GLM & SLM Idea Lab

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

403 results found

1. Add an option to the 'Organization Viewable by Applicant' site setting in GLM to be able to set the visibility to users marked as the primary contact. It'd give us an option that is more restrictive that the 'all' option but more automated than the 'user-by-user' option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful to have an indicator for the number of documents in Document Viewer similar to the indicator on the Documents tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to have bigger check boxes. I have to struggle to get my mouse in just the right spot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can Foundant add numeric grant numbers that auto-counts grants in a process?

For example, we support research projects and grantees need to acknowledge it in the research paper with something to the effect of "We acknowledge financial support from "Foundation Name" under grant # ("Foundation Acronym"-***) at the end of the paper. The grant number allows for tracking where we would enter in the grant number in something like Google Scholar and see how many papers have been published through it.

Right now, there are no unique identifiers for Grants to track externally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When building a table, it would be helpful to to "grey out" a row or column that is "read only", so that you know it is read only.
    The feature I am proposing will help to identify the labeling on the back end. Right now there is no clear visual way to mark this. And I have gotten emails from applicants saying they cannot add information to the table (as it is read only), despite having combed through and making sure everything was how it should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I'm configuring automatic emails for a form, I always click the eye icon to preview the template. For some reason, it includes all the information that's been set up in the template except for the cc/bcc fields. It would save some navigation if those were included along with all the other template information already displayed - I currently have to navigate to the actual email template to review which addresses have/have not been included in the cc/bcc fields in the template, which sort of negates the usefulness of the preview function within the configuration view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We would like to replace our budget template with tables but we need to be able to show %'s for each expense section and revenue area. In particular, we need to be able to identify the applicant's 10% match in the revenue section. Adding %'s to the Table feature would be helpful so we could do away with applicant's having to download the budget template and then upload it again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Budget  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great if the software could allow evaluators to be assigned based on branching. For example, if we created an application that the first portion was basic information about an organization (i.e. organization history, board makeup, etc), but then we had a branching question for them to select which one of our grant programs they were applying for (and allow them to select multiple options that would then trigger specific questions for those grant programs). There could be the option to assign the different grant-specific branch of questions to different evaluators - basically have multiple evaluators assigned but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reviewing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be really helpful to be able to remove/add individual emails when using a batch email to applicants/evaluators. It is so tedious to manually type each email when you only need to exclude a handful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using the 'My Organization Chart' feature in GLM, would be nice to allow top-level GMs to assign or re-assign applications to lower-level GMs within their team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the collaborator feature for grant manager profiles so grant managers can add collaborators to a grantee's profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great to have the ability to increase the character count in the "Comments" tab under Organizational profiles. We use the tab for a summary of a grant once it is closed and any grant management comments of note. We often find that with grants that are a year long or more, we have far more to write than the current character count allows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View for students needs updating. We previously used a different software. Each section (family, academics, essays, etc.) had it's own customizable icon with a picture and a progress bar to show what % of that section was completed. SLM UA looks so daunting for students.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have ten questions that get scored 1-5 that make a final score for each applicant. It would be helpful if those scores could be added automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi Idea Lab! I'm having an ongoing issue when it comes to creating reports that have a date field that has been modified with a formula. E.G., I have grants that have an "Award Period End Date" and a "Amended Award Period End Date" for those that have been extended. In reporting, I can configure it so that I see one column that displays the original end date is if it has not been modified, or an amended end date is if it has been modified. However, even though I specify the output as a date field, the reporting feature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I've heard from several of our evaluators that they would like to be able to see the actual number of applications that they have left to score. For instance, under Pending it might say they have 50 left but if students qualify for multiple opportunities, they might only physically look at 15 (because the scores are automatically applied to the other opportunities of that student). They find it frustrating not knowing how much time they will need to carve out of their schedule for scoring.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Proposed Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Statuses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In SLM evaluations, you are only able to add two custom columns to the user dashboard and are required to keep applicant first and last name.

Our foundation uses blind review to align with our DEI initiative. When following blind review, the applicant first and last name appear as [HIDDEN] (see screenshot) and are unable to be removed. Our reviewers have given feedback that they would like the opportunity to have those be optional columns so that they are able to pull in more relevant information like high school attended, major, GPA, etc.

Removing the requirement to keep first and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI/UX  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to have a 'merge template' concept included in the supplemental questions so that applicants see "[Scholarship Opportunity Name] Supplemental Questions" when they are working on each opportunity. This will help them remember which set of supplemental questions they are completing when they may have multiple opportunities still open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need the system to generate a score for the application based on how questions on the application are answered. For example: a GPA between 3.8-4.0 would receive 10 pts, 3.6-3.79 would receive 8 pts, etc. This could be a % score.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?