Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1586 results found

1. Having so many funds and individuals associated with us, it is difficult to see the fund or individual of options that come up on the search bar. If possible, it would be great to search exclusively within a category (individual or fund name (you could filter even down by type there)). For example, I'd like to search the Smith Family Fund. I will choose "Fund Name" then type in Smith, and only funds with the name "Smith" in their Fund will come up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be very helpful if you could add a way to pull in refunds of scholarships or grants that were entered into Fims as non-gifts. Or even generate fund statements as Word documents that can be edited to add a row in grant details for a refund, so the total of the grant details tie to the grants summary line item above. Otherwise it does not match.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search feature in Fund Advisors

Search for a specific fund advisor by name instead of scrolling or exporting (like in vendor).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The one complaint I have is that there are sooo many places to log into. Sandbox, live site, base camp, maybe smartsheets for traininings. It would be nice that if I got logged into one place I would then have all of my possible logins listed. If I need base camp, I can click "here." If I need my sandbox, I can click "here." Etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns please let us know!

Thank you

5. Allow for a shortened history table to be generated for the proposals. Set the table to 5 years, as an example, versus all history. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you run the report under Fund you get a nice graph for the fund group. Can you change the fund group to a sub-fund group and get that same graph? If not is it possible to make it happen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for your time in the idea lab. This message is to let you know we are going to archive this idea based on the level of engagement in comparison to other idea lab items. The reason we do this is to keep the Idea Lab clean and up to date based on feedback from clients like yourself. Keep in mind this idea may exist somewhere else in the Idea Lab, a quick search may give you a similar idea with higher engagement. Also, feel free to recreate this idea if you would like to, and keep in mind specific wording can help people find and vote for your idea.

Thank you

7. On organization profiles, you can't search by last name on contact person. It would be very helpful to add the last name search for orgs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be helpful to color code the major sections in CSuite to have a visual clue as to what section we're in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Optional salutation for work addresses - it is not always appropriate for the work salutation to appear on the home address. For example, Judge John Jones may not want mail delivered to his home to have that salutation but it is needed if mailing to his office. I'd like an optional salutation tied to the business address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

10. Please consider providing customer support through the chat feature or some other quick-response mechanism before 9am EST. Note: sending an off-hours email request for support typically results in a slower response than initiating a chat right after 9:00.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right now we are using the fund summary field to capture static internal information on the fund we need on a regular basis for grant administration. The purpose of the fund, processes related to that specific fund, whether annual fund letters are sent out etc.

We want to eventually begin using the grant catalog and providing an option to promote the fund. But, this means that the internal info we have summarized on each fund would have to moved to a different field (Likely a note).

It would be so much easier if there were both an internal and a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to be able to see the engagement strategy on each profile when comparing the two and deciding which direction to merge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to delete a Fund Advisor even when they have been attached to statements.

Currently you are only able to remove an Advisor from a Fund. An error occurs when an Advisor Profile is being deleted if they have every had statements. Even when a fund is not associated, reports will continue to show them as a Fund Advisor even though it is false.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have about 20 grants that I cannot update the COVID coding in CS after it has been synced to GLM. The need for this is for grants done in the beginning where the coding was still a new thing. I really would like to be able to update the coding in CS so that it matches what is in GLM.I get a red error message if I try to do this. Thanks very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to be able to search the transID in a range.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

16. I think it would be very helpful to be able to filter the profile list by names that include a certain combination of letters. Currently if I use the general search box at the top left of the screen and search for "KISU" I can see three profiles in the drop down that have some combination of those letters. I would like to be able to go to the profiles list and do the same thing: filter by "KISU" and have all there of those profiles appear in a list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

17. As new users, we are super happy! BUT, we would love to see balloons r confetti flow down the screen after successful reconciliations.

Loving Foundant so far!

-Athens, GA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are some sections of the system where you need to click Home on the top menu and then click on the section you want. Profiles is one example. It would be nice if the Blue Box that indicates the section you're in was clickable back to "home" for that section. It would save time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

19. Hello, many of my fund advisors/accounts would cut and paste their statements into an excel file for the purpose of keeping more detailed records. For some reason, this is no longer an option. Can you fix it so that they can do this? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

20. When you're looking at the list and trying to check off the primary and/or guests who had RSVP'd or Attended the campaigns, it becomes difficult to follow the lines across since they're all the same color (white w/blue lines). It would be nice to have the Primary Name (Business/Person) a fill color (possibly light blue) then every other guest name have a fill color as a green or white....something opposite to set off from the primary color.

This should be available to all levels of licenses in CSuite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you

• Don't see your idea?