Skip to content

CommunitySuite Idea Lab

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

14 results found

1. On the new Home Page in Sandbox, please make the headings bold and larger font. It is difficult to distinguish the headings amongst all the same fonts. Is it possible to space the rows out a bit? Everything feels very squished and a lot of empty space at the bottom. Bring back the larger heading for the quick menu, as we have in Prod now. We don't have our Company logo anymore??

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recently, I've noticed a change when entering gifts/grants, and I'm not sure whether it's an anomaly or a change that was made. When I tab through fields in a gift or grant entry, the tab used to only go through fillable fields. Now, the tab stops on the question marks by the field name. This almost doubles the number of clicks/tabs I need to make each entry. Any way to set this back to the way it was? Thanks!

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please can we have the option to turn off charity check for international organisations that do not make grants to charities in the US.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when working in a fund or profile record it would be really helpful if the name was pinned at the top of the screen so that as you scroll down it is easy to see which record you are working in.

174 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5/3/2023: Profiles have a new a look with this enhancement.  Foundant is excited to take so many of the User submitted ideas from idea lab and make them happen in the software.  Our highest voted idea lab submission was the ability to identify the main profile data regardless of the designation.

The profile summary includes the information needed when working with constituents. The primary profile data will now be static at the top of the page regardless of the designation page that is being viewed.  This summary includes an image, primary contact information, last donation date and pronouns.  With this new layout there will be an icon next to the profiles name at the header.  This will allow a User to easily identify an individual, household, or organization record.   Images have also been added to the top header box for easy reference as well. For easier navigation, the profile name…

5. It would be great to create a "memo" for checks and ACH payments as you are entering them in AP vouchers or grants vouchers, rather than wait until you are printing the checks. This would be especially helpful when we are paying as ACH payments so it would be included in the NACHA file

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The update in the Sandbox removed the ability to load saved filters when pulling a list. For example from Profiles if you click List in the Live site you can load previously saved Filters. In the Sandbox there is no ability to load saved Filters. We have 14 saved filters set up that we use regularly. In the Sandbox you’d have to rebuild the filters.

Same for Notes, when you click "Reports" on the left menu in the Sandbox there's an error - invalid or missing note ID. We have several saved notes filters in Live that we use regularly.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wow, this new home page design is a lot to take in... Any chance you can make the icons smaller in the first two rows on the new home page design? I'm finding it difficult to scan across and find what I need with all of the noise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if we were able to submit questions about releases ahead time for the release sneak peaks. These sessions move so fast that it is hard to get your questions asked.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Like many folks who work on computers, I have several tabs open at once; Community Suite is a program where a multi-tab working style is well-suited. However, the title tag (what's displayed at the top of the tab window) for CS isn't very useful. All the title tags begin with "/erp/", so with a certain density of tabs, they all look identical. This is a missed opportunity to make things easier for CS users.

I'd propose a page titling system which at minimum could refer to the CS area being displayed (e.i. Profiles, Donations, etc). It would be great to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add an option to be able to sort in tax receipts. Being able to sort by fund or description or date would save a ton of time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am hoping the giant, floating blue question mark could maybe be moved from the lower right portion of every screen to the top - sometimes it covers data that I am attempting to view on the screen. If it were right next to compass, idea lab, releases, and 9-dot all the resources would be located in the same area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you click on the Resource Examples for the 4/17/2023 Release Notes, you are not really able to see what they are. The Grant history example under Parent/Child Org Relationship is very hard to read. The font is faded and not bold like in the live website examples. This is such a strain on the eyes. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I really need grant letters to be able to be dowloaded into Word format. This is critical for me as I need the flexibility. Going to pdf only is a big, step backwards. I need the flexibility of having the grant letter in Word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is it possible to have webinars or sandbox tests before an idea is actually launched so that we can understand how the changes will affect our work, as well as any look to our portals? I understand people can vote and take a poll in newsletters, but this doesn't really get live feedback from people. I believe it would be great to 'hear' why someone requested the change and how it could be used to help us. That information could be better obtained ahead of time so the work Foundant teams do is worthwhile and includes as much feedback as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?