ID, Grant Date, Fund Status, Amount, Sponsored Org, Beneficiary, Description)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. check

It would be great if the "label" field was available on the check template. I have shortened names on the label fields so that they print on one line. We use window envelopes to mail our checks and if the vendor name prints on multiple lines, the whole address sometimes pushes down too low.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base